The picture that could upheave society

See picrelated. All that nonsense about working hard etc when your worth is almost solely down to GENETICALLY DETERMINED factors such as FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME. But mostly FACE.

All that advice about getting used to 20 rejections for every first date, and 3 flakes for every appearance, and 3 failed dates for every successful one....... It doesn't apply to CHAD.

Lol, just fucking LMFAO at working in a shitty manual labour job or trade, where you have the risk of being hurt, while women look down on you and white collar people make more. Stop with this "muh trades, quit Harvard to learn HVAC" delusion.

LMFAO at working in an office job where you sit around for 8 hours, feeling your test levels crater and your surrounded by women in their vanity jobs, with higher status boyfriends, and who wouldn't be caught dead talking to you outside of work.

LMFAO at not realising that college is literally a fuckfest for women and the top 5 % of males.

>Find an Aryan qt at church!
>A nice girl in the countryside

LOL! Only fat mid-westerners go to church. pol's hatred of big cities reflects its inability to attract women, who flock to these cities to meet high status males.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BzG0_aU_Fn0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crumb_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is the thread I will reply to

>GENETICALLY DETERMINED
>that frame

Kid has a perfect diet and does isolation work 5x a week

Right

>wanting women

start with the Greeks

Please never stop posting these threads.

>yfw Logic Reason and Economics prove that hypergamy is bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=BzG0_aU_Fn0

Sartre looked like this and he banged all sorts of artsy types by styling himself as an existential guru.

Stop whining.

Who cares?

Any point in reading the entire literary canon while Chad could just walk up to qts and say "LOL POKEMON GO! STAR WARS! AND CHILL!"? Even getting the qt librarian.

I laughed too hard at this

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

JUST FUCKING ROFL LMAO...HAHAHA WHAT A BUNCH OF STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!

B-BUH THEY ARE JUSSS PAWNS!!!! I AM LE SUPERIOR ENLIGHTENED BEING!!111

Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism" and "politics", studying hard at college and gymcelling, convincing yourself you're becoming a "real man" (FUCKING LMAO) CHAD IS LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" won't do shit against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.

Chad's life is INFINITELY more valuable than yours. Did YOUR COCK get that treatment DAILY during your KEY DEVELOPMENT YEARS from a peaking, prime-ass, smooth teen-aura glowing skin, luscious lips, full-of-life, cute-ass-sexy-ass-big-titted-yet-firm GODDESS?

IM ASKING YOU FUCKING INCELS: HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED 2 OR MORE 7+/10 JBS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY AND WANTED TO QUOTE UNQUOTE EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEX LIFE? DID YOU TURN THEM ON SO MUCH THAT THEY WENT BI-CURIOUS ONLY TO PLEASE YOU AS SHAT CREAMY LOADS INTO THEIR BUTTHOLES ? A FUCKING FROG gets more PUSSY than you!

Ma'am, here is your child.

Do you imagine those caps in your head when you subvocalize?

thats life man

sort yourself out

You really should watch this film

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crumb_(film)

Crumb literally did that thing you mentioned in the last line, just by being the father of underground comix.

this but unironically

Top tier posts user

I have an erection now

>tfw qt Veeky Forums /jp/ art school OCD gf
I did it my niggas

FUCKING LMAO.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.

That's a very american way of thinking, not a surprise though.

>Veeky Forums - Literature

>/r9k/ - Literature
kill yourself you retarded insecure manlet

based start-with-the-greeks-poster

Sex isn't a necessity in life. Deal with it.

If you're that hung up, go visit a whore and get it over with.

>Sex isn't a necessity in life
t. manlet fox