>Mrs Dalloway (1925)
>The Common Reader (1925)
>To the Lighthouse (1927)
>Orlando (1928)
>A Room Of One's Own (1929)
>The Waves (1931)

>six years

How did she do it fellas?

like every other overachieving woman: she got a man to help her: men always have to work alone but women always have the labor of both themselves and their boyfriend to use

is it too much to ask for 10 replies without the thread turning into this shit?

british novels are boring as fuck dude

She filled her pockets with rocks and waded out until there was no coming back

Now that's rock n roll

She had a house full of servants and a brilliantly supportive husband. She had a background of material, social and cultural advantage, but in addition to this she worked bloody hard. If you read her 'Writer's Diary' you see that she very self-consciously made herself as a writer.

Sheer pluck. Her great antagonist was Proust whom she loved unto despair....
Some successful invocation of the martial spirit lost on the myriads who would write, perhaps? Discipline, course set and kept toward triumph = departure from the mainstream? I mean.. if one knows one has it, what other course avails?
When did the Second Common Reader appear? Both volumes are top notch and do as much as any I have ever read to aid in the cultivation of a love of ACTUAL literature.

Your writing is insanely confusing and annoying to read

i didn't find it confusing or annoying -- maybe you're just stupid

Thank (you). Takes practice, dumbfuck. Is this less confusing?

Just kidding, user. Wd love to stay and make appeals but I gotta be somewhere. What's important is that one reads VW. That's it. Goo night.

>Sheer pluck. Her great antagonist was Proust whom she loved unto despair....

>Wd love to stay and make appeals but I gotta be somewhere. What's important is that one reads VW. That's it. Goo night.

he is right you are such a fucking faggot lmao holy shit.

so quirky and ironically over affected! trying so hard yet not trying at all! you are style itself!

>tfw no buddy cop movie with her and Joyce

Affectation takes effort, douchebag. I can wear whatever I want. Nighty-night!

*unzips dick*
solid 4/10

>you will never grow up in an extremely wealthy family that exposes you to the classics at a young age and does everything they can to encourage and foster your love for art, never saying shit like "what's the point of reading all those books?" and "don't you want to learn practical skills?" and laughing at you for reading poetry and forcing you to major in STEM-shit that you hate

fuck you're lame.

is this the greatest suicide known to man

>solid 4/10

if this is a bait i'd bump it to 7/10. i fear it isn't though.

I want to beat the shit out of you and fuck you in the ass until you squeal with fear and pain

Is this like a weird NR Gaddis impersonation? Not autistic enough, 2/10.

I bet you're the kind of faggot who thinks Joyce is a meme just because you're a simpleton

redpill me on NR Gaddis

autist on goodreads that writes like wannabe schmidt, only reads postmodern obscure doorstoppers. Has read 26 vollmann books and 2 shakespeare plays.

No get back in the truck Conrad is.

Talent and hard work

Trying to hard/10

Oh please, Joyce is my favorite author. Though I'm not sure what that has to do with that faggot writing in an annoying way.

>you must be a retard if you dont like overly complicated and grammatically incorrect writing for simple points on an icelandic icefishing imageboard
>lmao

>NR Gaddis

>Reads all of his review on Goodreads

Holy...

I want more. MORE.