REMINDER

"Two handsome Swedish boys with long legs, that are so shaped and tight that the best way to get at them would be with the tongue."

So he was gay. Who cares? All sexuality is garbage. Like its really better when its being used to impose the horrors of existence on a new entity. No that just makes it seem dignified because of spurious telos.

What story is that from?

His diary desu

wow a gay jew who turns out to be a pedo

>being antinatalist
ligotti faec

The same story where he writes down observations of his fellow train passengers, featuring the line "the apparently big member creates a bulge in his pants."

See, to me, it's really more about the way some people try to portray Kafka as this saintly figure whose sense of guilt came from the original sin rather than his raging boners for men, boys, and little girls alike

REMINDER: Holden raped his sister.

Ligotti is even just a bit too edgy for me. I became antinatalist independently too :^)

>the guy who everything he wrote was sublimated anxiety about being sexually attracted to his dad was gay
Wow, what a surprise.

>sense of guilt
This pisses me off even more, Kafka was a pretty fun guy in real life if you read his biographies, besides when he had depressive episodes he also had periods in his life when he just chilled, had fun, exercised, and even womanized.

>he's gay so he's a pedophile as well

No I don't think so family

Half his stories are nightmare visions built on profound sexual shame and impotence, what is shocking about this?

> it's really more about the way some people try to portray Kafka as this saintly figure whose sense of guilt came from the original sin rather than his raging boners for men, boys, and little girls alike

Kafka is almost never portrayed as saintly; Just as autistic and asexual.

Freud pls

It's almost like he was a real person!

Welp that sucks

Honestly how many of us really never have little thoughts, daydreams etc about cocks? Doesnt mean anything, its completely normal

I know, right?

yeah, cocks right? they look so weird lol like the more you look at them it's like how does this thing work? it's so interesting when it bounces around in your hand and then suddenly loses its flexibility and becomes stiff.

lol

>please burn everything I wrote

what did Kafka mean by this?

>"Delight over Eissi, who in his bath is terribly handsome. Find it very natural that I am in love with my son ... Eissi lay reading in bed with his brown torso naked, which disconcerted me" (25 July).
>"I heard noise in the boys' room and surprised Eissi completely naked in front of Golo's bed acting foolish. Strong impression of his premasculine, gleaming body. Disquiet" (17 October 1920).

When it turned out Bruckner was a pedophile, didn't bother me in the slightest. But its somehow more bothersome when a favorite writer turns out to be a pedophile. The same words they use in their craft are used to defile the innocence of children.

>same words
I that what they use to defile children these days? Because in my time...whoo boy.

>Bruckner
>pedophile
Kafka is also merely recording his thoughts and feelings, macabre as they may be - unless you think he is really violating children with his words?

He was bisexual

Yeah, this is true. People say some fucked up stuff in the back of their minds.

Who is this again?

>asexual
Why? His work is not asexual. Why do people equate "autistic" with asexual.

turn your picture you nazi.

turn your neck you commie

He certainly looks like a sexed-up little devil in that photo

Kafka was /d/-tier fucked up in an age where handholding was lewd and lascivious conduct, this isn't exactly news.

>rekt

>"Two handsome Swedish boys with long legs, that are so shaped and tight that the best way to get at them would be with the tongue."
Is no one even going to comment on the elegant balance and wit of this?

Well, he may have been a sick puppy, but he was certainly a talented writer.

I always thought his pedophiliic tendencies were obvious. Reread The Trial and pay particular attention to K.'s visit to the court painter

i have had sex with of underage dozens of boys simply by reciting to them the entirety of metamorphosis. once i get them to bed i usually stuff a copy of amerika up their asshole

Thomas Mann

SWEDEN YES!

Thomas "Polish shotas reduce my lifespan" Mann?