ITT

Writers that were murdered.

Self murdered.

wahhh wahhh boo hoo hurrr durrr durrr hurrr I'm so """"""depressed""" too intelligent to be """""sincere"""" snivel snivel no one understands my genius DOHH hurrr durr hurrr wahhh wahhhhhh I'll show them my true worth!!!!!!!!

He was murdered.
By that fucking rope he hung himself with.
You bitch nigga.

>implying his doctor didn't know taking him off his anti-depressants wouldn't kill him

shggydggt

Autism

>Wallace had called the female fans who attended his book tours “audience pussy,” that he had referred to one of the many women he bedded as “a three-day weekend I’m still paying the credit card bill on,” and that he had confessed to wondering whether his sole purpose in life was to “put his penis into as many vaginas as possible,”
JUST

Does anyone know where I can get a hat like he has?

>giving as many women mechanical and unsatisfying sexual experiences as possible

Definitely wasn't a very spiritual man, or a sincere one. I guess we know why he killed himself.

he hung himself with his belt though

I always had the feeling Breece DJ Pancake was murdered by some good old boys. I got no proof but still.

Kenneth Cole REACTION belt he got at Macy's for 20% off during their Labor Day sale

which was sponsored by John McEnroe's latest line of PRO-TWIST tennis shoes, that have 'are you kidding me.' embossed in neat cursive along the heel.

He fled to Argentina.

is this a haiku?

he was murdered by the postmodernity of contemporary society

Murdered by the NWO reptilians after he exposed the truth about them in his Kull stories. Made it looks like a suicide. It was a warning to his friend H P Lovecraft. Lovecraft wouldn't back down and wrote Shadow out of Innsmouth out of spite. So only they used weaponized cancer on him so it wouldn't look suspicious.

Ironic isn't it

There is no doubt he killed himself. The only sincere moment in the life of David Foster wallace was when he kicked away the chair. the rest of his life was a lie, the new sincerity was a joke whose punchline was the creaking of a leather belt around the rafter. His literary career was a menagerie of self help lies told to keep his depression at bay. The audience pussy and drugs were the ghosts at that feast of hypocrisy. The depression was warranted because behind all the gimmicks and the self awareness and the bandannas was no discernible talent

Yeah, fucking NWO couldn't let a man of action live and write about becoming macho destroyers, thus seeding the young minds for the time of the up rising.

It wasn't the macho destroyers it was idea in his Kull stories that all leaders dating back to prehistory have have replaced by reptilian doppelgangers.

Never read Kull but some Conan and some Salomon.

Pushkin.

Sylvia Plath was murdered by society