How do I recreate these bad boys from scratch at home? can someone science the shit out of this for me?

how do I recreate these bad boys from scratch at home? can someone science the shit out of this for me?

dedicate all efforts to these and we will help

I wanted to learn how to make the wafer. Turns out you need special machinery. Fuck this shit.

maybe you can use a waffle iron or something

those should be much easier right? wafer is the hard part of nutty bars

soak a dish sponge in chocolate milk and cut it into strips. cover with chocolate syrup

What’s the difference?

You forgot the peanut butter.

Eat healthier

I’m convinced Little Debbie treats are why so many poor people are fat.

My dad and I chewed through this at an insane rate. After I left home, I went from 190 to 155 lbs.

These, Doritos, and those little fruit pies are a fucking dietary nightmare.

Little Debbie today

Big debbie

>cute face
If she's playful and/or has a good voice I'd hit it. Before and after pinching those cheeks.

I think you might be able to buy a similar wafer. Yeah I think they go under the name “sugar wafer”. I’d bet if you layered peanut butter between them and then dipped them in melted chocolate you’d get something close to a nutty buddy.

I’ve settled for fat chicks a couple times and I promised myself I never would again. They’re easy, but they aren’t all that fun to fuck unless you’re into that stuff. A nice face definitely helps though. Regardless, petite pixies for me please.

Wafer's are pretty cheap just buy some and peanut butter, en-robe with chocolate.

I hate tiny women for some reason. Shorter ones are fine though. The lithe shit scares me; but larger women who don't take care of themselves are bad as well.

I've never been with a gym bunny. I really want one. And they burn through calories like crazy so you can have the fruit and yogurt purees you want with them. I knew an Olympian when I was living on the coast; she would eat meat but only high quality stuff. She accurately knew more about medical health and diet than most general practitioners.

>She accurately knew more about medical health and diet than most general practitioners.

I can accurately say that she did not, and you only thought so because you didn't know enough to refute her bullshit

>Arguing with international sportsmen, or internet tards.
Unless I'm just trolling her...
Most GPs are lazy people with outdated medical information, and have their nurses (who graduated with recent data) do their work for them.

found the nurse

For whatever reason, medicine/biology is the one field where EVERYONE thinks they are qualified to have an opinion, and that their opinion is superior to people who have spent literal decades acquiring a base level of knowledge.

You don't do this with your accountant, lawyer, plumber, mechanic, programmer, pilot, chef.

But you do this with scientists and medical doctors.

I don't understand it.

>My mommy was a nurse and I believe everything she told me
Nurses catch a doctor's mistake one out of every 100,000 orders they write, and it's usually very minor. Then they repeat that story of how they caught the mistake for the next decade, each time embellishing it more and more to make it seem like doctors are all on ivory towers and only the nurses know what they're doing.
You're fucking retarded.

>found the nurse
Incorrect.
>who have spent literal decades acquiring a base level of knowledge
As opposed to Olympic athletes?
>where EVERYONE thinks they are qualified to have an opinion
No, I just feel that old doctors are generally lazy and incompetent.And someone who specialized a field for over 30 years, as it's a job and their beloved hobby, probably knows more about than they do. No point in even bringing up the fact that they're better at it than possibly a few on the planet.

Now go back to your tiny yellow buss. I'll not argue with pure stupid anymore.

bullshit
people do that to programmers all the time

>i believe anything my for profit medpirate/garage mechanic tells me and run to them biweekly when I have a runny nose

Are you a gril by any chance?

Olympic athletes are not smart in general, and certainly not educated.

They are also told what to do by doctors and scientists.

Old doctors probably have some outdated information, just like anyone old, in literally any field.

Now, if I wanted to learn the best form for lifting a thing, I'd ask an olympian.

Also,

>I feel that

Bitch, I don't give a fuck what you feel.

Only IT does that

And do you see how asspained some dork that spent 4 years learning math and not programming gets about some shitlord telling them how to do that thing that they are self-taught at doing?

Now imagine you spent 12 years in formal education and a deli clerk tells you that you don't know anything about the field.

inb4 jewish conspiracy

But you're right Cletus, doctors are just scam artists, now stop vaccinating your kids and eat this apple to cure all that ails you.