Write what's on your mind

Write what's on your mind

I miss you

Other urls found in this thread:

boingboing.net/2017/03/02/how-to-imagine-52-factorial.html
warosu.org/lit/thread/595668
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like the posters here but think they're too vitriolic. It hurts my heart.

You keep doing what you're doing and you're going to end up as senile as your grandmother, calling out people for collaborating with the Germans in the 1990's and all other manner of nonsense. I guess you'll be happier when you fully abscond from reality.

My feet hurt.

Dont know where I am going in life.

I'm too old and not talented enough to be a rock star. I'm just gonna be another lawyer. I don't know how to enjoy my time off. It's the first night I have nothing I need to do really in months. I spent tonight shitposting, jerking off, and smoking cigarettes. When I'm working I always have huge lists of things I want to read/watch/do, and today I was just lazy for the first time in a long while. I even learned how to play a song today. Do I miss who I used to be? A wage slave? What field of law am I even going to practice? I want to be good at something. Everyone writes off being friendly and social. I feel like most people don't see it as a skill. I can't leave the house without running into someone I know. What am I going to do with my life now. I can't ever stick to something for longer than a month. Video games, miniatures, movies, tv, none of this brings me joy anymore. I guess playing shitty cover songs in my room is cathartic. But I'm not good at writing songs either. Oh well. tomorrow we go back to work. I need to stop stopping lifting. God damn. I need to stop stopping everything.

nice try, cia.

recently i received a letter from myself, sent ten years prior for a school assignment. it reminded me that whatever ideological changes i've undergone over that period, at my core i'm still the same insecure little fag i was in middle school. feels bad man.

I need to stop doing stupid shit that covers my comforter in blood. This is the second time this week I've bled all over it like a bitch off heat and I'm not going to care about finding out what it is I did until morning regret and pain sets in during a shower. I walked home with a shard of glass in my heel last time because I didn't want to take off my shoes twice. Ha, fuck, I'm retarded.

En los días más felices, cuánto deseo que estés a mi lado; me puedo permitir ser feliz sin ti, pero me gustaría compartirlo siempre contigo, te pienso mucho más cuando me siento bien.

Once a young lad of many romantic spats, I am now an old soul in a young man- surrounded by Dog, and Cats.

These threads are terrible

I'm the loneliest introvert

Did you know that when any given person shuffles a deck of cards that the specific sequence those 52 cards end up in will not likely be replicated even if thousands of card shuffling machines work every day for the rest of your life?

I hate being a pseud. Chansey looks like she is shaking that book even though it isn't a gif. Politics ruined my youth, I should have accepted that none of that shit mattered and just focused on reading and becoming socially adequate. I wanna switch my major from compE to spanish lit, and then move to argentina and be a poor writer.

This

Also, I've been out of school for a month and still don't have a job. I'm getting impatient.

>he doesn't know how to shuffle a deck back to its original state
next you won't be checking the new pack is cooler

Art theory is more interesting than art itself.
When reading a Moravia's short story I feel like I'm watching a scene of a Fellini's movie.
Obscure medieval manuscripts are delightful.
I'm reading a book about medieval food habits.
There's a book about the cultural history of smell. I wonder if they talk about farts there.
What's with people complaining with D&G and Derrida being fashionable? Same thing happened with positivism, structuralism and the likes, plus post-structuralism has been trendy for at least 30 years by now.

boingboing.net/2017/03/02/how-to-imagine-52-factorial.html

Yes, I'm countering you with a website called "boingboing"

In the span of a few years, my world view has fallen apart completely. I have clinical depression, which is an uninteresting fact itself, but what it has shown me has left me deeply conflicted. For instance, nothing at all retains its former sense of importance, and the only things which yield any pleasure are food and sex. And it's a horrible state, for sure, but even worse is the implication that no progress in knowledge or philosophy that I make will truly matter. Because my mind is perfectly rational right now, and I could do all of that as it is, but I won't because there's no pleasure reward from my brain. Therefore, when (/if) I do recover from this illness and pursue something like philosophy, my true purpose isn't finding out the truth, but rather making myself believe that I have because it feels good. Not to say that I'm tricking myself - it's just kind of depressing to imagine that after all that work, I'm still only chasing after a thrill.

I realize these questions more than likely won't matter once I'm cured, but they still bear down on me all the time. I feel a great urge to dissect my Depression closely, to have it pegged down precisely and approach it all rationally, but I lack the thinking power.

Yes, I'm countering you with a V-Sauce video. What are you going to do about it?

To improve thinking power you should try reading some philosophy.

That's true. Do you think it will help solve an odd problem like mine?

I don't want to be alive anymore but I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself. I wish I'd just get run over to be honest senpai.

I am an introvert like many of you, however I have now accepted the fact that I will not be able to converse or gain acceptable social skills. I want to screen out society and culture, but it is very difficult for me to avoid the thoughts and opinions of others.

