What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanomic.com/document/poememenon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the end of all games

the end of the condition of the possibility of game

nick land is 4 nerds who mastarbate 2 world of warcraft

into benis

cultivating a following on a Japanese imageboard of embittered loners looking for a way to legitimize their seething anger at themselves and the world around them

Global city-state patchwork of undemocratic capitalism blockchaining itself into an increasingly tighter loop of cybernetic commerce feedback.

I haven't read the guy but it seems he just wants Ghost in the Shell to be reality.

deterritorialization

ironically pulling the strings and trolling the fuck out of disillusioned internet lolberts culminating with the creation of an inhuman post-rational army of weaponized autists as part of accelerationist praxis,

God AI terraforming the universe to maximize economic utility.

None of the replies so far have been wrong.

came to post this

Funnily enough, they're almost arranged in the order he wants them, if you put the first reply last.

To steal earth

the endgame has already been reached. the machines have already won. we are living in the matrix.

The rich elite attaining bionic and genetic ascension through genetic engineering culminating in a moore's law of biotechnology leading to rapid speciesation of post human superhuman post racial elites that breaks away into a separate civilization that leaves the rest of humanity on the level of chimpanzees compared to current homosapiens ultimately leading to the destruction of capitalism and liberalism, traditionalism and race by the elite themselves.

>ultimately leading to the destruction of capitalism and liberalism, traditionalism and race by the elite themselves
t. never read Land

land isn't a transhumanist but a antihumanist posthumanist

ai takeover, no cyborgs allowed

it's in the last part of the dark enlightenment, he says that the racial fears of western reactionaries will be rendered moot in the face of a bionic horizon with the elites becoming cthulhu tier

Humans realizing and accepting that they are instruments in an evolutionary teleology crawling its way inevitably toward a post-biological stage and, with this realization, accelerating the processes that can open the door to this future.

I've only ever read his articles on the Jacobite and I'm just inferring his wider beliefs from secondary sources that probably aren't very accurate

Book of the New Sun

urbanomic.com/document/poememenon/

He looks autistic. He thinks autistic.

mostly being right

>tfw you email him a question and he emails back "good question" and answers it
I felt so happy.

Too much amphetamine and too much isolation, more like

that was his secretary

What did you ask exactly?

Post the conversation faggot. If you are shy, only his answer.

but you still need to trust that the person you sent bitcoin to will give you your goods?

And the worst part is, they're aware of this, and so end up looking to tear up, or down, Land just like good nihilists do to everything. Funny how people like this lap up spittle, then emulate the lips of the mouth that's spewing nourishment while waiting for their teeth to grow in so that the subject can then be devoured.

post-biological stages always ignore the problem of how "life" began on earth and what implications that has for "unknown" states of "consciousness" or intellect. It's difficult to conceptualise "inorganic consciousness", but only at the same level that we have in the past - and here, currently - made a hierarchy of race or species consciousness. It's difficult to conceptualise a consciousness of an ant colony that is separated from the intellect of a single ant. And it's the same on the human scale as it is for the cosmic scale. But you'd be insane if you believed that, and then worked to disprove it, because neither you nor some machine intellect would have the ability to work outside of those spheres of consciousness. It's one of those God proof problems that's become a bit stranger do to our inability to grasp reality in some totality. We're good with dividing and pinning meaning to things though. It'd be nice though if we could start to move towards some experimentation on consciousness to help us, or them, I guess.

>>machinic consciousness from the future retroactivley affects presence to come into exitance to wipe out mankind
as much as I want this to be true it's just a bunch of scifi horseshit of Google hipsters and Musk fanbois, What will kill humanity is negro and arab overpopulation and youth bulge terrorism

bizarro/antiliberation theology via technocapitalism, oppression theology

wintermute ai is the chosen one
we know not what we want
but it does
and we feed it our dreams w/google browser history

gnostic-marxist weirdness
re-hegelizing marx
and shit

i don't even know what the fuck to do with my face anymore
it makes sounds i guess

plus racism
that too

The whole point is the transaction is ingrained into the the blockchain so it is impossible to deny the transaction took place.

rip it out and cook the flesh on your cpu to fool the facial recognition algorithms

sounds bretty gud desu
many youtube subscriptions surely

i am fucking stupid

going to learn about theology

back later
know nothing
am retarded
see ya soon

>What's his endgame?

Self help books for beta gamers and science fiction fans.

Well of course. But the transaction alone doesn't mean anything, because your negotiating for a certain good isn't part of the blockchain. You could order drugs and the other guy sends you a pizza. How will you contest that he didn't give you what you want? This reminds me of a passage from D&G though...

>The body without organs, the unproductive, the unconsumable, serves as a surface for the recording of the entire process of production of desire, so that desiring-machines seem to emanate from it in the apparent objective movement that establishes a relationship between the machines and the body without organs.

>Production is not recorded in the same way it is produced, however. Or rather, it is not reproduced within the apparent objective movement in the same way in which it is produced within the process of constitution.

Bitcoin is the recombination of production and the recording of production within the same means, solving this tension between the desiring-machine and the body without organs. There still remains the problem of the production/recording of production and consumption, which requires trade and therefore trust. If such a thing can be solved then the need for trust can be eliminated.

Take care dude

back to the usury argument....and so the blockchain gets us nowhere

whoever can control public sentiment by force decides when a contract is fulfilled or not

the blockchain with programmable contracts 3000 years ago might have worked though

as it is we are going into it with a world swarming with insane illogical machine slaves

>capped for posterity