Fast food nostalgia

Remember the good old days....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BKxBIspSQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=1AwNEVpW7NE
bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does it say about old age and coffee?

>COFFEE MILKSHAKES
Do they even still do this

I think it says MUGS OLD AGE something FILL

Lol
>Triple Ripple

No, I remember when the plain Hamburger was $0.45 though.

I remember when Big Macs and Whoppers were $1

They beat Starbucks to the punch ages ago.

Steers in Swaziland is where I had my first ever burger back in the early 90's ..those were good times, good times...

youtube.com/watch?v=7BKxBIspSQ8

What a time to be alive

Best Wendy's food of all time

>Remember the good old days....

The "Federal" Reserve has inflated US currency to the point where it's practically without value.

>inflation
meh

>limited menu
GOD TIER

Are you the admin for RTNT? I remember him saying he had an entire folder of bill clinton at mcdonalds.

i have my own folders. what's RTNT?

though i like rand paul mcdonalds pics the best

it's a facebook page, ride the neon tiger

mid 2000s price wars were the best

Man, all you have to do is pitch oversimplified retardo-tier policies at neckbeards and post a picture of yourself eating shitty junk food to show you're a "man of the people" and you can get yourself elected to the highest offices

What am I doing with my life

>Goes to Mcdonalds
>Grown as man
>"Yes I'll have a hamburger, no cheese and a juicebox"

No wonder he got beat up.

be sure to score a fat stack of free cups for back at the office. gotta save the taxpayers some money at every opportunity!

You just don't understand economics in general and the fundamental difference between 70's and present day economics in particular.

he's learned from his mistakes

t. unemployed coal miner who didn't keep up with progress

>t. unemployed coal miner who didn't keep up with progress

Love this.

A hamburger already has no cheese by default user.

is this fast food?

I know user, Randlet was just clarifying so that he ensured that he got no cheese on his hamburger.

What the fuck is wrong with Al gores dick

WTF those nipple protectors!?

>old man who didn’t succeed in life complains about things beyond his comprehension
The US currency I rake in has excellent purchasing power. Sorry gramps.

>not knowing dip nips

Does this fuck seriously have a thing of skoal in each shirt pocket?

He seems to be packing a millimeter peter. No wonder Tipper was such an uptight bitch.

Irony, the shackles of youth.

>Fried Dough

My favourite kind of dough

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out how that menu clearly says "Fries", plural, and not "Fry".

>Bill Clinton & deep-fried Apple Pies

Truly the best of times.

i remember as a kid (early 90s) going to some McDonalds that still had a smoking section

i miss smoking in pubs. I had to quit because fuck going outside.

Ah, those halcyon days when the menu boards weren’t widescreen televisions that randomly change into giant ads for a moment when you’re focusing on what to get

You can check the menu on your smartphone user

Tfw 2 dip cans per shirt

hey everybody my name is tie my shoe and im going to be doing a little free style

that’s more effort than just waiting for the ad to go away.

>TRIPPPLE RIPPPLE

Neapolitan ice cream is for faggots.

I miss Dave Thomas from Wendys. I thought he was qt.

Remember when the Wendy's marketing dept signed off on using Dave's daughter as the new face of Wendy's?

I do not, tbqh senpai. However, I wouldn't mind putting my groin in her armpit while she shuffled a deck of cards.

I miss when you could get a footlong Subway cold cut for four and a half bucks with tax.

Oh god, fuck you. Now I want chicken selects.

and I want you

That's highly specific.

>46c
>26c
Looks like they jewed you back then too.

youtube.com/watch?v=1AwNEVpW7NE

This makes me sad

yes, sub-specifically its qsr pizza.

only if she pulls a ace.

seems like it would be a comfy place to work

I've probably eaten more cheesy double beef burritos than any other food

Not that, just K-mart nostalgia and how they've fallen into such disrepair. There's only one left in my city and it's a shithole

i shop at kmart/sears 100+ times a year. i find it comfy.

that reminds me of the menu board in my dad's restaurant. it wasn't a mcdonalds, but it had a coca cola logo and the business name in the middle.

>Remember when McDonalds didn't rely on flashy "premium" hamburgers to fund their industry and relied on making simple, quality tasting, plain menu items made fast and well

Imagine if McDs was forced to cut down to this menu today. Imagine how fast your orders would come out.

>50 dollars for a burger

Lmao @ ur country

are those prices listed in both shillings and new pence? holy shit

This was literally the best era in our planet's history. Just look at the Big Mac logo in the background and how Bill the Clinton is dressed.

Why didn't you continue the family business, user?

Those fried apples pies tho.

HoJo’s fried clams master race.
Thanks Jacques Pepin

but I like my flashy burger with thicc fries

The Angus cheeseburger was the best item they've ever had. Chicken selects are #2 in my heart although #3 is regular nuggets (which I liked more with dark meat) with sweet-n-sour. The texture is gross but it tastes nice.

I ordered a double Angus 1/3 lb cheeseburger + mac sauce and that was pretty great. I wish they still offered them, even at a premium price.

Is this why old couples are always eating at McDonalds late at night, sitting at one of the tiny knee-cramping booths, sadly dipping their burgers in ketchup pools on wax paper while they ignore each other?

Reliving the glory days?

>young buck knows jack shit about what he's talking about
I can't wait to see you try to buy a house or pay for an education. You won't.

found this glorious and ultra comfy diner in Fort Kent Maine on a long solo roadtrip.

What is fry mix? Does that mean hamburger and italian sausage on top of fries?

I feel like fast food nostalgia can be summed up as
>Remember when you could get 3/5 more of a hamburger for the same price adjusted for inflation
>Remember when your only option was whether or not to get cheese on your burger?

Old fast food sucked
I mean, it still sucks, but now it sucks with more options

has something to do with Poutine. You could see the Canadian border from the front door.

Large Pepperoni for $2.00

Those were the days.

how would you know this unless you were there, you sad cunt?

I drive by McDonalds all the time. The lights are on and the walls are 50% window.

I am a sad cunt. But I am not a sad cunt that eats at McDonalds.

>Big n Tasty

the best fast food item in history

f

>sadly dipping their burgers in ketchup pools on wax paper while they ignore each other
You must have some good vision there, chief

>Good fast food nostalgia
Remember fast food restaurants that have gone out of business
>Bad fast food nostalgia
Thinking that McDonalds hamburgers tasted better as a child because McDonalds made better hamburgers when you were a child

No it's because their bodies only consume about 800 calories a day to keep them alive now, and they're too destitute on their fixed social security income because nobody ever taught those shitbags how to budget.

>nobody ever taught those shitbags how to budget.
or runaway inflation is making their SSI checks buy much less

>the cashier is smiling and seems happy to be there
What the fuck happened in the last couple of years?

bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm

according to this $2.00 in 1962 had the equivalent buying power of $16.45 in 2017 dollars.

You can get way more than 1 Large Peperone for 16.45

he sold it before i got old enough to legally work there.

SSI comes with cost of living adjustments.
They just never learned how to balance a budget because they made the equivalent of $80k a year bolting in seatbelt assemblies at a factory.