goodreads.com/user/show/67861231-shad
goodreads.com/user/show/42659590-gemas
goodreads.com/user/show/29831737-pinkyivan
goodreads.com/user/show/64830524-zgrech-drechgrzech
goodreads.com/christophalus
librarything.com/profile/LamontCranston
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go back there

assuming you aren't Sebastian, if you aren't brave enough to post your account in the OP nobody else will

*blocks your path*
goodreads.com/user/show/23937251-hack-soul

what's the point in this site? Does it recommend you new lit like last.fm does for music, or is it just a Yelp for books?

you get a cool looking collage of book covers of all the books you've read similar to letterboxd with movies you've watched

you also get a cool little scatterplot comparing the date you read something vs. the date it was published (even though it gets fucked up if you mark the date you finished The Iliad or something)

the yearly challenge can motivate you to read more

think the reviews on Goodreads are shit? guess what, it's a user based site so you can write your own

think the yearly awards for best books on Goodreads are shit? again, it's a user based site. not that what you read will win, but it can motivate you to read contemporary literature

Yeah, it does have a recommendation engine

goodreads.com/user/show/57055232-alice-mizuki

>even though it gets fucked up if you mark the date you finished The Iliad or something

>tfw read The Epic of Gilgamesh

goodreads.com/user/show/43562285-alexander

if you want a non-fucked up chart, you just have to omit the date you finished it, it can still be in your library's "read" shelf

I know how it works. But I don't care that much desu, I prefer having the read dates instead.

goodreads.com/user/show/57922091-will

goodreads.com/user/show/62360068-gustavo-euclides

i pretty much just use it to keep track of the books I want to read, of the books I have read in current year and of all the books I've read. I forgot a lot of books I have read before started using this site.

oi, sobre aquele livro how to read a book, eu vi algumas pessoas recomendando ele aqui no Veeky Forums, e, apesar da preguiça, tava até pensando em ler.
realmente, não ajuda a interpretar e entender melhor tudo o que você lê?

goodreads.com/user/show/66728297-zeezee

oi. guilherme, certo?
então, eu até achei o livro interessante mas considerando livros mais acadêmicos. não consegui ver a aplicação da maioria do conteúdo do livro em uma obra de literatura. como disso no meu review lá, a imagem linkada resume bem o livro.

claro, tem algumas partes interessantes, mas se o seu interesse é puramente de literatura, recomendo que tu tente achar um pdf ou pegue em alguma biblioteca, que foi o que eu fiz, e dê uma olhada no sumário e leia o que tu achar pertinente.

agora que vi teu review, hehehe.
pois é, meu interesse era voltado mais pra literatura mesmo. vou dar uma olhada por pdf depois e ler o que mais me intrigar.
valeu pelo auxilio!!

godspeed anão

I'm sebastian

goodreads.com/user/show/40786105-oliver-bagshaw

currently having a good bit of fun with the iliad

goodreads.com/user/show/16120039-christian

goodreads.com/user/show/46557497-abbe-sieyes

goodreads.com/user/show/10779539-eric

You wanna talk some shit you little bitch?

faggot

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Just out of curiosity, on this website is there a test they make you take when you make your account that proves you are a pseud before they let you post?

What's up? Sebastián here

goodreads.com/user/show/51635060-niko

any books on meditation or how to learn it

goodreads.com/user/show/57569238-gabriel-morin-goulet

Never posted it, here it goes.

goodreads.com/user/show/58678290-joaco

added everyone else in this thread so far
have a goal of 205 books, going to fall comically short

goodreads.com/user/show/61486270-jacob-hurley

time to start adding comic books

tfw gonna spend new year's eve chugging through pamphlets

goodreads.com/user/show/60767008-benjamin

goodreads.com/user/show/36847808-wilhelm

goodreads.com/user/show/6261192-bbrown

Making a Goodreads account is all the proof anybody needs to know that you're a psued.

goodreads.com/user/show/54260515

no

:^)

i'm a grill btw

People actually use Goodreads? I made an account but trying to remember every book I have ever read is a huge pain in the dick.

goodreads.com/user/show/49137863-pawp
Sure why the fuck not

So where are the femboys at?

goodreads.com/user/show/67861231-shad
Eh, I'm a huge pseud.

goodreads.com/user/show/42659590-gemas

>implying brown bear still posts here.

goodreads.com/user/show/29831737-pinkyivan

>Shadman

Patrician AF

hallo there

goodreads.com/user/show/64830524-zgrech-drechgrzech

>Patrician AF
wut

But I do.

goodreads.com/christophalus

goodreads.com/2017

I don't have a meme profile and I only have like 10 books on there.

Would it be dumb to put law textbooks on my profile?

>not adding your daily newspapers and your fridge user manual to the database and marking them as read

Why the fuck is everyone so autistic on goodreads? Even this pretentious shithole doesn't reach the levels of anal retention of the goodreads userbase
I tried making an account there to promote my books but holy fuck I'd rather deal with facebook than the shitshow of powertrips and personality cults that is the "groups" section of that website
why the fuck do yall faggots use that shit?

i've been using the site for 5 years and i've never noticed any of the things you're complaining about

Do whatever you want, few people will notice and fewer will care.
Just....don't use the groups section? I've been going on the site for years and can count the times I've used that part of the platform on one hand.

>to promote my books

link pls

Why won't you join my discord

I did the same, but no one ever talks to me, reads my blog or comments my updates.

I just don't use discord.

Is goodreads more popular than librarything?

librarything.com/profile/LamontCranston