MILLENNIAL POET SHOWDOWN

>whos the voice of our generation Edition?

Our first contender. Savannah Brown. She a cute!

Other urls found in this thread:

illusorysolace.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Another contender appears.
>she bleeds wherever she wants, when ever she wants.
Rupi put the poo in the loo kaur!

Beautiful legs and foot, can I masturbate to them?

>a voice
>in the new millennium

haha

Our reigning champion.
>DUDE WEED LMAO
THE ORIGINAL VOICE OF THE MILLENNIAL GENERATION
Mari where's my spliff because I'm so depressed that my parents gave me everything and expect nothing and keep paying for my neet lifestyle gonzalez.

>who will it be lads? Who is the voice of our generation?

Nael puts everyone else to shame desu senpai.

"Hi I'm A Slut" is essential for understanding the current degeneration.

I remember that thread, Mira got so BTFO that she went on Veeky Forums to shitpost about she doesn't care about the trolls.

>contemporary authors

By all means, I'm sure they have valuable elements to add onto the legacy left by the oldtimers

illusorysolace.wordpress.com/

essayist girls are superior.

okay so logos colonized eros…
so why am i watching a YouTube video called “the return of logos” featuring four male panel speakers who equate women with nature
Nietzsche did this too
“nature is a woman ”
and honestly if we’re going to be essentialist
I’d rather be chaos than order
if logos colonized eros, is eros is lost?
did we erase women?
do we want to?
would that be efficient or rational enough for you?

all year, i managed to maneuver the essay guidelines to discuss “rationalization” in every context
i say
we rationalized love
we rationalized consciousness
we rationalized God and called it science
we internalized externality
“as a way of coping”
i tweet “bureaucracy can be so anti human”
and then i pay my 101$ library fees

if women are nature then I’m allowed to cry on the 99
as long as i fuck you passionately once we get home
if women are nature and nature is chaos why try to rationalize us with a diagnosis
just ride the wave you fucking coward
you can have your logos but you can’t have both unless you earn it

some days i wear my boyfriends large jeans, held up by a belt and a large black t shirt
i move around like i have a grasp on logos
as if my eyes aren’t painted like the cat you tell me i am
as if i understand set theory

i can embody aloof masculinity more than you ever could
and I’m just parodying
and it’s only episodic
but at least i try
the thing about nature is that she can transform in far less time than the gears of logical process
shape shifting isn’t just something mystique does you know
there’s a reason the female x men are death, flux, rebirth, weather and revival

I’m almost certain Kierkegaard had better sex than Hegel

Dostoyevsky, Tolstoy, Proust, Balzac, Goethe, Cervantes, Joyce were all contemporary authors when they lived, motherfucker.

>balzac

Holy shit, has anyone ever been so BTFO?

So glad we scared her off the net. She was a dirty whore.

Wow, people here now also don't consider Balzac one of the greatests? End yourself.

Millennials have nothing to say.

He was a druggie degenerate. Drank too much coffee.

Well, everyone has weaknesses. I'm quite certain many people here, including I, use coffee.
But Balzac's alchemic-like coffee abuse was parallel to his work. It did wonders to his work ethic. It seems to me that you're the degenerate for harshly judging people by their flaws. Considering yours.

>the 99
shit she might live close to me

your usage of english is hilarious

You seem to have missed the point – OP was asking about contemporary authors, or "poets" as they like to fancy themselfes, and I responded with knightly puke to the thought that they should have anything valuable to add to the legacy left by great authors of yesterday. The 'voice of our generation', molded by the pathos of marketing, the vanity of mass media and the deliberate, insolent break from tradition is no voice at all, but a resounding wail in limbo that 'man is the measure of all things'.

did she only write when she was blacked out at a party? what is it with these narcissistic idiots writing as though they're fucked up on benzos and coke every day

these cunts are completely talentless but at least are able to get a body of work down on paper. i'm talentless and am not even able to write anything to completion. as bad as these worthless roasties are i'm even worse. i just wish i could die.

I think poison is worse than hunger.

"whereof one has no talent thereof one must shut the fuck up"
nah, ur doing good mane

this isn't very good but I low key like it.

>don't actually read any books
>don't actually read any poetry
>don't know any actual poets
>don't even know anything about poetic structure or devices
>but shit if I'm not a poet when I write a paragraph of nonsense and hit enter randomly

i am a woman and i have a vagina
i am a woman and i have a vagine

Don't say things like "low key." Niggerbabble must end if we want to preserve the English language. It takes less time to type "sort of." You're better than that.

mira is bestgirl also a kind of good poet

Vancouver?

HAHHAHHAHHHAHHHHAAAHAHAH

*breathes in*

HHHHAAAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHHA

>drank too much coffee

This is literally a first world problem. It shouldn't even be a concern.

>illusorysolace.wordpress.com/

>Kierkegaard
>Having sex.

Pick one.

i am also in vancouver but god damn do you idiots really think this is even the only place in the world that has a bus numbered 99?

this is a narcissistic "how great am I?" ramble sharted into the form of a "poem".
>there’s a reason the female x men are death, flux, rebirth, weather and revival
audibly kek'd at this trash millennial shit. so deep!

i was just thinking that it sounded like a coke ramble. i'm sure she'll regret putting this trash out into the world later on. a lot of young people do this sort of thing. just a part of life and growing. it's astounding that she is so blind to the narcissism behind some of these lines though.

