Was Joyce on the side of good, or the side of evil?

Transcended the good-bad dichotomy desu

Joyce is duality bro.

neither. he's on the side of art.

Here's a follow-up question: Do you think Joyce was a religious man?

the side of BRAAAAAPPPPPPPs

He never rebelled, he was detached, he accepted everything. For him, there was absolutely no difference between a bomb falling and a leaf falling.

This brings up yet another good point. Do you think Joyce was a pervert in the "sicko," degenerate sense? Or just a pervert in the quirky fetish sense? Is there a difference?

a pervert in the "he lived to inhale pungent female farts" sense

in the grand scheme of things its a pretty modest fetishism.

Is it evil to fuck the farts out of a fart filled arse?

chaotic neutral

he was chaotic neutral

this

The difference is whether you get caught and by whom.

Someone should make an author chart of those

I don't think this is true, as he explicitly stated his purpose was to give Ireland a finely polished mirror to look at. So he was, even in a tiny sense, invested.

That said, it's a beautiful idea

What constitutes good and evil? I'm assuming this is some /pol/ shit? Are you asking if he was a white nationalist, OP?

Nah. I know that not everyone would even agree there's such a thing as good or evil. I was just kinda thinking about it from more of a gnostic position or something, I dunno.

/pol/ would hate Joycey boy because he had a chuck fetish. They'd also probably be displeased with his position on Jews in Ulysses.

All these posts about him as "detached" or "neutral," though, would make me wonder if that really just ends up supporting evil.

*cuck, not chuck

I imagine they wouldn't take too kindly to the BRAAAAPpening either

I think Nietzsche should be Chaotic good and Marx lawful evil.