I've just quit videogames for good after 15 years of gaming (can't play anymore)

recommend me a book for this transition of my life

Go back to /r9k/, you dumb pathetic manchild. Stick to your 'vidya' and anime and leave Veeky Forums alone, vile loser

>quitting before bannerlord, kingdoms deliverance, the new path of exile expansion, rdr2, and warhammer total war 2

you fucked up

but i've never liked anime and i am unable to play videogames anymore and i don't visit /r9k/.

still taking recommendations tho.

>unable to play videogames anymore

Are you paraplegic now?

What do you like

I know how he feels. I stare at my steam list and have nothing installed.

Why are you unable to play? I'd recommend The Master and Margarita though.

Yeah, unfortunately the circumstances don't allow me to play games anymore
I've barely had time to play video games and today, my gaming pc broke. I reaaaally don't feel like replacing it. It's just a money sink for 2 hours a week worth of entertainment
this looks like a post-addiction book :o
I don't have much preference, my tastes ranges from poetry to millennial literature. (oh boy, i'm going to be crucified just to mention millenium.)

WE ARE REDPILLED HERE DON'T EVER READ MILLENIAL THEY ARE LIBERAL, WE'RE AGAINST WOMEN AND EQUALITYa

>millennial literature
Josh Cohen
Ottessa Moshfegh
Marlon James
Graeme Macrae Burnet

>Josh Cohen

kek fuck off.

i didnt suggest quality, just prominent names in the genre

I've read Josh Cohen and Ottessa moshpit (eileen)
They're just average i suppose.

Witz is absolute trash, i know. but a book by numbers is quite good.

>not reading bee in between rounds of call of duty

I recently read Tetralogue and thought it was pretty good. You should learn to play an instrument. The first time I hit a clean F chord felt so much better than any in game achievement ever has.

I doubt you'll be able to read some serious adult literature, since you're not used to it.
Try reading Douglas Adams, it's quite an easy and fun read.
There's a lot of "gamers" in /sffg/ too, if you're into fantasy just stick to that containment thread.
You can also start with the greeks

Funny thing is, i broke your expectations.
From this lit starter pack, i just didn't read fear and loathing in las vegas (i'll eventually)

Pic related: i prefer this cover.

I'm quite fond of music, currently exploring the depths of ambiental/avant-garde and some of ambiental black metal.

Tried to play classic guitar, it's just not for me.

Smart move, I wish i could get every second I spent playing league for five years back.

Atleast I didn't fail a university course because of it though.

>i broke your expectations
Yeah, actually you did. I sort of expected you to be not so well-read since you seem to have been addicted to video games for so long.
Anyways, what are plot themes that interest you?

I mostly read fiction.
I'm quite fond of detective/realistic/meta-fiction genres

Eventually i take a few leaps on new releases, TV-series books or genres that i don't really frequently read (just to keep in touch)

On The Road by Care-O-Wack

Do you have any themes or topics that you'd like? Mystery, sci-fi, hard drama?

Now all you need to do is quit Veeky Forums

Start with the Socratic Dialogues

no prison bitch

"how i stopped being a huge fag" by dracula

Ready Player One is the only logical response

I did this for a while but then my friends bought me a PS4 and now I only play Overwatch

>that roadhog nerf
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE