Dumbledore was always gay

>Dumbledore was always gay
>Hermione was always black
>Hogwarts was always culturally and religiously diverse

whomst here hat ever has read that harry the potter?

joycean

these are both me i samefagged

thesis
antithesis
synthesis

when I was 14 I used to imagine harry was a twink and I cum sometimes in bed thinking about it

how do you cum?
like do you just blast it into your underwear?

lol no I have sock for that

Doesn't it get crusty and jagged and hurts to put your dick in?

no

what a good thread

Your mother is gay and black and definitely culturally diverse

good post

Now this is actually the closest thing to a good Harry Potter thread.

What the fuck is wrong with you all

>Another thread where autists bitch about Rowling's desperate attempts to stay relevant

Well, that actually hasn't happened yet in this thread. All we really have is a guy talking about fapping to harry potter. Which I dare say is an improvement.

I think I understand Hegel now

w-wew

Best posts on this board in months

Will you at least consider going back?

>Harry Potter

Get the fuck off this board you infantalised piece of shit

Pleb.

Who cares?

Plebshit, PC or no, is plebshit.

>Hermione was always black
>describes multiple characters in multiple HP books as "blackfaced"
>but not Hermione
How has no one called her on this? And to my burger brain/ears the term 'blackfaced' sounds like subtle racism though I know it's not a racist term.

Guys when I was younger I used to shove a toy harry potter broomstick that vibrated up my ass and then go on omegle. I would get old guys to skype me and have them tell me what to do with it. After we had both ejaculated I would tell them that I was underage and that I had recorded the whole chat and video. I would then black mail them into buying me things. It worked like five out of ten times. Looking back on it now I didn't even really need or want the shit I made them buy me. I just really enjoyed the feeling of blackmailing someone with a nimbus 2000 still vibrating in my ass. It was positively magical.

Fuck Hermione, don't you all just wanna bust a nut while reading Luna's half-baked aloof musings on nothing too interesting in particular?

I feel like Luna's eyes would roll back and she'd be gurgling still about some centaurian cheese or whatnot, while deep throating my cock.

This, Hermione is Asuka aka reddit bitch. Meanwhile Luna/Rei is the patrician's choice.

Switch Asuka with Rei and you're 100% dead on.

you have to go back

Rei is obviously Reddit, it's even alliterative