Thanks for doing the right thing and not eating meat, user! You've saved my life!

>thanks for doing the right thing and not eating meat, user! You've saved my life!

Pork. I don't eat pork. It's filthy and subpar. I fucking slaughtered your cowbro, though.

Don't worry, cute little piggy. I won't eat you until you're grown up.

I do eat meat pretty often, but even if I didn't someone else would eat you bro.

The life of a livestock pig pretty much always ends up with a pig getting eaten that's just the way it goes

No one eats mini pigs, they're raised solely as pets.

>person doesn't buy pig
>farmer's gotta sell
>price goes down
>more people buy pork

good good

I wish people understood the value of life.

>it's a delusional vegetarian thinks posting pics of cute oinkers will make meat eaters suddenly see the light and change their ways episode

>implying i care

Plants are alive too, no matter what you eat you're killing something, the real good reason to stop eating meat is that it produces a lot of pollution and contributes a lot to global warming.

And it contributes to deforestation to support larger herds of cattle and such.

>You've saved my life!
lel that's not how it works you dumbass soyboy

I HEAR YOU'RE A RACIST NOW, FATHER?

Is baby pig bacon even more tender?

>soyboy

Cringe

>soyboy
:^)

>large scale farming is bad
>factory faeming is also bad
Make up your mind, liberals

>not keeping up with the shitty memes

>demand animal meat
>animal is birthed, raised and then slaughtered for my consumption
>tell them I don't want to eat meat
>animal is never born and doesn't exist
Either way the animals life belonged to me the entire time, the animal was either going to die to be a meal or it was never going to exist. Not sure why this is so hard to grasp, do they think that farmers are just going to start raising animals out of the kindness of their heart so that the animals can have long, fulfilling lives? It's not like they're born, living a good life and one day the farmer says "Whoops someone wants to eat you, guess that's the end of the line for you buddy. Too bad they aren't a vegetarian, you might still be alive tomorrow if they were."

I'm not a liberal in the slightest. It is a fact that deforestation is caused more by cattle farming than logging.

That said, factory farming is disgusting but at least it is contained.

>being this retarded and closed minded
>being on the wrong side of history

Haram pig disgusting

Where do you think the pigs come from?

>gets squashed the next morning by its mother

Thanks for doing the right thing and not eating meat, user! You've saved my life!

So, what? I' m suppossed to feel emapthy for a fucking pig? Pigs eat their own shit.

Fucking soy boys.

>grown up
Fuck that. Yearling pig is where it's at.

Life has no value. It's kill or be killed, the same way it's always been. I wish retards like you would go fuck off and try to survive in the wild without any meat.

>Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die.

Yeah man, eating meat is totally the same thing as being from reddit

don't worry, piggy
we will still harvest your pancreas to make insulin for the great fat americans who ate your family

>I suddenly crave a fuckton of protein while holding this pig
>There's a meat grinder conveniently placed in the same room we're standing in
...sorry, but you may need to revoke that "congratulations" of yours! It's time for you to meet your family.

Go away Ahmed.

>Pork. I don't eat pork. It's filthy and subpar.
You're worse than the vegans.

:(

>Implying I haven't hosted a pig roast where I carved an entire pig and served it

Dissecting a preserved fetal pig in biology class has removed any desire I've had to ever eat a piglet

I have to admit I've never eaten yearling pig.

We can split one at the next Veeky Forums meetup.

It was probably the formaldehyde smell. It ruins the food association for people. I'm glad my school gave us baby sharks before fetal pigs. Never had the desire to eat sharks anyway.

I wish those photos of that weird party with the blue turkey didn't exist.

Now someone is going to dump the set.

They might as well. I wouldn't want anybody getting killed.

but i ate meat and now you are dead

Congrats OP, I made and ate bacon just because of this thread, you basically killed the pig I ate.

local supermarket sells it pretty cheap
i wish you understood "life" is an abstract concept, you don't care about plants that are alive or bugs that are alive
what you mean is i wish people felt the way i feel

>soyboy
im going to use this now for the rest of my life

>tfw ate that bacon

I'm sorry little piggu...