Is findom the most Veeky Forums fetish?

Is findom the most Veeky Forums fetish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8JySDiW0psM#t=7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Prostitution then sadomasochism. Unless you count liking children as a fetish.

No, that would be feet.

True

Veeky Forums is too intelligent for fetishes

this, is pedophilia a fetish? definitely the most Veeky Forums.

Shota

>Implying a Finn will ever dominate anything

pederasty > pedophilia

Isn't it hebephilia?

not according to my youtube history.

fetishes are expressions of an alienated sexuality. Marx talked about commodity FETISHISM for a reason.

>anti-brainlet board
>not partaking in the thinking man's fetish

aye yai yai...

no that's pleb tier, literally every normie is attracted to preteens

Forced feminization is actually objectively the most lit fetish cause it has the biggest market share of erotic literature relative to the amount of people into it.

how are these statistics gathered? maybe people let their money speak more than their mouths.

I'm not citing a statistic it's just common sense. It takes up damn near half the erotica on the internet.

tfw no courage to fuck a prostitute

Maledom in reference to someone male would mean them getting dommed by another male

it takes courage to lick the rim of a garbage can too

>being feminine is a negative
Faulty premise.

It is if you're a man.

Yeah if you're a man, but then what are you doing on Veeky Forums? Books are for girls. Also being called a good girl is top tier and your propaganda is all retarded

The final redpill

It's a fucking halfway measure for the sexually immature. Go get dommed proper by another male

>initially establishes the premise that dominating women is the natural order
>then says that fem dom helps your discover the primordial nature of sex

Really archived my encyclopaedias

Only if the girl drugs you, kidnaps you, and keeps you tied up in her basement. A man's superior physical strength is negated if he's in chains.

>t. cucksseou

>sex
>Veeky Forums
Hahaha

Normie - feet
Pseud - femdom
Patrician e/lit/e - sissy bbc

having one's genitals papercut by pages hand printed in virgin child blood. the printing must be a copy of Pilgrim's Progress.

Speaking as someone who's into hypnosis, which is patrician tier but more importantly, acts as a jumping off point towards other fetishes, forced feminization/sissification content takes up way more than its fair share in the hypnofetish community, as far as audio, video, and file sharing is concerned.

Who could be behind this?

homosexuality is literally buzzfeed tier in the year of our lord 2017. how can you faggots even get the buttsex without feeling like a disembodied schlomo is looking down at you from the heavens, clasping his hands and muttering: good goyim!

Femdom is just cucklite, it's the patented way to serve your jew overlords

my only fetish is impregnating white women and spawning a mighty brood of White children.

Impregnate me user

Male chastity is the most redpilled fetish. My mistress hasn't let me out of my cage in over a month, I haven't cum in 3 weeks, and let me tell you, my t levels have never been higher. My creative, physical and sexual energies have never been higher. If I ever get to nut in my wife again, she's having fucking triplets. Only through chastity can you fully realize yourself as a man.

Sorry to break it to you but the only one ever nutting in your wife again is Tyrone user.

Get the fuck out of here, Assange.

Going purely by Veeky Forums related material, scat/pooping is our fetish. It shows up repeatedly in Pynchon and Joyce.

Gosh

does anyone else fantasize about jerking off into the large hadron collider

is it only me

Nyet. Torture, findom basically humiliating can be literature fetish.
But I believe Veeky Forumsanons have extensive amount of fetishes.

I fantasize about the large hadron collider jerking off onto me

youtube.com/watch?v=8JySDiW0psM#t=7s

Want to penetrate it.

AGP is Veeky Forums as fuck

>my t levels
T levels are not Veeky Forums

por que no los dos

Its only Veeky Forums in that it is literally the most tragic and forlorn fetish a man can have

Test is the mind killer. Reading is exclusively for girls.

>findom
What's that? Being dominated by Finns?

>women can't dominate no matter what
>but men can be submissive because of some minute evolutionary biology eventuality

yes. russias fetish.

Did anyone saved those pictures of Berber's feet? I need them because reasons.

What is findom, friends?

The Winter War

>make idiotic off topic thread
>can't even bother to check your 6 word OP contains no typos

Pederasty is in fact the most Veeky Forums fetish
This is an undeniable truth

THIS
not even gay either

fin(ancial) dom(ination)

fetishes apparently form contractions the same way that communist government bodies used.

Shota is too good for Veeky Forums, although it's definitely the most literary and cultured of all fetishes

yuri's the purest form of love which is why all the best prose stylists are qt dykes

>he doesn't jerk off reading Thomas Mann's journal entries about his son

This tbqh. Anyone who says otherwise it's a pleb who didn't start with the Greeks and therefore their opinion may be safely disregarded.

Isn't the straightest thing ever to be able to appreciate feminity, even in other males?

I agree, a mouth is a mouth

this is true

femdom the endboss fetish

>he doesn't know the price of salt
>the well of loneliness has not made him kill himself

Anal masturbation. I have something similiar to pic rel, and prolonged orgasm with bucket of cum feels great