Tfw

>tfw

>two active mira threads
hiroshima pls ;_; we need mods ;_;

Stop making threads about yourself

no-one cares you dumb whore

Fuck of, grow up and get laid. All of you incels are just taking your sexual frustration out on an attractive woman.

that poor guy

>attractive
Just looked at her insta, yeah nah cunt, i wouldn't call a crusty and unaesthetic (in terms of ruining natural beauty via makeup, piercing, tattoos & fashion sense) human incarnation of a fridge, to be "attractive".
also, i have no idea who this is

>ruining natural beauty via makeup
Lost all credibility with that

genuinely prefer everyone without it, especially the stupid beauty standards and industries that arise out of it. However, it can be used to great effect, it's just in this case it looks horrible, like a child learning to paint. Instead of an enjoyable aesthetic you get a mash of obvious paint, you can see paint and the face. Instead of just the face, it fails. Take a cue from Japan, S. Korea and China. There makeup standards usually achieve this "face" instead of "paint" + "face". Though they often over-do and ruin it, usually they use makeup to brilliant effect. You know it's there but it feels subtle and nuanced, yet in reality it's used to completely change one's face. You are fronted with a supposed subtleness, yet underneath that is a huge transformation and skillful artistry.

>S. Korea
Great example of a country free of women ruining the natural beauty of their faces

who the fuck is mira? lol

You look like a well over the hill hipster chick. Please stop posting here.

mira mi carajo in tu concha madre

>cringingmexicanboy.jpg

I'm not going to lie, my ultimate fetish is facefucking young mira gonzalez until she cries

Oh yeah?

Never heard of this chick before tbqh. Is she Rupi-tier?
>in b4 someone calls me a newfag

Who?

s-s-s-sagerino. mira you have to go back you fat cunt

She's worse. At the very least you can say about Rupi, she earned her fame through pandering. Mira just rode Tao Lin's dick.

>attractive woman
You know gaslighting is a fucking federal crime right. Fucking roasty.

Worse. She openly browses Veeky Forums, posting threads about herself and then complain on twitter about how those meanies at Veeky Forums are calling her names again. Rupi's writing is worse but Mira's general behaviour is fucking horrible.

isn't that the lit archive? she must be searching her name on warosu. She is literally combing through old lit posts to find mentions of herself

i would do that desu, but on the other hand this dumb slut needs to cut her throat

yes
>*get her throat cut
ftfy

someone post the pasta

HER NAME IS MOTOKO, FUCK YOU.

Remember when Tao used to be a meme around here?

Stop caring about internet celebrities.

>le norwegian farmer faec

I'm the exception to that rule, right?

neck urself