>possibility
>of
>children.

>you give
>birth
>to oceans
>every
>single day.

>-your friendly neighborhood man-hater & child-eater.

damn

What else can you expect from third-wave, first-world feminism

>you are so so

You should devote yourself to family, art, or God. I'm not sure there's a fourth choice.

Science.

Of course. Why the fuck would anyone want to bring children into this ugly, violent world? Take the black pill. Drop the bomb. Exterminate them all. Humanity is and always has been
A FUCKING MISTAKE.
If this was the last generation,
It would be blessed.
No violence.
just stop reproducing.

This but unironically

>tfw your local library doesn't sell kits

>the vegan stoner cookbook
Who cares what STD ridden Instagram sluts who work at Starbucks read?

you are
you are
you are

I am
I am
I am

it's always so narsy.

Cute

You really can't devote your life to science or art without God. The greatest scientists have all been believers, only science popularizers are atheists. Great art is always deeply spiritual. The connection between spirituality and art is inseparable.

You are free to 'believe' in that. Meanwhile, scientific fields move forward without 'God' (which one?)

Correct for women

>This is just to say
>Rupi and her readers
>probably make more money off their writing
>then you ever will.
>You should so
>so
>so
>study STEM

>it goes
>it goes
>it goes
>it goes
>guillotine
>yah

boy this REALLY makes me think

She's no Johnny Sun that's for sure.

Of course no one is obligated to have children. The "give birth to oceans every day" part is what makes me cringe. That is like in a lacanian sense obligating you to jouissance, which in our culture, is even more oppressive. It's like when a poster or a customer service person tells you to "enjoy!" And what if I don't ?

Improving yourself in all ways

>The greatest scientists have all been believers, only science popularizers are atheists
So you're saying Niels Bohr isn't important? Schrödinger is just a popularizer? Chadwick? Turing?

How about devoting yourself to the Truth?

Then 20 years later

>FUCK, IT'S SO HARD TO GET KIDS WHEN MY UTERUS IS DRIED UP, PLEASE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE

>my whole life
>my whole fucking life
>my whole life
>my whole fucking life
>your whole life
>your whole fucking life

All three of those things are facets of the Truth.

She is so cute I want to eat her pussay

Show proof of God you smug faggot. Oh you cant? Then shut up.

>work at bookstore
>new shipments of rupi kaur, lang leav, and this bitch
>boss tells me to put them out
>i put them all in the self-help section

whats wrong with girls reading books? its qt

well if your parents hadn't decided (or not decided but failed at contraception) to have you, you wouldn't be here, so unless your life is a complete misery, I don't know how you don't feel like you should do the same? I mean, at least try, better than to give up on children.

she ugly cuz

degenerate liar

>>>You should so
>>so
>>so
>>study STEM
t. 200yo liberal

Daily reminder that if you haven't given birth to an ocean today you are a failure. I gave birth to an ocean already and it is only 5:22 am. While the rest of you were busy having children, my ocean was being born. And if today goes as planned I will give birth to multiple oceans.

well ok, i take it back, she's not ugly, but not attractive either