Why are waiters so spoiled?

>Hear Waiters that finished culinary school bitch about how hard being a waiter is
>Finished High school and got employed in a high end restaurant
>Have to do a shitload of things but the overall job is so easy a carefull enough toddler could do it
>Only had a handful of accidents happen to me
>Only got two orders wrong in my one year working there
So that raises the question, why are waiters such spoiled little shits?

Why is Veeky Forums full of resentful working class rubes who waste all their energy hating their peers?

Finish school or something, holy shit.

>Incase

>waiters
>finished culinary school
...huh?

For the same reason rich kids think their life sucks for getting an Acura for Christmas instead of a BMW. Most servers are attractive young roasties who have been getting their way their whole life. I've worked as a server and there is no way I think my job was harder than boh. You guys are continuously moving standing next to hot as fuck stoves. Even the dishwashers work harder than foh. You literally accept less pay for way more work. It makes sense though because most boh people are retarded drug addicts and illegals so you're used to suffering. I think the hardest things I've done is refill sauce containers.

Dunno how they call it basically a school for waiters, chefs and other peopke working in the Industry
Hey I'm making a little momey on the side while studying for my degree in Networking

In high end dining a lot of waiters I knew only had high school diploma or some college. Most were in rehab and come from rich families that were no longer supporting them thus the entitled attitudes. I've seen waiters get pissed off getting a 15% tip from a 2 person table. Then in high end there were the 'lifers' who have been waiting tables for like 20+ years, they'd get upset but more in that waiting Dane cook movie sort of way.

Your run of the mill Applebee's/chilis/etc waiter is probably a part time college or highschool student or some one just trying to pay the bills and likely don't give a fuck.

That said I really do appreciate when I receive great service and don't think the above statements apply to all wait staff.

I used to be a cook at chain restaurants and eventually a sous at a high end place, would rather be back of the house any day even though it's harder work and generally less pay. I just had to make sure the food came out on time and tasted right, didn't have to deal with any retarded customers.

>shadman

Why are you posting InCase on ck it’s food time not fap time

It's just a hivemind of mental gymnastics. Everyone across the board knows that as soon as word gets out that their jobs are actually easy as shit, the tips will stop coming.

>he doesn't like Incase

I don't like it either

I never understood why so many jobs at the lower end have people who spend all their time disliking people

Because low paying jobs are usually positions were you're treated like scum. Also working anything customer facing you deal with so many sterotypes and assholes that you lose faith in humanity.

They're going through puberty

>liking someone that panders to fags just because of the money in it

Capitalism, pinko.

Because it's beaten into you by dealing with people.

You learn that people are fucking assholes.

The personality types that get involved in waitering for tips are needy attention seekers

i dont know, probably because it's the hardest thing they've ever done.

it's bullshit that waiters get to rake in all those tips while the cooks in the back are run like slaves

Fuck you, Incase has patrician content