>2017
>Not frying pigs-blood sausage
>shig-ridig

How does it taste compared to sausage or bacon?

Oh but op...

It's very sweet. Almost like a cake.
Some people pour syrup on it but that really is too much for me.
It's good on some rye, though.
It does not have the metallic bloodtaste you might be expecting.

it's the only way

>How does it taste compared to sausage or bacon?

Sweeter - you can eat it as your main dish for lunch but I see it more often in the afternoon, perhaps with tea, and always served with syrup.

Surprisingly, despite the high fat content of the sausage and the fat that it's fried in, it has a dry consistency. I've never understood that but it's been like that no matter whether I'm preparing it myself or I'm eating it while visiting friends or family.

... are those the Spanish variety? Looks interesting but I've never had it.

Sounds like your good buddy chop has only had migliaccio style black pudding. Most blood puddings are intensely savoury

Portuguese morcela.

Last time I tried frying blood sausage it turned into a goopy sponge.

I'll stick my blood sausage down your fucking throat then you'll know all about it

Why do Americans do this?

>Portuguese morcela.

What are they like?

>Why do Americans do this?

>Americans

Gå hjem.

Damn nigger. You don't need fat to fry blood sausage (at least morcela). Maybe a drop of olive oil, but even that is not necessary.

Cute mini sized sausages you got there...

PROPER black pudding is savoury and has an earthy taste

>Doesn't steam it first before frying and serve it with lingonberry jam and cold milk

shiggy

I thought the one in the photo looked like the sweet ones we eat in Scandinavia.
It is the only kind I've had anyway, yeah.
And now I want to try the savoury ones. Thanks.

Lots of caramelized onions for flavor. Bread crumbs, offal, blood, finely minced in natural pork casing.

>Being THIS insecure

Is blood sausage analogous to black pudding? I ordered the "full English breakfast" at a restaurant years ago and it came with black and white puddings, both of which were delicious. Then again, I like variety meats and stuff like scrapple, goetta, head cheese, etc.

>Shitty Animu Pic #103858575856484654
...And here is the fat insecure american virgin retard post

what the fuck. where is the fat? that looks like some factory made garbage.

buy them from your local butcher.

looks like a turd mate

Yep, same stuff

That looks like shit balls cooking in 1minute ramen liquids

>He unironically sides with a guy who lifts a 4 door Dodge that has no rock crawling relevant equipment including the tires
WEW
E
W
it's like you want more people to make more fun of you and your shitty tastes.