Is anyone else suffering in the nihilistic void but unwilling to leave it...

Is anyone else suffering in the nihilistic void but unwilling to leave it? And feeling besieged on all sides by people who want to control your behaviour? I want to live according to my views but it is hard.

I see propaganda, cucked ideologies, humanity denying ideologies, self sacrificing cucks, snake oil salesmen, and plain old stupid people everywhere.

Personally I trust my intelligence and my intuitions and taste (and the intelligence underlying my taste) but simply trying to live according to this is like living on an island. I'm not going to pretend I am a happy le edgy loner. Great friends would be a big bonus. A society that doesn't consider me an idiot for not reading Tolstoy would be a bonus.

I want to be able to give up on reading a book after 10 pages due to boredom, a famous book such as war and peace or great expectations, and not feel guilty about the attacks by pseudo intellectuals who claim I should be enjoying it and finding "great insights" in it. I cave to the societal pressure even though they're all pseuds.

I want to be able to note the simple fact that women live lives on easy mode and not suffer from the huge amounts of propaganda saying the opposite. You can't even say this on Veeky Forums.

I want to call the famous post modern magnum opuses fatuous, overwrought shit. I want to laugh at the deformed people who go in to publishing, the media, and humanities academia. I want to do all this without feeling like I'm under siege by the pseudo intellectuals (like a lot of lit).

Well, we're alike, but do you actually live a good life or are all these issues mainly a distraction from your own failure?

Don't listen to what "Pseudo Intellectuals" say about the insight you get from reading. It's clear you're an intelligent and conscious man and need not worry if you don't understand something or have trouble extrapolating an idea, that's natural. I hate to be cliche but learning truly is a process, devour these classic works on your own at the speed you so choose. Focus on the insights you get from reading on your own without caring what others say, half of them are merely spouting the ideas of others. Stick with it user, we've all been there.

I live a barely acceptable life. If I live according to my tastes and my definition of integrity starting from tomorrow, I think I can be a success.

By barely acceptable I mean I exercise, have a respectable looking job and CV for someone my age and graduated from university. Not that I am impressed with myself (not being modest, but I can't be bothered going in to details). The 24/7 propaganda machine grinds me down.

I didn't mean for you to have to prove yourself or be a pinnacle of human achievement, I just can't stand people who hate or complain out of resentment rather than conviction.

What exactly is your problem with the "nihilistic void"? The meaninglessness?
What exactly stops you from living according to your views? Not finding the right partner? Feeling isolated because everyone seems to disagree with you?

The examples you give seem fairly banal to me. I mean, that stuff might happen on Veeky Forums but is pretty irrelevant otherwise. Apart from the woman thing, but women are the sacred cows of our age.

Everything is pretty fine for me, I don't have to work, I have a nice home, a good wife, I just don't see the point of getting up in the morning, I never much did but it really has me in its grip this time.

I'm redpilled. I want to live in a world without propaganda, without ideology, where women belong to the home and aren't allowed to choose their own sex partners. I also want all races to live separately and for the white man to reclaim his homelands

>and aren't allowed to choose their own sex partners
That's what I meant with resentment. Other than that I'd be your friend. But online friendships based on convictions are a bit 18th century so I'm not sure how you can be helped. You'll never be in the majority unless they just hand us a state like Montana and leave us alone.

>without ideology,
>spouts his ideology

Lad.

Better do some dissociatives and start dreaming

I want to live in Montana with you and other white straight conservative men who abhor degeneracy and modern women. A group of tightly knit white brothers who share comforts, Weltanschauung, and bread over the ideas of white men of our white past. We could live a truly wonderful life with nothing but superior male company, bonding, hugging, loving each other like white brothers, romping about in the grass on summer days, or cuddling up in front of the fireplace in winter, having fun in a sauna together and go skinny dipping and quickly back inside, i.e. stuff that is abhorrent to the modern liberal numale who hates masculinity. We have to embrace our fellow white men of solidarity and togetherness. I want to live with men

Spencer what are you doing on Veeky Forums

>romping
Stopped reading there. Also, it's been confirmed that all whites are fags.

>t. brainwashed idiots who prefer the company of degenerate women over white, strong men

Kek, the alt-right is getting cuckified by Milo-tier fags

TL;DR version: I'm such a le ebin redpilled nice guy and too smart for this world. This life is not for me :(
PS: Have a frog xD

>pepe
>i am above this degenerate culture
>le women, where are their chains?
>i wish i could derisively swish my cape at the 'pseuds' and have everyone worship me for it

/pol/ is that way >>>

>falling for this obvious false flag
I can't wait for summer to end and for /leftypol/ to leave.

Can't handle the redpill? Then this board aren't for you.

There's a point in ones Veeky Forums career, if you could call it that, when you realize - sigh I don't even sure what I'm going on about.

>red pill
>alt-right
>cucked
>something-tier
>degenerate
>poltard
>lefty
>conservashit

leave Veeky Forums once and for all.

I like these threads and the guy who posts them. It's unprecedented levels of bait; there is no equivalent for it on any of the other Veeky Forums boards.

Keep it up man, I love it. I really do. I just question how you've not been banned yet.

butthurt nigger spotted

Drop all this thoughts and judgement. Learn to love yourself without comparison with others. Don t look down on people, we are all trying to find happiness ... everything else is meaningless. Focus on the world , focus on his beauty , learn to be more sensitive. Your desire for meaning is childish. Look at the beautiful show of the universe and learn to enjoy your part in it.

>shitskin libcuck detected. Reddit is that way