It's been 1300 years and that lazy fuck STILL hasn't given us the 4th part! I swear i'm going to die before it comes...

It's been 1300 years and that lazy fuck STILL hasn't given us the 4th part! I swear i'm going to die before it comes out.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/megalinks/comments/65ww2x/tv_the_leftovers_s03e01_1080p_amzn_webrip_x264/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

book of mormon faggot

I don't read fanfiction.

the quran was just an cheap asian knock off but u read that so why not

The Book of Kevin.

Once we nuke each other back into the stone age, someone will definitely be shrewd enough to start the forth

Here you go... Kid.....

Quran was the final revelation, user.

He who stealeth from the poor lendeth to the Lord. Thus spake Zarathustra.

To bad we're past all that shit the Jews won't even get there prophet lmao , shit you could say America is there fucking prophet though.

The author said there won't be a part 4 in part 3.

this. even if you're not into god and shit I unironically think this is one of the greatest science fiction novels ever made.

Why do you think there's going to be a fourth part, user?

still sticks to schedule better than GRRM

What about the Kitáb-i-Aqdas?

The Creator has sent down the final message through love (muhabbet/muhammed), thus finishing revelation

Somewhere in some time, the 4th part was written but later eradicated. Now we will never know the truth

Only semi-ironically this book here.

I love that book!

Love this book as well, my copy fell to pieces though :/

where can I download this book?

The first part was 10/10 horror. The second part was max feels until the last book which was 11/10 horror.

>even if you're not into god and shit I unironically think this is one of the greatest science fiction novels ever made.

hmmmm

there is something kind of spacey about mormons: those uniforms they wear, the titles like "elder john"

THIS IS THE PRIESTHOOD RISING!

The Divine Principle is the latest in the series whether you count the Book of Mormon as cannon or not.

reddit.com/r/megalinks/comments/65ww2x/tv_the_leftovers_s03e01_1080p_amzn_webrip_x264/