Are there any tricks? Type of pan etc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZjwE68MV7U
youtube.com/watch?v=hMvUZ9jkvJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=xjY1RZmz90Y
tiainkorea.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/how-to-fry-frozen-pizza/
youtu.be/cH3GQCmqets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am interested in knowing about this as well. I haven't eaten pizza in ages.

OP here

Just fucked up the pizza and a new pan i just bought

Putting it on high heat and leaving it is not the right way to do it

you need heat from the top as well or your crust will be burnt before the toppings are done

I worked in a kitchen and made lots of pizzas, I suggest you get a countertop oven and a pizza stone for good results

no shit it would be better with an oven and a stone
as i have neither, and neither are an option, i asked about pan cooking
if it doesnt work, leave it at that

it doesn't work well, too much eat on the bottom and not enough on top. At best you "heat" the pizza at low untill the cheese is melt but that's it. Or you can try cooking it upside down if you like eating a mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZjwE68MV7U

jesus fucking christ

what if the recipe is adjusted a little bit and add dough at the top as well (so that the ingredients are sandwitched) I know it won't be technically a pizza but would that work?

OP here
I should specify that I was talking about making frozen pizza, not fresh

That's why you prebake the crust before you put on the toppings, like how Chef John does it in this video. The dough is a meme though, just use normal dough.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMvUZ9jkvJ4

>What is Calzone

You probably can't eat this too often, but by god it is delicious.

RIP Antonio!

youtube.com/watch?v=xjY1RZmz90Y

>RIP Antonio!
mods never gave him a sticky

mum used to make it all the time. I just didn't know the name. Thank you user.

>6:00
>puts it in an oven to finish the toppings

basically the video was about some stupid liquid dough and he used a cast iron pan as a makeshift pizza stone

Maybe butter the bottom, medium fire and cover the pan so the heat cooks the toppings?

I'm about to test this out for you. It seems easy enough.

>frozen pizza
just put it directly on the rack you dingo

Cut the pizza. Fold it in half. Cut into half. Med heat cook one side, then the other. You should probably cover it to keep the heat in. Make it a sandwich. Thaw it out first too probably.

tiainkorea.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/how-to-fry-frozen-pizza/

Lightly baste if you can. It works.

If you make your own Pizza Okonomiyaki Style it should work out with a pan or two. You make the bread and the topping seperate.

made the crust with flour, baking powder, salt, seasonings, sunflower oil, and water.
heated the skillet and added oil to pan, flattening dough and cooking both sides before I added the sauce and cheese. I then covered and added moisture to melt the cheese.
If you had higher quality ingredients and a better understanding of the basic principles of cooking it could possibly be good.

youtu.be/cH3GQCmqets if you want to watch the obnoxious way I made it

>get a steel plate
>put it directly over the fire
>let it there for a few minutes, test the heat with a sprinkle of water
>grab pan, put pizza in it
>low fire
>put hot steel on top
>Leave it there for 30-40 minutes
>enjoy crispy pizza

Take two pans, one will be heated on high the other will be on low for the first ten minutes, put the pizza in the low heat pan and carefully cover that pan with the high heat pan, making essentially a Dutch oven. Check the pizza in ten and slowly raise the cocking temp, but no higher than medium as it will burn.

30-40 minutes? more like charcoal.

What you talking about bro. That sounds like the perfect cooking time.

It's a frozen pizza. Everything on it is already cooked...

You can buy an electric oven for under $50, why bother doing it in a pan?

Not like you couldn't just put a lid on and put it on the stove to achieve the same effect.

Genius

What kind of Europoor poverty apartment doesn't have an oven?

I'm subbed to your youtube channel for whatever godforsaken reason it looked truly awful.

keep it up.

i once made a pizza in a space heater we put up sideways, pizza cut in half and wrapped in tinfoil, but it takes about 45 minutes