Tfw no author gf

>tfw no author gf
>tfw no williamsburg loft

why live again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c
youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wanting to manipulate his state of consciousness by highly impractical external means
>not cutting out the middle man and cultivating well-being directly

>spending time on anything other than working towards your own greatness
>bringing one more life into this uncaring world

>wanting to live in Williamsburg
>wanting to live in NYC

>wanting to live anywhere but in Western Europe

>wanting to live in an arab country

nah bro i'll stick with the states

that looks enviable to you? you are a sad, sad man

The death of Western Civilisation (Colorized - with Mudslime)

>race mixing with mudskin
>creating spawn with mudskin
>portraying this as ideal
Disgusting.

just looks like two long separated brothers and sisters of the indo-aryan diaspora rediscovering their shared bonds

nice try to divide tho, (((bro)))

indoeuropean nationalism when

>Europe

>murrifats are this dumb
>they even reddit space

It's the continent with the countries with the best quality of life.

I live in Brooklyn, I write "soft" literature (think in the style of Franzen) for a living, and I just finished sucking my wife's tits
AMA

This. Doesn't matter if it's up north to Scandinavia or down south to Italy, nowhere else can compare.

> writes "soft" literature
> engages in cuckish non-sex
I bet your prose isn't the only thing that's ""soft"".

How much money do you make? How ugly is your wife?

Yeah, but that's changing fast, let's not kid ourselves and think this is still the 90s. The current invasion is destroying these countries and they're getting worse by the day.

What is it with Indian women and hating their own race

But the US isn't? I'd still rather stay here in Scandinavia or move to France or Germany or Italy. Obviously there's places where things will only get worse, but that doesn't mean there aren't places that are good. Or at least as good as they can get all things considered. Even if set aside the 3rd world wave, the fact that this "new" retarded American "culture" has been exported and so well taken up in Western Europe is shit in its own way. Maybe things will get better in the future.

like all women from authoritarian patriarchal cultures they would rather raise a family with a liberal and free man of the west

yes, ameirfat, you should never come here, we're all arabs and afghanis now. not that you came here in the 90s either albania's a bigger part of the refugee crisis and the biggest problem isn't muslims it's roma dressed as muslims because roma are far worse than muslims, just like the 90s

>same hyde

sorry, not into alt-right potty humor, not clicking

I had a right good laugh reading about gypsy families and Arab/African hobo beggars living in Stockholm running around begging for shit, lying around on the streets. This is a recent thing in Scandinavia, but we all know what Sweden's policies are in regards to this kind of shit.

Every white nation is being invaded by low IQ brown people, and there's a reason for that; there's no point bickering over who has it worse, and I wasn't doing that, though western Europe obviously has it worse due to the nature of Arabs and Africans. The US is bigger and mestizos aren't nearly as uppity as Arabs. Things will only get better when we fight back and remove these people, and until that happens it will only get worse.

Could they be any more contemporary?

Umm, no. Arabs/mudslimes are a much bigger problem than gypsies.

sweden's fucking nuts for other reasons, just america likes talking about brown people so that gets shoved to the forefront even though it's a minor problem. if you want to get /pol/ on sweden, start with the feminism they imported from the US when the US was afraid satanists were raping everyone- that will make you rage quit and rethink all the they came to rape us shit as maybe not so real consider they already thought everyone was raping them and feeding their children to the debil.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYtOITj9QA

>low IQ brown people
well south asians (with the exception of dravidians) are aryan's and so have the same iq as whites, additionally arabs have the potential to be as intelligent as jews if they'd leave behind their mind killing cult. the only people with iqs too low to fully integrate into industrial civilization are africans, and some precolumbian american groups

uh, no, they're nowhere near the balkan nonrecognised country applicants. even the maghrebis are a bigger problem than arabs and most of the "islamic" terrorist groups from the maghreb are just nf false flaggers.

>maghrebis

the maghreb is arab tho, and the few berbers are almost indistinguishable from arabs

what the fuck is soft literature?

