STOP

STOP

ENJOYING

LIFE

He predicted me.
>one day someone will be born who's totality of being is nothing but the collective doom of humanity together
Or was that Zapffe? Either way, I can't read text.

Doesn't sound like Ligotti, but Zappfe said something similar in Last Messiah

As a /k/unt, this pic bothers me. Nietzsche died in the year 1900, and that looks very much like an M1911 pistol adopted 11 years after his death. Not only that but that looks like an early pic of him probably in the 1870s or perhaps 1880s. There were 1911-like prototype pistols through the early 1900s that lead to the ultimate final product of the M1911, but I don't think there's any model prior to about 1907 or 1909 that look THAT much like a finalized M1911. They should have used a C96, a C93 Borschardt, or perhaps at best a P08 Luger which is a design from 1900 as I recall but not adopted by Germany as the P08 until 1908 at which point the Swiss had been using the design for years.

Stop thinking symbolically.

>As an autist, this pic bothers me. Nietzsche died in the year 1900, and that looks very much like an M1911 pistol adopted 11 years after his death. Not only that but that looks like an early pic of him probably in the 1870s or perhaps 1880s. There were 1911-like prototype pistols through the early 1900s that lead to the ultimate final product of the M1911, but I don't think there's any model prior to about 1907 or 1909 that look THAT much like a finalized M1911. They should have used a C96, a C93 Borschardt, or perhaps at best a P08 Luger which is a design from 1900 as I recall but not adopted by Germany as the P08 until 1908 at which point the Swiss had been using the design for years.

who dis

Pretty much, yes, and it still bothers me.

He has really bad IBS. It will fuck with your head, it's true

Come in to the light...

John Zerzan

is Ligotti "spooky as f"?

what does that mean?

He has irritable bowel syndrome, which is a broad term to describe various problems that can occur with the colon, usually uncontrollable diarrhea (the kind TL has) but also sometimes constipation, and sometimes combinations of the two. As someone with this problem, I am confirming that IBS will shade your world view negatively. Imagine having to restrict your entire possible diet to < ten items, this being the best way to minimize your symptoms although it doesn't fully help, constantly worrying about when you might have to randomly shit, feeling bloated for most of your life and having excessive gas, having the doctor tell you that there isn't a cure and you pretty much have to deal with it, and being told that it's likely you'll have it for the rest of your life. Also it won't kill you or physically deform you so there seems to be little interest from the medical community in solving the problem. Imagine waking up one day and feeling like you have the stomach flu... and then it never goes away despite the hundreds of crackpot advice you've been given from doctors and internet idiots alike to try alleviate the problem. It sucks.

I basically can't go anywhere that won't be in easy reach of a toilet.

Jesus doesn't help you enjoy life. He tells you to hate it :^)

wtf kinda BS are you spewing. Just because old christian lady rule with an iron first doesn't mean Jesus wants that.

>life is essentially miserable
>'but I enjoy life'
>you're just pretending

wowe

no but he was an ascetic who told you to deny the world and that you should hate everything, yes even your very life for his sake.

You've obviously never read the Gospel

Are you stupid. Is that your problem?

Hang in there buddy. You're not alone