Non-fiction thread

Non-fiction thread.

What ye be reading?

Shakespeare for Screenwriters

This book doesn't shill for leninism btw.

Also reading this so I can understand my degenerate friends.

I'm moving to holland in 13 days

Yesterday I reread "the origin of wealth" about complexity economics.
Today I will start with "the epigenetics revolution" (horrible title by the way) and/or "gut: the inside story of our body's most underrated organ".

I also want to reread "the hour between dog and wolf".

Why? Just wondering because ive lived here all my life.

I like it. Each chapter is divided into different areas that have made France France.

that fucking cunt on the cover...

You gotta be kidding me. These are all seriously pleb-tier. I thought better of you lit.

pic is what i'm reading

heh... pic

>not needing to read normie books to blend in with normies

lowbrau nonfiction like those books are intellectual cancer

ok how's 5000 years of debt

will be become the new gladwell or diamond meme book

I've been reading Debt: The First 5000 Years, which is a bit funny after reading this user

Haven't read it and do not intend to.

A interesting documentation of "ordinary men" being enlisted into the German security police,where they gradually turn into mass-murderers. (most of them at least).

Nice, I'm reading this next.

The full or abridged version?

Full. I found Vol 1 at a garage sale (10 cents) and vol 3 at a thrift store (50 cents) within like 3 days of each other, but I can't for the life of me find Vol 2, and I'm not spending $20+ online.
I'll continue it when I find a vol 2.

I wish thrift stores where that cheap where i live,or have good books like TGA for that matter.

Decent? Just started working with more comms systems at work, need something to go over all the basics

its p good, if you like it althos publishing has a bunch of decent comms books

Please do tell us, O wise one, what the difference is between pleb non-fiction and your superior texts.

Wittgenstein and Justice. Found this shit at a used book store, couldn't be happier

Clash of Civilizations

Fortune Is a Woman by the same author sounds neat-o too.

Would you recommend it? Seems interesting, but could also be extremely pleb.

The Green Book

in case you find it top pleb, you can always gift it to people who are pissed at you

my gf is dutch (living in america). We're moving there so she can go study.

I go to thrift stores 5+ times a week now, sometimes 2-3 in one day. It's where almost every one of my books comes from; It's a nice way to amass a great library for cheap, and it's much more forgiving to take risks buying books you've never heard of when they're like $1.
If you go today and there's shit-all there, that doesn't mean tomorrow will yield the same result.

Any good? I'm tempted to buy it

Wow. I have 1 and 2, both found at Goodwills, but I can't find 3.

Hah nice; I think 3 is the harder one to find, but it all comes down to luck I suppose.
Best of luck finding it!