If I talked about my writing like that I would cover my head in shame.

Your perspective is retarded and wrong. Indians do not have the same IQ as whites and are the byproduct of Aryans who conquered the mud people on the indian subcontinent.

I think it's going to be very interesting how things develop in Western Europe. Obviously all the scum are going there because they know that's where the free hand-outs are. If they were genuine refugees they'd stop at Turkey or Greece or the Balkan shitholes because they're safe, but there's no money to get there. I remember when the shit was on the news constantly and it was all at its peak, and there was some Arab, sitting next to his wife and two kids I think, being interviewed in one of the German camps. He said that if he didn't get to stay in Germany, he would take his family back to where they came from. Who on Earth thinks people like that should even be considered to stay? Fucking insane. The retard is going to move out to where all the other Arabs are living in some stinking ghetto, and then three generations from now his descendants will be just as mentally retarded(happened with the Turks as well. Remember a study was done where it found that 3rd generation Turks were more nationalistic, and think it said something about "radicalization" too, than actual Turks living in Turkey). It's all going to be a big mess. Let's just hope something worthwhile comes out of all this. Like when the Ottoman Empire retreated out of Europe, and a lot of people from the Balkans ended up coming with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94

Feminism is wonderful.

it's like those kind of books that they put a gold star on the cover to make it look like it one an award but on closer examination it really just says "a new novel for 2017" or something equally meaningless

>few berbers
there's fucking 4 million of them in europe.

Roma have been loitering in Europe for centuries and are mostly harmless peasants. Arabs are streaming into Europe by the millions and come to conquer. There's no comparison, arabs are far worse.

Hey now, I think the proper way to address them is "Frenchmen".

are you saying the ceo of Google has a low iq? the ceo of microsoft? sorry but it's pretty clear indians can be just as smart as any white, especially consider this is a period when jews are consolidating their strangehold on american business, indians have been able to still make inroads and get leadership roles in major companies, while the chinese (supposedly high iq) haven't done jack shit

>Roma have been loitering in Europe for centuries and are mostly harmless peasants
>confirmed for never being in europe
half the continent has gypsy traps to stop them jumping walls.
>arabs streaming in by millions
at least if you said muslims i could pretend you meant the balkan muslims but you're actually retarded enough to think arabs want to get here more than kosovars and serbs. look at the application stats.

>youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94

fuckin love that guy BASED POLES

marseilles isn't france.

>there's fucking 4 million of them in europe.

lol what? are there even 4 million of them in north africa?

>at least if you said muslims i could pretend you meant the balkan muslims but you're actually retarded enough to think arabs want to get here more than kosovars and serbs. look at the application stats.
what, in actual fuck, did he mean by this?

that translation is shit tho, if you want to see why that dykish lady made such a face find the true translation that someone did for 8ch

This invasion was sanctioned and planned, and it's going to turn violent soon if it isn't stopped and reversed. And this has happened before. When the jews took control over Spain they opened the gates to their arab cousins just like they're doing to all of Europe now, and it took the Spanish 700 years to remove them. The arabs and africans can be removed with ease since most are dysfunctional. The challenge will be removing the jews from institutional power in media, banking, etc. They are the main problem here.

the french fourth republic didn't end well, user
neither did the balkans in the 90s. though the balkans are fucking never ending

>sanctioned and planned
>if it isn't stopped and reversed
There are no breaks on this train.

Yoir pajeetness is showing through. The only semi-intelligent indians are the ones with significant Indo-European admixture. That doesn't make them "just as smart," it makes them slightly more capable than others with less or no European admixture.

You seem shortsighted. The problem is non-whites in Europe in general, including those leftover in the Balkans from the Ottoman empire. And Serbs are white.

Is that why white men are getting cucked by their own women by blacks in the US?

Kebab will be removed.

All Europeans are White, and sorry to say but that includes Albanians as well.

They seem to BTFOing your pure Indo-Europeans when it comes to these companies

Meme or actual? Can never tell when I see discussion like this.

italians are not white, they're pretty much indistinguishable from jews in both behavior and appearance

>all those unread economist mags

jesus christ at least read them when you have a subscription

Negative.

Jewish companies promoting pajeets as fake figurehead diversity hires does not confirm the intelligence of pajeets. The only semi-intelligent pajeets are the ones with high European admixture.

what sad cuck would want to make kids with jynx maze

No they're White too. If you ever have any doubts it's easy: just remember that all the peoples living above Italy's current northern border were living in practical stone huts when the Greeks and the Romans were carving their place in the history of mankind.
>inb4 autistic "Romans are completely different from Italians"

Yeah they are, regardless of how stupid they might be. Scottish and Irish were thought to be retarded once too.

It will be necessary. Why would I joke about that?

There are too many non whites / anti-whites trolling this thread now. What these people are doing on a forum about European culture is beyond me.

you seem retarded and unable to remember recent history like an amerifat. most of the non-whites in europe are because of france, and they've been a problem since degaulle. europe and america sided with the muslims against the serbs in the 90s, and they're about as white as serbs

sorry microsoft is protestant...

although, apple (catholic co-founders) seems to be the only company in sv not infested with pajeets, hell, most of their executives are brits or catholics...

No I mean in relation to "kebab". There's a difference between "Muslim" Europeans and Arabs and Africans.

>Scottish and Irish were thought to be retarded once too.
If you're trying to advance the "Irish weren't considered white" meme, that's actually not true.

>There are too many non whites / anti-whites trolling this thread now.

sorry but the anglo-saxon protestants who founded america had very strict ideas about what constituted whiteness, and some hairy brown guy taking orders from a despotic priest-king ain't white

it's true, look up TH Huxley. that's why the Irish independence movements were drawn as apes in the UK press

Oh really, and why is that? And tell me why it also wasn't the case for the Scottish. Because I'm fairly certain about this, it's been a while since I've read about it but I think I'm pretty sure.

Try to make coherent points in the future.

>sorry microsoft is protestant...
You may be beyond service if this is something you actually believe.

There are major differences, obviously. Is everyone in this thread retarded?

>J-Jesus was White, Christianity is European!

>Try to make coherent points in the future.
>americfat finds it difficult to remember the basic history of europe since the 19050s
>IT MUST BE THEIR SNEAKY WORD TRICKS
leave. it's a literature board and you've clearly failed.

if you want to get redpilled on the scotts read sowell's "white liberals black rednecks" or w/e, it covers this, the degenerate culture in the american south which is strongly embraced by african-americans (as well as many whites aka white trash) is actually a remnant of old scottish culture, but at some point there was a bit of development in scottland so they scotts who stayed in europe eventually came to parity with the brits, but the memory of their old degenerate ways can still be seen in african-americans today...it's interesting check it out

>the economist
>the new yorker

wew

It's not true, which is why your evidence is limited to satirical drawings. You will not find any serious historical account of people questioning the "whiteness" of the Irish. Stop regurgitating what you've heard from the jewish media and think critically.

*1950s

that kind of error in detail might completely lose a retard

>You may be beyond service if this is something you actually believe.

other than steve ballmer (half jew) who among the founders and early employees of microsoft is jewish?

>calling huxley jewish
You know the Huxley line has given us most of modern genetics, not just BNW? TH Huxley was called "Darwin's Bulldog" for a reason, and not just because their families kept intermarrying with the line that also produced the term "eugenics". Read more, retard.

It's simply not true. Especially with the Scottish, who are very accomplished people.

>amerifat
This is likely a jew trying to divide whites. Whites shouldn't be falling for this trick anymore.

>implying any European whites want Americans back
kek keep dreaming, hick.

>angry little trumpman gets look at the life of the liberal elite and he hates it! News at 11!

>This is likely a jew trying to divide whites. Whites shouldn't be falling for this trick anymore.

no whites shouldn't be falling for sugary drinks and fattening snacks that are made possibly by farm subsidies to backwards republican shitholes

That's plenty. But we're talking about shareholder capitalism. It's a jewish system.

