>things that never happened

>low quality pixelated feet
she clearly reads YA

I too like to read novels and philosophy
>Removes black boy-shorts

>I like to read novels and philosophy
>eyerolls ensue
>"yeah, I bet you're a real nice guy, too"
>*clutches trilby to chest* N-no wait! You're s-supposed to want to have sex with me now!

The response of a woman when she learns that a guy is well-read depends largely on how attracted to the man she feels.

If he has bad physiognomy, is unattractive, obese, etc she will hardly think twice about it and the extent of her though will probably be something like "no surprise there when you're ugly and don't have sex and a social life you just sit inside and read like a nerd".

If the guy is somewhat average looking her interested will only be slightly piqued.

If the guy is attractive the girl immediately starts thinking about "oh my gosh he's so smart and handsome, I to steal his life essence blah blah blah instagram"

This guy knows what's up.

>yfw sartre and kissinger got more sex than you'll ever have
even vollmann's married dude, and he's the roughest trap in the whole goddamn world

It's not just about having it, it's about how you use it. Be pertinent, confident, don't get tangled up in describing things, know when to shut up, and work on deepening your voices. Bitches love to be schooled.

this

>I to steal his life essence blah blah blah instagram

Can you expound on this last bit, friend? I'm a tad bit confused.

>he thinks it's not working because he's unattractive
>it's actually because you're just being an arrogant dick about it
there's a difference between "yeah I read a lot, I'm recently getting into the works of Albert Camus, have you ever read them?" and "what the fuck do you mean you haven't read Camus, here's a ten minute passive aggressive tirade about why I'm intellectually superior to you"

>"yeah I read a lot, I'm recently getting into the works of Albert Camus, have you ever read them?"
That sounds pretenious

if it's how you start the conversation sure, but if the conversation is directly related to literature or hobbies etc then it's not at all ya dingus

>yeah I read a lot, I'm recently getting into the works of Albert Camus, have you ever read them?
>Camus
I actually thought this was going to be your example of a bad way of going about this. All the women I've dated who were into literature would have rolled their eyes at this.

I imagine that any girl would become instantly dry if you started talking about Albert Camus. They're going to assume that you're pretentious and unattractive either way. Being arrogant and dominant might actually give you more of a chance, to be honest.

t. Ugly, angry r9k virgin

Show us your taint.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12049024

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoist_sexual_practices

Women are cock-hungry vampire whores addicted to the psychoactive effects of all the hormones and other stuff in semen being absorbed from their vaginas into their bloodstream and then into their brains.

But that saps the vital energy of a man, which is why you must guard your essence with your life.

this
t. cock-hungry vampire whore addicted to psychoactive effects of hormones and semen

yeah but every once in a while

this dude looks so happy

>he isn't a virgin
hello normie

You are not a 'vampire whore', you're just a faggot.

How? How did it happen? What does it mean?

I want to be him

note the tats and piercings

>95% chance she was abused as a child and is acting out some aspect of it sexually. this is the basis of almost all fetishism

start bulking dude get a costco membership

Hmmm, it's almost as if the well-read part is irrelevant.