Post your FREEZER

no fridges allowed

>white russian ice cream
what does it taste like

that ice cream looks very nice

Prolly like a dead Russian...shit like that caters moreso to the kivitchy cannibal crowd...also a bit of an aquired taste desu...

it's half coffee flavor and half plain iced milk with a hint of vodka throughout, quite nice
i'm thoroughly impressed with all their new liquor flavours i've tried desu
i think my favorite is vodka key lime pie

I would, but I have a lot of dead insects taking up space

prove it

I don't wanna. I do need to thaw them out though. I have to start pinning them. I just don't want to though...

how can you have so many dead insects that they actually take up freezer space?

Not that guy. But I'm happier not seeing proof.

It's for my insect bio course. We need to make an insect collection and I've been collecting different orders over the past few months. I put them in bags inside tupperware to prevent freezer burn. It really isn't as horrific as one might assume. My freezer is just full of containers that have no food in them. They aren't just sitting out my themselves.

Stop being a lazyass and pin them, for god's sake. They deserve respect too, faggot.

Don't be mean :(

>3 ice creams
hello fatty

Here's mine

Where is Silver Scoop ice cream from? Aldi?

Yes, and it's fucking nice. Way better than normal supermarket brands.

I share with an Aussie

I'm Aussie and have never seen that snak man doo thing before

My freezer is in the back corner of the garage, blocked in by all of the furniture and everything else from inside because we're in the process of having the floors redone, so I can't take a picture, but here's what's in mine:

>About 30 bags of frozen steam-in-the-microwave broccoli from Aldi
>About 20 quart ziploc bags of sweet corn from my sister-in-law's field
>About 30 pounds of ground chuck
>About 10 pounds of chicken thighs
>About 10 pounds of Costco butter
>Miscellaneous odds and ends

Mine's completely empty.
Just defrosted it.

>toast in the fridge

Fucking americans

It's multigrain bread that hasn't been toasted, and I'm not American. I don't eat enough bread to leave it out fresh every day.

are you ok?

This is fun

>

>that
>toast

are you falsflagging to make euros look like retards, you yank fuck?

Sad... whats your rent in that shit hole

Just not really a fan of frozen foods. And like prefer my liquor at room temperature.

Where in the name of jesus christ is that not toast bread. Oh no I'm sorry, it's sliced white sandwich. Jesus christ I just call that toast since that realistically is all you do with it. That or sandwiches. And still: bread in the fridge is DISGUSTING. Tastes like literal ass after taken out.

This is a freezer thread you fucking retard. It's called sliced multigrain bread.

doesnt look like a shithole from that pic, the fridge is clean at least.

I live in the middle of no where so I'll pretty much eat anything.

I often don't kill enough deer each hunting season

Mah flyover niggah! I just got this medium sized bitch 2 days ago with a bow, hung her from the big oak tree and butchered her out. Ate the liver and heart the day of the kill and a tenderloin today. Feels good mang.

Do Americans really eat dogs?

The liver is the best.

Deer liver and onions are literally my favorite meal.

I only got one deer last year due to extreme cold and my furnace breaking I had no time to hunt, Luckily I shot one in my yard a week before rifle season ended.

Hoping to get at least 2 or 3 this season to catch up.

Good luck. I hope you butcher yourself so you get all the meat from your own deer instead of taking it to a (((processor))).

You calling it toast doesn't make it toast. In life, everyone makes mistakes. You'll have to get used to it without going full retard every time once you finally enter the workforce

Thanks man, Good luck with the rest of the season as well.

Yes I butcher everything I kill myself. It makes it so much better, Plus obviously cheaper. I can't afford to drive 70-80+ miles one way to a butcher and pay them to cuck me. I don't understand people who pay a butcher to butcher what they killed. That's kind of womenly and beta