Who is the best waifu of Greek mythology?

Who is the best waifu of Greek mythology?

Cassandra

That's it

If you think ANYONE else in Greek Mythology is waifu worthy, you're a fucking cuck

>anyone other than Helen

You're probably an Athenian boyfucker

Who /Athena/ here? I don't give a fuck if she's a daddy's girl, she's the best.

>not picking Jocasta
wewlad.epub

This.

Helen was unfaithful. Literally started a war with her infidelity.

Behold the patron goddess of Veeky Forums

Whenever she'd try to warn you you'd disbelieve her

Slut

The original female permavirgin

Freud pls go

tl;dr

daphnis, persephone, artemis/aphrodite/athena

etc

>daphnis
a plant
>persephone
mother of the erinyes, impairs the mind of mortals and brings them forgetfulness
>artemis
permavirgin
>aphrodite
slut

Regardless of your opinion of her personality, sex with Aphrodite would have to the ultimate act of pleasure. Not only does she have an immortal and eternally young body like the other goddesses, but she can shoot a love arrow at you to make you completely and utterly in love with her (many people don't realize that she can do this just as Cupid can) and also she has a girdle enchanted with sex magic. Mortals and other goddesses can't compete.

>anyone but antigone

shit taste desu

your wife's sons tier

incest complex

Antigone literally had the shittiest personality.

no one has mentioned Penelope?

right, they were just "suitors"

>you will never experience a happy family reunion with your wife and her daughter Persephone, who comes to visit you from the underworld

Fuck bitches get fnords.

>Purple eyes
How the fuck do you screw up the eye colour of Athena?

There's 'blissful intercourse' on the one hand, wise counsel, craft, companionship, and everything else (including some nymph or other given circumstances, need, whatever) on the other. I'm not even an iota doubtful: clearly Athena!

I especially like Helene, Cassandra, Antigone. But there's rarely a female character who isn't exceedingly lovely. Circe and Helene are probably the hottest.
One should not speak of the goddesses, who do not degrade themselves with mortals, except the lower Aphrodite, who is the archetypical slut, as Ares is the similarly debased archetypical thug.
>Helen was unfaithful. Literally started a war with her infidelity.
>Slut
No, Alexandros carried her off by force. Please do not defame the divine Helene as the degenerate, pederastic misogynists of the post-Homeric age did.
Consider: Helene/Cassandra

Is Artemis a qt tomboy?
If so, then Artemis.

Isn't Artemis a forever virgin?

>picking hand me down aphrodite

Nemesis is bae

Apparently not Ariadne

Why is Nemesis bae?

Iris or Astraea.

I don't know. I thought it was as good of a response as anyway to this bullshit thread. Also, I like the idea of the retributive goddess and the derivation of the word nemesis and what it means today.

Nemesis is a good word.

That's a goddess? Huh.

Yeah, right.
Have fun having sex... oops looks like you've seen her naked. Too bad, now you're a deer GLHF with your deer life you fucking faggot.

To be fair, if Artemis gives you permission to look, I think you're okay.

Well there's this story about a man who rejected women for being 3DPD and created his own waifu from stone, and then Aphrodite turned it real and they got married.

I'm very fond to Demeter, Artemis and Athena.

Yeah, I agree. Fucking Aphrodite might be great, though I don't like her that much.

Selene

>doesn't even have grey eyes
What the fuck japan

Penelope didn't betray Odysseus

>not getting head from Medusa

Get on my level, plebs.

Everything.

Childhood is picking Aphrodite.

Adulthood is picking Athena.

>Picking anyone who stripped for Paris
Kill yourself

The answer is clearly Hera.

A death wish?

She's a cuck though. Hell she was cucked by a random hole in the ground

Succubus tier.

>tfw Athena was the goddess of Athens, the most relevant Greek city, responsible for nearly all Greek culture and discovery

She was smart, stood up for what she believed, wasn't a slut, valued truth and integrity, had beautiful eyes. What more do you want?

Hestia.

you posted it opie

She was also a raging bitch

Not, say, Hera or Artemis levels of raging bitch, but still a raging bitch.

Hera is much more a raging bitch than Athena, maybe the most of all.

Thank you user, I was about ready to type 2,000 words on why the faggots in this thread need to start with the greeks

Galatea is the canon waifu of Greece

/thread

For a waifu who isn't a complete bitch that overreacts to any mortal (ie, you) being slightly better than her at everything.

Now enyo, on the other hand. Enyo would be fun. Just an eternity of causing havoc, unbound by obligation. Only freedom to do whatever you pleased.

waifu for freaks like an one-eyed perma virgin loser

Hera is literally the worst. She would always persecute the poor girls that Zeus seduced. That was basically her entire existence.

She's a great wife, user. It's what they do.

Why, Medusa of course.

>My husband is the fucking King of Gods and seduced a mere mortal woman.
>Sends her to a 100 eyed monster guard.
>Enough? No, sends a gadfly to sting her constantly.

Hera was a good wife, but a cuckoo, user.

Nausicaa. Not a goddess, yet god-like. Not of perfect beauty, but of perfect grace. A virgin, yet not a perma-virgin. Not a perma-virgin, yet just as intangible. Crafty and brave, innocent and tender. Touched by desire, unspoiled by its fulfilment, bitten by the fang of stillborn love yet not bitter of it. Wistful dream, endless what-if. One wonders what became of her. Married Telemachus, some say. It fits; it suits her, yet what if...

Medea is bae

Teenage is picking Aphrodite.
Young adult is picking Athena.
Adulthood is picking Hera.
Middle age crisis is picking Calypso.
Dirty old man age is picking Hebe.

Can I pick Hebe now? She's my favourite.

Does Hebe take the form of a teen girl or something? Don't know much about her.

She's the goddess of youth. Her name literally means 'youth', as seen in the modern word 'ephebophile'. She's not typically portrayed as younger than any of the other goddesses though, so she's prime-waifu material as far as I can see.

Hebephilia, I mean. Don't know how I muddled those two up, my bad.

Philophrosyne is my waifu. She'd make for the sweetest wife and also has based sisters.