>i can embody aloof masculinity more than you ever could
really? yeah okay. if the tables were turned and she read some line from some dorky guy saying
>i can embody graceful femininity more than you ever could
she'd cringe into hyperspace, and rightfully so. but when she says this shit she thinks she's singing the song of herself.

"nigger babble" (uhh racist much?) is the new english, get with the times you old fuck

ummmmmm, nope

>move around as if i understand set theory
what did she mean by this???

I want to suck on her juicy legs

we're too visual

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

By all means.

>"if truth is a woman"

fucking pleb

nu english

Like on the sides or a whole leg in your mouth?

In rigid, well defined patterns; to be respectable, in relation to the phallogocentric societal structure in which she finds herself.

Of course, this is only an imitative form; not so much a defence mechanism, as a mere convenience.

To satisfy the narrow minded XY, before she returns to her natural state and flows stochastically; pure energy, uncontained and ultimately uncontainable.

Impenetrable to the inflexible machinery of the male mind and those which it has subjugated.

I’m not a feminazi; I’m just explaining her position and showing how easy it is to write shit quasi-postmodernist fem-babble.

Still DFW, sorry

>shape shifting isn’t just something mystique does you know
>there’s a reason the female x men are death, flux, rebirth, weather and revival
>I’m almost certain Kierkegaard had better sex than Hegel

shallow shit

It's not even that it's shallow; it's that it's old hack.

It's an uninspired retelling of well-established criticisms of rationality and patriarchal societies, with appeals to age old dichotomies like yin and yang/chaos and order.

If the goal of art is to shine a light on society, in creative and abstract manner, then she is failing to be artistic.

She is failing to be anything but an unoriginal posturer.

press c to cuum

I just had a thought, though.

What if it's a basic as fuck retelling, that is perfect for the uneducated and not-too-bright members of society, who are romantically inclined?

I mean, there's clearly a demand for it, so who cares if it's shit and uninspiring to more sophisticated types?

We can still laugh at it, but without wishing it away.

Are you enjoying having a conversation with yourself?

Ccccccccccccccvvccccccccc

Yes.

B L O W J O B E Y E S

Wow, these girls are so cute and quirky and I'd bet they'd totally love misogynistic white males objectifying them on an image board!

> burn

Why cares what they love?

Where does one even find good young poets in today's world?

spacing desu

The tiger
He destroyed his cage
Yes
YES
The tiger is out

Kindergarten

I want to cuddle with Savannah in bed with her smooth legs brushing against mine.

Like, I want to suck on the meaty parts. Suck them into my mouth and let them slip out with a pop. Nibble on her squishy thighs, and turn her over and bite on that roundest, most protruded area at the bottom of her ass.

This poem is brilliant

like clockwork

And then place my hands at her left and right hip and shake her back and forth so that her ass meat jiggles in my face. Then give said roundest part of her ass and give it a firm, startling SMACK making it jiggle some more.

And then rip out her Achilles tendons with a pair of pliers.

Don't talk for me, other user. I'm not, like, an Englishman or something.

>I'm not, like, an Englishman or something.
unlike the lad who actually gets to eat her ass

the ass is not phat

Wtf. What body type is This?

white girl

How can these sloootes even compete?

Why did she take these slutty pics :/

that's a jew

Because she's a slut

No she isn't. Her poem "Hi I'm a Slut" is actually about how men THINK women are sluts.

Anorexic

Weird skinny yet flabby.

Literature journals. That's where people who are just out of university get published. This thread is nothing but >born in le wrong generation retards who need a safe space to vent their misogyny. Guarantee most people here couldn't name 3 poets.

>cvvc

is he a millennial? should his poetry be included itt?

Charles Baudelaire
Robert Frost
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The sad thing is those guys were le edgy tryhards compared to the actually good poets from romanticism back to the early renaissance

genuine devolution for almost two centuries

In fact you failed.
>Ralph Waldo Emerson

People on Veeky Forums do not read poetry, because they're all for philosophy

>>People on Veeky Forums do not read poetry, because they're all for philosophy

philosophy is just what comes out of autists when they try to write poetry

They don't even try. They love poetry but they are totally unable and they know. That's why they write infinite tomes to explain a single thought conceived after a sparkle of life.

holy kek

>That's why they write infinite tomes to explain a single thought conceived after a sparkle of life.

i'm a newreader retard watch me post little droll platitudes and navel-gaze like an absolute fuckin pseud.

much trigger, philosopher?

almost all philosophy post-Kant is nothing but navel-gazing while also masturbating (at least Nietzsche had a sense of humour about it). Stupid frenchfags from the 1950s-70s are the most cancerous shitheads of the bunch.

Kant was, however, one of the purest autists ever to have lived, gotta respect that

>thinks the problem is that i hate poetry and not that he's a pseud idiot talking colossal levels of horseshit

wew.

who Rachel Taco Bell here???

>thinks the problem is that i hate poetry
Never said or implied that, kek
But if you disagree on the FACT that philosophers write entire books to prove one idea or thought, well haha I guess literature is not for you

Anyway I'm going to bed, so I won't reply anymore, so suck my ass and lick my feet motherfucker. Bye.

He's pointing out you're a retard who has no idea there are epic poems at the foundation of a lot of philosophies. You're retarded about both philosophy and poetry. Congrats. You failed in two areas while only trying to fail in one.