I often think of what I've said or what I have heard others say in the past. It's a harmful thing for me to think, so I consider being in a state where I do not listen to the commentary of others.

Formal education is a sham
Work is a waste of time that could be spent furthering knowledge or experience in a hobby
But then hobbies are just what we chose to invest ourselves in while we wait to die

I'm bread inside
One of these days I'll brill myself

>fourth grade math
>in response to card hustling tricks
look up a faro/weave shuffle and do it til you're good enough to tell an in from an out and where your cards are.

if you want to do a deck switch to take advantage of a dealer's shuffle technique, you need to make sure the temperature of the cards is right to not alert the dealer. if it's meant to be a new pack, it should be cold (called a "cooler"). if it's meant to be a pack in play, you'll need to warm it.

I actually have followed my dreams and tried to be true to myself. It's set me distinctly apart from so many people I meet. "Normies" isn't just a shitty Veeky Forums meme, at least it isn't in my life.

Yet I'm also very happy.

I have 20 days to get fifteen costumes for an operette. I think I can do it. I really hope I can do it. I really like working, it makes me feel like I'm not a failure, and working in a theater fulfills all the requirements and more, of what I set for myself (CREATIVE OUTLET, always changing/always something different to do, not strict business setting (ie. not an office job), interesting, fun +lenient work hours, +can work from home) but I worry that I'm not cut out for it. I'm terrified that I'll fuck up. I have some mental issues, and a therapist told me once I'll never have a normal job and my dreams were impossible (she was a bitch and I dropped her. I might be mentally unstable, but I'm not retarded) and even though I KNOW she was wrong, I still can't stop worrying.

I wonder if I can sell this book I was given that I already have a copy of for a decent price.

I cant stop crying

Why would I cry everyday for someone that doesn't want me in his life? I feel selfish

I thought the emptiness was from my own laziness, that forcing myself to make a change would magically makes things better
I thought I would be happy when i got a full time job and moved out
Now all I do is work and sleep and I still feel hollow
I want my easy degenerate neet mooch life back

How can I get some balls to kill myself?

Godamnit i have to wake up early tomorrow but I'm having a good time listening to music and browsing Veeky Forums

that new jay-z album sucks, not a surprise i suppose, but ... basically it's not dionysus speaking through jay-z the rapper, but jay-z the late 40s rich guy talking, and well, if i want advice from an old rich guy i'll read a book by a fag like peter thiel or warren buffet or something, not listen to some rapper trying to sound like he has an mba. boring, and dull.

Why is my baby always crying it's like he just won't shut up. Fuck!

so hit the road and become a deadbeat dad, black guys do it all the time and liberals don't say shit, so you might as well too!

I'm sorry to hear that, Little Chandler.

Nah bro..I'm white.

so your wife went off to fuck tyrone and left you to take care of her kid? lolllll

ima a take a mothafuckin nap

ok within the last two weeks three black guys have been convicted of randomly shooting people to death in the street in separate incidents in my city...not one got more than 10 years, average sentence 7 years, one could be out in 5 with parole and time served...what the fuck, that "new jim crow" bitch needs to explain this shit to me because i don't see how someone can us an "undocumented handgun" to blow someones head off and leave them in a pool of blood on the street and you get to go home in 7 years? serious wtf dude

can i change the world?

This board....

i'm tired and i want to leave

Go to the doctor and get some Ritalin, you can't continue being a sick unfocused piece of shit your whole life.

are u talking to me? do i know u?

The only drug i need is pussy

Watched Jordan Peterson and now every time I masturbate I keep remembering him, what the actual fuck

He's gorgeous my dudes
He's rich as fuck
How did I land this and how do I keep it????? Tryna marry rich at 22 he has a corvette and 16 guitars bitchezzzzz I don't even have a dishwasher yet

>te pienso
You disgust me.

Oh fuck the sister Grisha was talking about was Mikasa, he knew time gets fucked around with due to the king's memory, this fucking manga man.

You do.

End earth
End it now
The experiment failed
Hitler was right
He was just an underachiever

i hope you fall in love

Tell me about your father. Did he ever take you fishing? Did he, perchance, ever talk about Moby-Dick to you? Did he happen to have any coloured friends who he spent long business travels with? Did he likes puppets, toys? Do you ever get weird stomach aches, and if, have you any doctors on them?

Again? But the first time sucked for everyone involved.

oh that's it, all these conservative closet homos have a crush on peterson, im like who could find this guy insightful or appealing at all? now we now: repressed homos in red states

i hope you're there at the end of the space spiral where we all gotta go space cowboy ;~)

It's funny that -- all the models you might try to fit into are there so you won't fit into anything in the end, that -- for how generous, good, virtuous, great, correct and so on all those figures are, they only become pesterers and tyrants. So what's with you trying to become a "Buddha", so you might be ineffable, uncomparable... when you won't dare expose what you are, reject all that is around you? What are you scared of, that you don't move; or are you static because you lack that fear?

