Novel is set in the future

>Novel is set in the future
>Islam doesn't exist

Hmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2017/07/the-oh-so-familiar-conflict-of-1492/
warosu.org/lit/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=80iq
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Islam is the most redpilled religion there is. Submit.

That's a depressing sight.

>he doesn't know about the immanent Holy War

>Holy war against a younger, virile population unburdened by education or care about bare necessities of life

i dont wanna sound edgy but i fantasise about Genocide all the fucking time. A couple weeks ago i had the misfortune to chance upon one of those so called 'gay pride parades' ... Imagine this: an ultimate armored bulldozer with adorned with fashy swastikas and spikes just stomping over all the gays. That is, until I get five stars heat like it was GTA, helicopters shooting at me, swat teams, then I crash my killdozer into a mosque, detonating my kiloton charges while yelling sieg fucking heil! That's a hell of a way to go.

GOT MY MOSLEMS IN PARIS AND WE GOIN' GORILLAS

>novel is set in the far future
>a descendant form of Islam goes on a galaxy-wide jihad, killing billions
Really made me think

>CRACKED: Do you even have any secrets about yourself left?
>MAYER: Oh tons. Like, did you know that driving a bulldozer into the ocean and running over mermaids is my favorite masturbation fantasy at the moment?
>CRACKED: No.
>MAYER: It is.
>*John Mayer's mouth hangs open slightly. I can see in his eyes he's resisting the urge to lick his lips.*

>implying poster isn't fbi

>hey guys let me walk through a project community largely inhabited by muslims hahah they are taking over right guys???

Like walking through Chinatown and claiming that Asians are taking over. And why does it seem like the people that have to mention and talk about Islam all the damn time have never actually experienced any of the shit they parrot to the other retards online. I'm a Christian arab and even I don't give a fuck about muslims, seriously hope you guys kill yourselfs. Bunch of pussyass pasty whiteboy faggots. 'MUH MUSLIMS' While they live in bumfuck Montana talking to Europeans as if they know what the fuck they are talking about

And if you know about parisian history you would know they has been a large muslim population in the city for centuries, unfortunately these retards get their views from movies taking place in Paris about rich white couples doing the typical cliche French shit, then they realize it's a city like anywhere else.

Talking about 'white genocide' in Paris when police used to kill so many muslims their bodies would flood the siene. Just fuck off

>Paris when police used to kill so many muslims their bodies would flood the siene.

>implying they didn't deserve it

>Holy war against illiterate 80IQ nonwhites
It'll be over in a week or two once yt get his balls back.

Is this the schedule of the master race? Going on imageboards posting the same picture and repeating the same shit he repeated in all the other threads? Must we all aspire to be like you user, what a show of a true superior being

Natural selection at work. Humans evolved religiosity, which suggests that it served a function throughout our evolutionary past. The inability for secular cultures to survive is proof of how important religiosity is in ways we aren't capable of fully understanding.

>this is the future leftists want

>hey mom I said something edgy online! They deserve to die but if I encountered any of them irl I won't say anything because I'm a pussy bitch who hides on image boards

And how do I know if I ask you what country they were from you'll have to Google it

Retard. Paris is 3rd world shithole now because the afro-arab scum that the traitorous government and jewish groups have brought in. Both the shitskins and the government must be and will be removed.

Reminder that it was also the jews who opened the gates of Spain to these same shitskins back in the day:

counter-currents.com/2017/07/the-oh-so-familiar-conflict-of-1492/

leftists celebrate when muslims kill white people, see charlie hebdo for example. the sudden impulse to please think of those poor oppwesed mooslims is pure hypocrisy. leftists are in thrall to marxist xenophilia.

oh jeez it's one of them /pol/ threads again
please move along nothing to see here
and ye who enter, abandon all hope

>While they live in bumfuck Montana talking to Europeans as if they know what the fuck they are talking about
Douglas Murray, Michel Houellebecq, and the millions of people who voted for Marine Le Pen live in Montana? The notion that none of the people complaining about immigration live in areas affected by immigration is absurd. The opposite is the case; its the people who live in majority-white neighborhoods who don't notice a problem.

wrongthink! wrongthink! youre a fucking white male REEEEE

Pol faggots keep to your containment board, you can't just mention the word 'novel' and expect that to fulfill the literature requirement on this board so you can shitpost about the same shit. Please kill yourselves

It's not even the topics they want to talk about, it's how they try to talk that's infuriating. Like a 12 year old who just figured out cuss words and has access to the Internet

modern literature is so dominated by cultural marxism and victim worship you guys can't even see the obvious fucking truth that's in front of your eyes

>Western democracies try forcefully spreading their flawed world views into the Middle East
>Wage war, making the places uninhabitable
>refugees pouring into western countries, bringing the very ideologies that the west was trying to replace
> westerners are sympathetic to x culture, some even adopt, anti western colonialism gains even more support
>the irony
>mfw

Name two books of modern literature you have read that displays this bias, please show us your genius for seeing what we cannot see. You must be an literature expert I'm sure...

