Liquid Smoke Recipes

Switzerland fag here. Just got a bottle of liquid smoke that was on sale at Aldi. What do you Americans to do with this stuff? Found a pull pork recipe that I'll have to try this weekend.

I make a Lizano style hot sauce that uses liquid smoke.

Tuna paste

Mix tuna with Mayonaise, s&p, some lemon juice and two or three drops of Liquid smoke

We throw it away and use a real smoker.

pour it down the sink

really it's only for accent if you're making something that should have a slightly smoky grilled taste and don't have a smoker or a grill. i would rather do without than to use that stuff, but i have a smoker and a couple of grills.

also, if a recipe calls for it, use less than it asks for.

Moon waffles

Huff a tailpipe, it's cheaper.

This sounds tasty. What are moon waffles?

Live in an apartment and we would never get approval from the HOA for a smoker on the property.

Aren't you just full of hate. I bet you win all of the discussions you get into in life.

Artificial smoke tastes disgusting, but you do you, pal.

>itt: elitist faggotry and appeal to nature fallacies
Liquid smoke is made from actual smoke you tards. Use it to marinate meats, fish, mushrooms, and savory vegetables.

Homer Simpson recipe
Waffle batter, caramel and liquid smoke, put in waffle machine, use to envelope margarine. Babish does a very pretentious but tasty version.

just use it sparingly.

>you do you
That's funny coming from you.

Why complain about appeals to nature when you make one yourself?

It pales in cimparison to using a smoker but I guess it's better than nothing. I've made beef jerky with it but it can't hold a candle to the jerky I smoke.

That is a fair criticism, however I’d argue said fallacy is even more fallacious when the thing being derided for being unnatural is actually more natural than artificial.

Is that actually good? Tempted to actually try making it.

>is afake recipe made up as something a cartoon character infamous for his gluttony would like good?
What do you think?

the simpson's meme recipe is the quickest way to sure-fire ruin a wafflemaker
the Babish recipe is actually quite good, if you're going to make it do that version

I put it in top ramen, soo good

>What do you Americans to do with this stuff?
nothing, never even heard of this retarded shit before.

shit is potent as fuck, use it sparingly