This world is truly an entanglement--so cut! like Alexander, and cut! like a film director.

Of course, there's such thing as an honest discipline. But how to get that? A leap of faith? A reversal of not "getting"... that leads you back into entanglement?

So dumb, this faculty of speech upon which great things are built. When it talks about things far away, it becomes entangled--fear begets fear. Frustrating, truly. Now --the pressure is set-- I wait for the punchline to come to me once again.

The decline of substance on this board is a mirror into our degenerate, regressive, retarded fucking era. We all belong in labor camps

>psuedy crap
>anime image
>tumblr.jpg

kys

I could have legitimately used a *daren't there, to suppress ambiguity. My apologies, Poetics.

- What's with the -y?
- That a videogame and a picture artist.
- You read too much into a Google search.

when was it good?

i need to move away from dc

My problems consume me, yet to my neighbor they're insignificant and small. I've tied myself in a shoelace knot—I just refuse to pull the aglet at the end.

An employee filed a formal sexual harassment complaint against me yesterday. He's male, and his virgin ears autistically reject lewdness. What a tattletale pussy.

I also started seeing a new therapist. She's hot. Call me Tony Soprano.

I'm currently high in a sober house.

My name is my name.

5 years ago before pepe was a nazi and every retard on the internet came to Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums always brought in weird people, but they weren't necessarily retarded

Before you began contributing regularly.

>not tying a double knot on your shoelaces
there's your problem

All of Veeky Forums's problems stem from trying *not* to be retarded. Have you seen what old memes were like?

zing
reading through archives from 2010, seems about the same.

warosu.org/lit/thread/595668
ah yes, the golden age of Veeky Forums, before the morons came...

>warosu.org/lit/thread/595668

yo i wish Veeky Forums had lols like that, if that thread happened today some fag would start talking about how the (((hammer))) is a jewish invention or some shit, or that op is a numale trying to cuck us all or some shit... there's too many angry betas around these days, back then it was just austists lollin n shit, the only ass pained debate would be like marxists vs anarchists or some shit

classic internet bants

Really brave behind a computer =:O

"love is love" says the filter of snapchat story of a woman's face with whom I've had a dalliance with, but hung on for too long.

I find it comedically depressing how the world has its way with mockery, but I know it's all just me.

Fuck you, you PoS, you're everything wrong with the Spicosphere. Be RAE or be dead.

i'm in way too much of a comfort zone in my life

Call it cringe, I know, but man it's weird being aware of my illogical sensitivity yet still feeling the brute force of emotion.

I am ready to pick up multiple cardinals and cast them into Hell. Is this what Dante felt like when he was filling the Inferno with popes? I'm ready to rain damnation down upon a lot of men with red hats.

i have $3 in a my steam account, what should i cop? there's so much cheap ass shovelware on steam it's hard to know what's good without being a fucking nerd

"cop" a fucking soul you teenage waste of flesh

please no harsh judgerino

Jesus Christ. Why does everyone on this board try to sound "more smarter" with their word choice? None of it sounds natural. None of it is energetic. Worst of all it's boring, which is the worst sin one can commit.

we are the same heads with the same bees, but with different stories.

>vocabulary is bad

Bad syntax is bad

>using ten dollar words properly interferes with syntax
pleb.

You write like a shit 2-bit fedora faggot. You also write boring trite, which your vocabulary does not hide.

>bitches about syntax
>uses trite incorrectly
pleb.

Doesn't change the fact you write trite

nig, plz stop. you can't keep fucking up like this.

i thought you meant "tripe" but then you doubled down on trite, oh well it should be tritely, adverbs take -ly bro

Im the guy who wrote this and can you guys relax, if theres ways I can improve please suggest

>boring trite
if it made sense, it would pretty much be a pleonasm as well.

your word choice just doesn't sound natural, you can't force "vocabulary" you just get it from reading and it will naturally come through in your writing

>All the undergrads come out of the woodwork

Read your work out loud. Read to other people. Pay attention to how good writing flows.

this is an example of bad advice. it sounds good. doesn't mean anything.
user, try expressing your thoughts or themes in a simple way, very simple outline of the ideas. then, go through them individually, and see if they need embellishment. try at first to master a simple style, make it second nature. as you expose yourself to new words in literature, pay close attention to context, but don't completely rely on that. try to work them into your lexicon by learning their definitions and proper uses. if you are writing something and use a word that you second guess even for a moment, go and look it up, make sure you're not making an ass of yourself.

it's just going to take some time, but writing simply will help you start and find your voice, once you have a voice, you can say whatever you want with it!

Hey guys, thanks. I appreciate it.

"trying" to use vocabulary that is not your own serves no purpose except as an attempt to please graders, outside of school, no one cares