Food late bloomers

What are some foods that you disliked even into adulthood but then later acquired a taste for?

Hummus for me. Took me forever to get used to the texture, but give me some pita chips and I could put down a whole fucking tub now.

I didn't start liking raw onions until my early 20s

Mushrooms
Cooked cabbage
Eggplant
Beef
Liver
Peppers

Also I used to be kinda picky on what kinda fish I ate, now I'd happily eat most of them

Olives. Probably had bad olives as a child and thought they were all bad.

I am an eternal fatty, so I like everything, but I didn't like red mole as a child, but now I do.

>Be an adult
>Have literally the world at your taste buds, a cornucopia of amazing flavours that many in the world wouldn't even be able to dream of trying
>Develops childish preferences because they're a spoiled fuck

Everytime I hear someone say they don't like the taste of a certain food, or the texture, I want to throw them in a cell and force them to eat shit for the rest of their life, fucking entitled pieces of shit, you have any idea how blessed you are to be able to choose what you eat without consequence, but yet you squander the opportunity because "waaah I don't like the texture"

You're a piece of modern trash, and you should be ashamed of yourself for being the spoiled fuckwit that you are.

Kys cockmonger

I hated pickles for the longest time until my housemate encouraged me to try them again, only this time with a bite of potato chip to go with it.
Ive been hooked, and eat pickles without chips now too. Its turned me onto a lot of vinegary foods I didnt use to like as well.

I don't like tomatoes

I hate onions and garlic and barely tolerate dairy.

Raw tomato
I always thought it tasted wrong as a kid.

But I was eating a sandwich with friends the week and it had tomato in. I didn't want to be a fag and pick it out, so I just ate it. It was delicious and now I put tomatoes on all my sandwiches/burgers

>you can eat anything you want
>but you need to eat things you don't like
Dude, you're gay.

Basically all vegetables. I still hate brussel sprouts.

They're literally sweet as fuck.
How do you people hate these things?

Mushrooms, olives and jalepenos

Anything spicey

Oysters, artichokes, and coffee

>I should feel bad for living in a successful country and being born to successful ancestors

No.

If anything, I should feel bad for not adding to their successes. Preferably at the expense of YOUR people.

eggs

They smell like old socks worn by a hobo left in a New Jersey sewer for a month

sour cream
plain yogurt
sharp cheeses
spinach
onions (the texture used to bug me)
squash
sweet potatoes

Feels good to not have a babby palate anymore. I still hate chunks of cooked tomato though.

They're literally just small cabbages. You hate cabbage too?

Are salt, butter, and pepper a given? Those three make the default mashed potatoes

Actually yea. That's two now. I also refuse to eat brussel sprouts because of the TV show Kids Next Door. If you eat a brussel sprout you are officially an adult. I refuse to change.

Brussel sprouts
Cabbage
Spinach
Yams

I used to not be able to get over fish's texture, now I can swallow it okay. The taste of most fish still isn't exactly pleasant to me, except in sushi.

pic related.