What is your latest junk food obsession including fast food?

What is your latest junk food obsession including fast food?

I made french fries since my potatos where going bad.

got a pretty big bag of this from a friend and just finished half of it fuck guys why is this shit so good

those are good but way too much saturated fat. i have a same-sized bag of kitkat bites left. may eat some soon.

pretty much op's pic

cookies and cream is veru niceu

I-I like dark chocolate bark thins, but I'm too lazy to actually make it.

I have never actually looked at the saturated fat of a food.

Items I have been wondering about are the Burger King's chicken cordon bleu sandwich and that oreo chocolate bar.

well, it wouldnt hurt to pay attention to it

This exact combination (inlcuding the bottle of valentina hiding in the background)

D'oh thought those were tortilla chips. Oh well, you get the picture.

This. I don't buy this stuff very often because when I do I end up eating the whole bag. I don't even like regular twizzlers desu.

Zaxbys drunk is some kind of special experience

A least the chicken looks good.

A local cafe near me does this pulled pork sandwich and its the best I’ve ever eaten. I’ll take a picture next time I go, its just the most beautiful pulled pork, and its pretty cheap too

their 'zax' sauce texas toast and chicken. oh my..

The munchie meal from jack in the box. Shit is just that cheap and I'm not gonna go to shitty Sonic just for a weird tasting chili dog and half cold tator tots.

For non fast food stuff. Cheddar Fries was crack for a while. Unfortunately the only place that sells these are at my community college. The only other place is amazon, but I don't really care enough to buy a big box of em.

big macs and pic related

I've been meaning to try that.

the bacon and the hot kind are pretty damn good too

Get the cookie ones, those are terrific.

I'm not a fan of bbq or spicy chips. Like spicy is always weak and is hit or miss in terms of taste. BBQ I just don't like.

try it with any kind of cheese chip like doritos or sour cream/cheddar chips, the paste that forms from the lemon juice/hot sauce/cheese flavoring is really addicting

t. mexican

Oh fuck, I may have to pick some of those up now that I know they exist

But lately I've been making McGangbangs from McDonalds, I don't care if I have the tastes of a teenage stoner they're fucking good

I think they replaced cookies n creme drops with crunchers.

You actually made my mouth water.

>hersheys