About to read the pic related (KJV)

About to read the pic related (KJV).

What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Emerald-Black-French-Morocco-KJ533/dp/0521696097
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Words

why dont you actually start reading it and find out?

>Genesis
>God giving rules/fashion- & cookadvice
>jewish phone book
>actualy stories start
>jesus be ballin'

If you're going to start with the NT start with John pls

This.

Good, strong prose. The spine of English Lit. It's all good.

Old Timey spellings of word and a long good book.

I started.

>two Lamech's of the same generation
>"I will make him an help meet for him."
wut

Some really quite lovely prose, but if you're not Christian or you aren't interested in it for some kind of academic reason then the substance of it will be range from meaningless to absurd, often in the same chapter.

I'm not religious, but I was raised reading the KJV which is why I prefer it. My fiance though, who is Christian, prefers the ESV; kind of annoying to find out after you spend over two hundred quid on a beautiful, hand-made, leather bound, annotated/footnoted KJV bible with fully colourised illustrations, differing colour text for Jesus, a section for the Apocrypha etc. for her birthday.

ngl though, after she was done tearing up with happiness I got probably the single best blowjob of my life

All this

>And god said :
>And god said :
>And god said :
>And god said :
>And god said :
>And god said :
>And god said :

Read Douay instead heretic

>after she was done tearing up with happiness I got probably the single best blowjob of my life

You protestants are the worst. You hypocrites are the reason so many people have a negative view of religion.

>"Christian" fiance
>gives you a blowjob before marriage

L A M E

>implying the catholics haven't fucked everything up with their penchant for little boys

Yet somehow, a child is more likely to molested in a protestant church. Don't throw stones in glass houses.

jews n sheit

A whole lot of begetting.

Incest

>What should I expect?
bad translation

TAKE THAT BACK THOU MOTHERFUCKER!

It's an objectively bad translations. The only reason it's popular is because idiots confuse Middle English with good prose and they additionally assume that this is the only Middle English translation.

you objectively have shit opinions and should neck yourself because we all know you are already going to hell

ooo found the fellow catholic bro ...

This, fornication is a sin you should have beat her for coming onto you

Proverbs 7:25-7
Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

The Catholic Church is the satanic church, since day one you've been rejecting God and introducing man made doctrine into the church. The Catholic cult is just a continuation of the Roman pagan cult

link the edition of the KVJ you bought? I'm looking for a good edition at the moment.

Catholic church is the church of satan. Luckily you're congregations are dying out in the West.

amazon.com/Emerald-Black-French-Morocco-KJ533/dp/0521696097

Nvm thought you were asking OP lol

You will read it and realize it was written by humans.

Nobody has ever pretended otherwise. We do not submit to the asinine delusions of a schizo sandnigger.

I hate this view that everything 'pagan' should be dismissed. is there no wisdom in Hermetic teachings? is there no wisdom in Plotinus?
Christians are too arrognt for their own good.