Please deliver a quote from a reputable scientist claiming that the Irish aren't white if you want to have your (false) claim taken seriously.

like any american white would want to move to a continent that doesn't have any schools ranked in the top ten, i'm sure living in an intellectual backwater is comfy, but we'll just say in here in boston thanks

>Please deliver a quote from a reputable scientist claiming that the Irish aren't white if you want to have your (false) claim taken seriously.
>Huxley isn't a reputable scientist on race because I'd like to believe that scientific notions of race didn't start with him
Provide a quote for your revision of history so I know what idiots you've been listening to.

>There are major differences, obviously.
>Is everyone in this thread retarded?
You say that, but the fact of the matter is usually people on here(see: retarded /pol/acks) won't discern between them. Muslim means braindead retarded 3rd world ape, even if it's someone who's European. There are Mongolians who are Muslims and have been for generations, but they're still Mongolian. Christianity is a Middle-Eastern religion, but apparently because it's been in Europe for, well almost 2000 years or so, it's supposed to make it European. Just throw aside the Greeks and the Romans, the Slavs, the Germanics, all those various peoples religions, worthless trash, bring in that crypto-Jew shit and call it a day. It's like that argument Christians sometimes make, about how Europe wouldn't have been anything without Christianity, but the truth is the other way around. The Greeks and the Romans did fine before Christianity, and it took almost 1500 years to get to the Italian Renaissance where all that ancient Greek and Roman knowledge was rediscovered, and a lot of it from the fucking Arabs no less.

You're right, I remember that from the video interview where he talked about the book.

Yes they are a very accomplished people retard, but once they weren't, once they were considered to be basically brutish apes, same as with the Irish. It's the same shit nowadays but with peoples like the Albanians.

Stick to your globalist publications, then, cuck.

Europe is a vassal state of the US. I'm not happy about that but whites are in this together and shouldn't allow themselves to be swayed by those like the kike in here trying to d&c by calling people amerifats and hicks.

>But we're talking about shareholder capitalism. It's a jewish system.

actually that system started with state-owned enterprises in northern europe, but ok

the economist is legitimately good. The new yorker is for amerijews who are scared of statistics

>muh rankings for chinks who want social status
>murricans are sekretly smrt just nobody notice yet
bless

The US isn't even part of the leading trading partnership in the world, while the EU is. If anyone's a vassal state, the US is, and China owns it.

>The new yorker is for amerijews who are scared of statistics

all your favorite dfw meme stories were published in the new yorker first, nerd

the economist like week old

If you can only back up the claim that the irish weren't considered white with a political cartoon, you shouldn't be making that claim, should you? The Irish were never not considered white.

>he thinks TH Huxley draws cartoons
>he thinks that'll sound like he knows how to use google or like he had a good history
I'd hate to see what you think Julian did for a living.

>and China owns it
There's already been tons of Chinese moving to Canada, all those rich ones, and so actual Canadians can't get property anywhere because the prices are so jacked because of the Chinese. How long until Canada is 50% Asian?

>it's a /pol/'s too dumb to know how to racism outside america's black/white choices thread
glorious

the irish basically did the same things the jews did, they started taking over specific industries using nepotism and ethnic preference, and then started to pass themselves off as white so no one notice, but the irish, stunted by catholicism, are not as crafty as the jews, and so peaked at taking over fire departments and police precincts and never really made any inroads in fields requiring brain power like academia or banking

>Muslim means braindead retarded 3rd world ape, even if it's someone who's European
"European" refers to a genotype, and arabs aren't a part of that, regardless of however long they've been squatting in kosovo or Albania.

>ancient Greek and Roman knowledge was rediscovered, and a lot of it from the fucking Arabs no less.
You're simply repeating falsities that have been passed down to make you think arabs are good people. Those texts were preserved by Indo-Europeans in places like Persia that were later conquered by arabs who then incorrectly receive credit for their preservation because they were occupying the land.