Applebees respect thread

Listen, I know a lot of you are Millenials and you'll eat whatever Bourdain tells you to eat but you should really give Applebees another chance. Pic related is my lunch today and frankly, I was wowed.

>10 oz sirloin, medium well with herbed butter -perfection!
>Loaded tots and a side of fries, hot cruchible and fresh
>polite portion of fried onion straws to crown the steak
>Dr. Pepper on request

I was able to complete my business lunch and be totally satisfied with my meal. All for less than $18.

Why do people hate on "Bees?"
This is damn near a 5 star experience in Asia. Don't be memes. Give Applebees a try.

>10 ounces of meat dwarfed by shitload of fried crap

No thanks.

my brother got fatal food poisoning from their onion rings

Fuck off with your false flagging, I actually like Applebees

You urgently need to kill yourself, user.

i ate at applebees once. the only reason is because i had a gift card. that place was the most vile, disgusting excuse for a restaurant. everything was over seasoned with some shitty ass season and floating in butter. the shrimps were like chewing bubble gum. the steak was like a fucken chunk of leather. if i never go to applebees again, that will be too fucken soon.

It looks like they even managed to fuck up the french fries. I'd say sad, but they deserve to go out of business and they will soon enough.

They have the finest steaks I have eaten though, even better than Outback

>Spends $18 for a meal involving tater tots

that shit looks bomb af. fuck the haters

That looks like a day’s calories in one meal.

I went to Texas Roadhouse over the weekend with my family. It was good. Had a 6oz with baked potato and salad we also had the blooming onion appetizer. That’s a lot of fried food though lol

texasfag here. we just call it roadhouse

Have you tried the fresh cod at Applebee's? It's flown in from the area around Prince Edward Island twice a month!

Very fresh, it's excellent!

I went there last year sometime and had a burger and fries. I was surprised at how good it was, I'm not the biggest of french fries fan but I've always liked the fry seasoning there. I cleaned my plate.
The only gripe I had was, they didn't serve dr. pepper or mr. pibb. as a protest I refused to drink any of the water she brought for me

I'm pretty sure PEI doesn't even HAVE an applebees

Thank you for your service. Because of your protest I was able to enjoy a doctor pepper with my sirloin

t. fatass that lives near a midwest strip mall

lol
i live in the midwest and applebees is closing all over the place. people prefer locally owned eateries

>fat applebees manager just discovered how to shill on Veeky Forums

well done

Only time I went to Applebees, they burnt the living shit out of my burger. It was fucking coal.

Did you specify your grill temp? That's a "you" problem user

My friend went to Applebee's once and they spilled a hot skillet on his bare lap. Pretty bad burns but the manager gave them a 50$ gift card and appetizers and drinks for the rest of the night. Meal was entirely free, of course. He says he would do it again.

>Hot skillet in lap
>Pretty bad burns
>Free meal and $50 gift card
thats pretty bullshit for literally getting your legs burned

You didn't like what people said here so you went to /pol/ with this shit?

How is he doing

Kek

Checked and keked

Your "friend" is a dumbass and a sucker. If someone spills a hot skillet on my lap, i'm refusing any gift cards or free shit and heading immediately to urgent care or a hospital. Then lawyer, then early retirement.

Christ almighty, imagine for a few seconds being as retarded as OP, lol!

I like their club and sweet potato fries. Those sauces really make it.

It's not raised at the Applebee's?.... Fuck me..

Also no way in fucking hell that's 10 oz, unless it's just fucked to death so well done... that's maybe 6?

I love places that throw everything in the 'Crowave

when i tried the AA thing all the poverty retards loved going to this place as well as olive gardens

absolutely fucking disgusting.

one time i mentioned we should go to an indian buffet or a korean bbq or something different and they all looked at me weird lol

yes

Did you remember to pick up some tampons on the drive back?

In their defense the cooks are used to getting steaks sent back three times by boomers who want it burnt to a crisp, rounding doneness up just saves them a headache. Order rare if you want it medium.

hahahahahahahaha, so this is your typical nu/pol/tard.

You got me

Ironic shilling should result in a perma ban

> 'crowave
do people actually say this

How's not drinking going for you user?

This board is just a fucking advertisement and marketing attraction nowadays.

>He thinks parody threads are actually multinational corporations sneakily trying to influence 34 people to buy their products.

>not believing that multinational restaurants are desperate for money and free advertisement.

I took a shit in the urinal at applebees once

yo let's be real here

they stopped serving the potato fritter plate that was just over-salted potato chips, it was like two pounds of godly potato for $6

fuck applebees

you can just make that at home dumfuck

yeah but why am i gonna go get a shitty steak when i can't get several pounds of greasy potato on the cheap

i will admit applebees desserts have always been light and not over the top and i respect that unlike every other middle-class restaurant chain they do them pretty well and not too heavy

Holy shit, you really can't read worth a fuck.

I love restaurants like Applebees and Ruby Tuesday.

The menus are refreshingly unpretentious. The drink specials are great.

I always get a bacon cheeseburger with fries and some beer. Get a full belly and a solid buzz for 20 bucks (after a generous tip). It's great.

One time I had a hotel across the street from a Ruby Tuesday and I got fucking wasted at 2pm. I was the only person at the bar, it was glorious.

>Three kinds of fried shit as sides
Might as well have ordered the tendies.

I haven't enjoyed very much food from there, but according to my coworker, it's a pretty good place to work.

I used to cook for Applebees and I would never eat there again. Cross contamination all over the line during service. I would be surprised if that place isn't shutdown by now.

"American" "grill" "cuisine"

>"Why do people hate on "Bee's?"

I just died and my sides took me to heaven.

Fuck off Chuey, no we don't. Also stop taking pocketfuls of peanuts on the way out, you're going to ruin it for everyone else

>going to Applebees for a business lunch
>eating that order PLUS fries, with soda in front of a business associate

lmao

I know people who work at places that recycle cooking grease. They told me Applebee's had the nastiest grease of all. It's usually chunky and dark, like they don't change it enough.

those aren't onion straws user, they're halfhearted onion rings. onion straws are generally half circles and extremely thinly sliced

this picture is full of potatoe, one onion ring, some butterdrowned 'steak' and sauce.
>ONE fucking ONION RING

otherwise would eat. drink of choice would be some fresh coke and not that flat and warm soda. hope the rest of the meal is hot

At least post an actually good sit-down restaurant, and before you ask that's a split biscuit in sausage gravy on the right.

No you're thinking of /v/, this board is just nothing but shitposting and grossing people out

I used to go to Applebee's with my mom when she was on a low carb diet. It wasn't the worst. I met a cute bartender that was working there and we hooked up, even though I was with my mom all the time.

Long story short, the bartender got beaten to shit by a bunch of black people the other night and is half dead.

Fucking Applebee's.

Not yet.