Other great Veeky Forums lectures on youtube?

Other great Veeky Forums lectures on youtube?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE33BCD966FF96F23

Yale also has the 2 bible courses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcBT5yQD6_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Woman
>Great Veeky Forums lectures
Pick one.

if i remember correctly, she wrote some retarded shit online about how she doesnt read DFW because his popularity is offensive to women, or something retarded like that. Good course though, watched every video and read her DeLillo essay on Mass. Good stuff

OMG SO FUNNY

This meme has to stop.

OMG EVERYTHING I DISAGREE WITH IS A MEME

stahp

I saw her Evening Redness in the West lecture. It was just 'spot the reference', she didn't actually say anything about the book.

This is a terrible board

were against women here :) try schopenhauer for redpill, they must return to the kitchen simply

I'm not against women. I just can't think of any that have impressed me on an intellectual level. It may be a culture thing but I don't know. Please prove me wrong.

you're probably just a retard

You're not wrong. There are hundreds if not thousands of historical male supergeniuses, and the best women have ever produced is sorta-geniuses, of which there are billions of male variants.

How angry people get at this basic fact is proof of its truth. They can't argue against it. They can only get angry.

Even in the most random places, there's genuinely pretty smart people. That guy Colin Moriarty who was a video gaming journalist. Andreas Anapoulous a bitcoin evangelist, impresses me. Peter Theil and Sam Harris. Marc Andressen. Even the closet gay comedian Moshe Kasher. Watch his second to last Joe Rogan appearance. He's a sharp guy.

I watch and listen to a lot of people talk. I even particularly make a point to pursue females when they come up. I can't think of any that impress me even mildly. Natasha Leggero is a good example Moshe Kashers wife. I can tell she's sharp but there's nothing else to her. No ideas. No interesting opinions.

Like I said it might just be a culture thing. Growing up I saw how family a family member stopped being a person and started just 'trying to be a girl'. It's a weird thing. Even today when she talks she seems more focused on how she's saying something than what she's saying. That kind of thing can't be conducive to creativity.

fuck off /pol/
no one likes you

Yet you still keep bumping the thread with this content. Thanks pal. Makes you think.

Literally how /pol/ thinks.

>when you share humour standards with eminem

Maybe the course had specific objectives I wasn't aware of, but of the few I've watched she always seemed to skirt around the main issue of the novels. The crying of lot 49 one is especially egregious, she doesn't even make a passing mention the fundamental question of "is there conspiratorial control or is there just chaos," and she doesn't go into how various references and motifs end up winding around each other. It was all about oedipa being a landmark character, which I'd agree with but fuck, novels are far more than whoever the main character is.

>Colin "people complaining about ME3 being a broken unfinished mess is just 'gamer entitlement'" Moriarty
>b-but he made a woman joke! Muh red pill!

Friendly remminder that she had brain damage
youtube.com/watch?v=gcBT5yQD6_g