If you ran out of money would you eat your pets to survive?

If you ran out of money would you eat your pets to survive?

No, I'd use my dog as a hunting companion and go kill and eat game and forage for food.

No. I know of enough eatable plant materials around me to live and feed him too.

i would probably eat the rabbit
but i would hunt, rape and pillage for my doggo

You’d hunt, rape and pillage your dog you sick fuck?

depends. in the modern world food is easy to come by andeven bums are fat.

If we're talking about post apocalypse...

No, I've heard Staffordshire terrier meat is toxic to humans.

I'd probably just go fishing.

Fpbp. That being said I'd eat the fuck out of other types of "pets" that some people keep.

Pretty sure PETA would torch my house and I'd be libeled through facebook, so no.

Not like that would be the deciding factor, though, because the doggo would have starved to death before I was about to.

That's a nice dog m8

No. Canines are useful guardians and hunters. If I'm out of money I might be fucked anyways, but a dog might improve survivability depending on breed.

And I'd rather die with a companion's company than alone.

probably dangerous as fuck trying to harvest it. heh. it's a pretty dog though.

does your doggo tell you to rape people?

I'd go to the food bank or soup kitchen

dogfags who would die with their dog (myself included)
would you keep your dog alive at your life's expense or would you let the dog starve?

i want to say i'd keep him alive at my expense but i've never been in a life or death situation to know for sure... i can't imagine starving him though, i think that would be worse than death

MIIIIISTER PIIIIIICKLES

im pretty sure I would get a better wrap by selling my 1yo rottie, and using that cash for food, than if I eat him like a savage

I mean, yeah after I ate my pup I’d rely on hand outs as a last resort but my pride is on the line here

Only the liver.

Only the cat I don't like. My favorite one is 11 and will hopefully die peacefully before the nuclear apocalypse 5-10 years from now.

user try the foodbank first. You got a long way to go before eating pets

>would you eat what is essentially your child or best friend if you were starving?

No.

>it's less shameful to eat your loyal companion than to suck it up and go get a free meal

Eating your pet would be pretty pathetic when dried beans are so cheap.

Yes. Eventually.

>If you ran out of money would you eat your pets to survive?
No, I´d start to container.

That show.... ew.

Yay trips.

After using up all other resources. Which hinestly given my willingness to eat my pet dont end at legal means. So times would have to be extreme. ..

no, my parents taught me how to hunt and fish.

Even if your pets were good eating (most of them probably aren't), you'd not get very far on them. Just go hunt, fish, forage, dumpster dive, or steal. It's really not that hard to eat if you're on your own.

I'm a farmer. I already eat my pets.

no

i live in the deep south where we'd all probably band together and slaughter all the evil negro looters

Comfy pupper

I think he was inferring Son of Sam.

... then eat them?

Well, assuming I'd have absolutely zero ways to get money and I stil had power and shelter. Sure, if it was a bigger animal but not say the size of a small cat or chihuahua - unless I had a few of them. I'd eat every viable part - except the brain, I hear that doesn't taste very good. I should look up brain cuisine to be sure though. Think I'd fry I good amount of it just to combat how hungry I'm gonna feel just from the butchery alone. Man I hope some of those pets have some bare & thick skin, I fucking love fried skin.

Fuck I'm hungry now. I'm gonna go carve some shank ham to make a good sammich.

>eat my budgie
Wew, I staved off hunger for 20 minutes

Wew, that must be a one pudgy budgie

With all the shit injected into them, I'd rather stay away from their meat. I'd rather eat a human baby born a few years after the post-apocalyptic world, when meds are scarce or non-existent.

is that dog lactating?

>Eat my cats
Probbaly, yeah. At the least Id eat the white one, because hes declawed. The tabby has claws, and could feasibly survive as a ratter without me needing to supplement him. I live in the country anyways. Lots of birds and rabbits.
But the 13 year old fattie? Id rather kill him painlessly and eat him than see him suffer and starve because he cant hunt.

I dont know about your poor, thirld-world ass, but in USA one doesn't need any money to eat.

My pet rock?

No.

> never...

Not much wild animals here in the deserts

Honestly Id eat mexicans. Especially the squat, ruddy brown ones. I already have a hard time treating them equally, so I dont think Ill have many reservations about catching and harvesting and prep when push comes to shove

Not even white. Im asian.

Nah, it looks like it just came out of the water.

Could you drink her milk? Could I?

I’d only eat a pitbull

Why do you think we've been fattening them up on fried chicken all these years?

my brother had one. fucker would never, ever, ever stop trying to play. good doggo though

You might have to take her to dinner first before she let you go there.

I always keep a frozen cat on deck if me and my dog go starving.

Cause fuck cats.

No i rather go to work to feed me and my pet friends.

>If you ran out of money

I would go to the dole office

No. I would hunt and eat other people.
They are everywhere and much easier to kill than most animals.

If I was trapped somewhere with my animals. If I'm just poor I'll go ask one of my relatives for food.

>You and you animal bro will never hunt and eat human together

It would literally have to be the apocalypse to even think of doing such a thing. Thinking about it makes me want to barf.

i dont run out of money because i dont waste any money on pets

Same, my retrievers would be of far more use to me alive. I'd rather starve then hurt one of my doggos, I love them like they were family

My gf turned me on to it.
Similar premise.

>calling your dog some fruity name even though it's just a lousy pit

>eating my only friends
No.

I cannot even imagine how unpleasant and strange it would be to butcher your own dog.

*eats your corpse

No bc i'm not retarded and would just go to a food pantry/bank. At the least I'd go out the woods and find my own shit.

>fpbp
>>>/reddit/

>Fpbp
Kill yourself.

Well, shit, I'm not using it anymore. Maybe he lives long enough to find a post-apoc loner chick and becomes her best friend. Or she eats him. Either way the point was I didn't want to eat my own dogs.

If we're talking post-apocalypse here, my feline companions used to be feral so they'd be better suited to that kind of life than I would be. I'd probably just find the fastest, least painful way to off myself and at least leave 'em with a couple good meals.