I have been a vegetarian my whole life. Should I try meat?

I have been a vegetarian my whole life. Should I try meat?

yeah

I’m of the opinion that new experiences are good for personal growth and one of the few things that makes life worth living, so yes. Even if you decide to never have meat again, it’s worth it to try a steak at least once. That’s why I’m not a fan of dietary restrictions in general, they deprive you of many new experiences.

yes, but don't eat too much

No you should kys

after you baby

No.
t. Trans vegan

Sure, go ahead, although you probably shouldn't start with, say, a steak like pic related, your metabolism is not used to processing meat and you would be sick

that's a fucking ham steak. that's not even beef.
if i were OP, i'd do something like filet minion or carnitas or turkey this thanksgiving.

How do you get enough trans fats?

If this is true then the experienc should be worth more than what the food is worth. find a nice steakhouse. Get a small steak cooked medium. Eat a few slices and see if you like it.

Don't do it.
Try fish instead.

He rents fat trannies from Craigslist to fuck his throat

I dunno, i'm not gonna shove my preferences down your throat. What do you think I am, a Vegan?

Just stay away from red meat. Honestly, nobody should eat red meat like your pic, it's just more bad than good by a long ways.

If you want to, but start with a "lighter" meat like chicken and eat it baked or grilled. Fried meat will fuck your shit up and ruin the experience for you if you start there.

fish > chicken and other white meat > pork > beef and lamb

Trans fatty acids can be easily obtained through partially hydrogenated vegetable oils!

Try sucking dick first to see if you like it.

I think you should. IMO well prepared meat is better than sex. There's pretty much nothing morally wrong with eating meat that you hunt or raise cruelty-free yourself, so if you don't want to completely compromise your morals, you could try that

Having eaten meat for a long time, then switched to vegetarianism, I can say you aren't missing much.

Meat isn't bad, it's just that it's not particularly good. Especially beef. I've had steaks from steakhouses cooked rare, "good" burgers, etc, and beef just doesn't have much flavour on its own. Absolutely not worth the exorbitant prices they put on it, when you could get the sauce on a piece of bread and experience more flavour.

Chicken isn't bad, but it's also not that flavourful. It's like tofu, it more or less just tastes like what you put it in.

If you can get it, I'd suggest bison. It's pretty tasty, as far as meat goes. Healthiest meat I've found for a reasonable price, too. It is a bit more expensive than the regular 3 meats though.

I love pork tho. How do you explain that?

>nothing morally wrong with killing an animal

Just because it's not a factory farm doesn't mean it's suddenly not ending a life for your meal. I've got nothing against people who eat meat but be honest with yourself about what you're doing at least.

His honest about what he is doing. he is killing an animal to eat it. That is the fact.

If it is morally wrong or not is not a matter of fact or being honest about it, but a debate that has been going on for a very long time. Someone not seeing killing animals for food as morally wrong is not being dishonest or deceiving, necessarily. Maybe that person just holds other convictions than yourself do. Appreciating and wanting to protect life may be commendable, but it is not necessarily a misdeed to do not. It depends on your values.

If you do, don't go overboard

Diet changes can be hard on your gut. You may shit a lot and have a lot of gas while your gut bacteria adjust

if you've been vegetarian for a long time.. its going to fuck with your stomach if you throw meat in there

Friend of mine went vegan for about 2 years but wanted to go to culinary school so he had to start eating meat again, was throwing up and stuff quite often.. had to only eat eggs for a while and work himself back up to steaks in a way

God made meat to be eaten.

This.

do it faggot

Honestly no. Don't combo break.

Yes. By chance do you also smoke cigarretes?
Because you are commiting slow suicide by obstaining meat

Do you want to finally live?