What are your thoughts on the FSOG trilogy?

What are your thoughts on the FSOG trilogy?

Other urls found in this thread:

fiftyshadesgenerator.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How can I have worthwhile thoughts on books I have never and will never read

Read all of lacan before I tackled that masterpiece. Was gonna write my thesis on it.

One time I looked up the hottest bits and jerked off to it but other than that I have no opinions.

fiftyshadesgenerator.com/

I think the fact that it sold as many copies as it did compared to the quality of the literature, proves that women are as debauched as men and that several traditionally sexist stereotypes about women are in fact true.

I've read the first book and i thought it was okay.
I've had to adjust my mind to a horny 14 year old girl, then i found it somewhat enjoyable i guess.

However, this is as far as i could go, I didn't wanted to watch the movie nor continue on reading it.

It's fucking bullshit unless you want to learn how to fuck a girl
Also it tells manlets and PUAs to GTFO

I have read worse fanfiction amd i have read better.

Made for some funny drunk charades though.

That said, women who get off to it also would cry about it in real life.

Reminder to google the face of the woman who wrote it.

That is the type of woman who made Stephanie Meyer rich.

Baby's first BDSM
As someone into relatively hardcore shit it's incredibly tame and boring

It makes me want to settle in Pyongyang

Christian Grey is a very sexist women desire, since he's handsome, tall, rich, secure and mysterious.

The average joe, pales in comparison to him. If atractiveness was measured in pen's parade, assuming the least attractive men measures 30cm, the average joe would be 1.75m tall, Chris Pine/Pratt, (generic hollywood handsome actor) would be about 100m tall and christian grey would be about 3000m tall.

It's far worse than objectifying women, because not only you need good genetics, you also need to be a top-notch CEO and businessmen, while still being faithful, attentious, patient and tolerant to weaker-end females. Also, you need an interesting background and a mystery to keep the thrill.

Good job feminists.

Yea
I think the most hardcore thing was the contract she was supposed to sign.
Now that's hardcore.

pic unrelated, it's a shitty movie i've just watched and i wanted to puke.

Second this.

There is far better filthy fiction, or alternatively 'the Girl Next Door', 'the Collector', or 'the Consumer'. There's another I can't remember the name of.

If you haven't read them, but decide to and have a weak stomach- sorry?

Redpill me on these books user, should I read them with the intention to masturbate if I'm semi-fucked up by Veeky Forums standards?

From what I remember, nothing actually explicit or deplorable happens to the girl in The Collector, other than the kidnapping.
But yeah The Girl Next Door is brutal and The Consumer is Early Swans certified brand of edginess

Yes.
As ^ said, TGND is brutal. Pretty much little girl is abused by depraved woman who recruits the neighbourhood children and her own kids to force feed the girl (then make her eat her own vomit), makes the 8y.o masturbate for them with I believe a bottle, and there's some incestuous rape in there.

I read a revised edition of the Collector, which included graphic details of rape. But the original contains psychological torment.

Some of the themes in the Consumer and TGND would be considered fucked up but Veeky Forums standards, especially given the Podesta shit.

Ended up burning TC and TGND because I didn't want someone to think I'm a fkn pedo. Also the other book.. I'll try find the title.

I think I'm on a watch list and not the kind I'm proud of.

i agree completely

Christian is by many women's standards, perfect. Average males cannot compare to him. Therefore, the majority of the book's audience came from women wanting to be in Anastasia's place since they fit the "average girl looking for love" persona. They seemingly would overlook his BDSM fantasies just because of his looks, social standing, and wealth. The relationship isn't healthy, and it probably happens more than your think.

Don't buy it pre-owned, you probably won't be able to get the pages pulled apart without tearing them.

Destined for classic status.

i feel nauseous

underworld movies are dog shit and i hate the audience unironically who keep throwing their money at crap like that

also see: transformers, stargate, star trek, star wars, despicable me, dreamworks, shrek, game of thrones, marvel and dc movies, etc. pleb audiences are the worst.

Which version of The Girl Next Door? Who wrote the one you're talking about? It's a very common title for a book.

The Consumer is out of print and copies run for about $100 a pop. Should've sold it, Swans and Gira fans are dying for a copy of it.

You can easily find a pdf of that book with a Google search.

I know, but people will pay for it physically at that price too because of how dedicated Gira's fans are. These guys used to pay upward $50 for some of his older albums before he started to reprint them himself.

Jack Ketchum
FUCK