Are you guys white? If so stop counter-signaling and being faggots and get your heads out of the clouds.

seriously, how do people expect their country to wage war and middle with the affairs of a whole region and not expect a blowback? Just read any book on the history of the modern middle east, all of this was inevitable.

Modern Literature is hardly discussed here faggot, I doubt you've ever even read contemporary literature other than World War Z, please keep your cancer on /pol/

You are such a faggot lmao

If you were a writer in the late 50s your mind was naturally preoccupied by the horrors of WWII. Its effect on the Western psyche was the only topic that mattered. Similarly, if you're a thinking person in the 21st century the replacement of Western peoples, and their gradual demographic decline, is a topic that can't be ignored. If you aren't thinking about it then you're letting your ideological prejudices blind you to one of the most important events of our time.

>all of this was inevitable.
it was plan of the masterplan, ''marxists'', ''neocons'', ''zionists'', ''hassidics'' and ''social justice warriors'' are all different masks for the same tribe

muh ethnic purity

You are comparing WW2 with the refugee crisis??? A war that killed 100 million people and destroyed a continents???? Holy shit, please please kill yourself faggot

The people to blame for the wars in the middle east are neoconservative jews who promoted them to the zogged American government to blow out Israel's enemies and move their potential combatants west via this bullshit refugee scam.

>???????
I think Reddit is more up to your speed.

Israel has been promoting "western" capitalist states in the middle east for a long time, since a peaceful muslim mindset with a media-consuming youth is the best way to secure their country.

I'm comparing WWII to the fact that Westerners are not having children. The refugee crisis is a symptom of that demographic decline, not its cause. The importation of economic migrants is necessary for most Western European countries because their birth rates are well below replacement. That masochistic lack of a will to continue your race is a far, far bigger historical event than WWII.

Many of these neighborhoods have been Christian for millennia. They're turning majority Muslim in a single generation. That's an event of huge historical significance.

confirmed for having nothing to say after comparing the refugee crisis to fucking WW2. Just leave and hang yourself, I want your body nice and pretty when I fuck it in the ass with my arab dick you dumb faggot

>that hand
Raciss

>I want your body nice and pretty when I fuck it in the ass with my arab dick you dumb faggot
Proving my point

I'm not that guy, pal. I think it's you whomst needs to hang thyself.

>If you disagree with me you're letting your ideological prejudices blind you!!!!!
Is this the right-wing version of "internalized misogyny"?

Is that why Israel promotes, aids, and likely funds ISIS? Do yourself a favor and avoid geopolitical discussions in the future. Israel wants to destroy the nation states in the middle east through the oded yinon plan so they won't have any regional rivals.

>Westerners aren't having children and historically-Christian societies are being turned majority Muslim practically overnight
>not something worth talking about

7 sentences of trying to preserve any dignity you can after that comment. Nope this reasoning is absolutely retarded and shifting neighborhood demographics(that happens everywhere, multiple times in its history) and falling birthrate is nowhere near the level of destruction, misery and change like fucking WW2. Go say this to a ww2 vet and watch them beat your ass. Sheltered faggot who hasn't seen a minute of war in his life comparing the refugee crisis with a war that killed 100 million people and changed everything about how humans view themselves and the world.

There are winners in history, no matter how much you try to deny it with your twisted, perverted sense of justice. We don't need to bring refugees in, we could, and should, round them all up and execute them, right now. Europe has been so cucked by American democratic ideas that they can't even keep their own countries to themselves.

>Stop being mean to me after I call you a subhuman

K.I.L.L Y.O.U.R.S.E.L.F

I never called you subhuman. I'm not racist

>implying we won't just convert all the Arabs and North Africans

Skin color doesn't matter, user. Only devotion to Christ does.

Big talk on the internet, you would break down like a bitch if you even saw one body. I hope you act on these thoughts so the police can shoot you down in the streets like the filthy dog you are

The cuck right perspective and christ cuck perspective back to back!

You're offended because you can't think laterally. I'm not comparing the death of 100 million people and saying that it's morally equivalent to the gradual replacement of one population by another. I'm comparing the historical significance of both events, and their potential reverberations. Think about it. Westerners are not having kids. Their populations are all shrinking, and in order to prevent that they have to import people from an entirely different culture to the one they've been cultivating for thousands of years. We're literally witnessing the West wilt, and potentially die. That's not a value judgment on immigration, just a statement of fact.

I hate self-righteous liberals almost as much as I hate Muslims. At least the self-righteous Christians of ages past had some shred of dignity, and good morals.

but you are a subhuman. statistically speaking, your IQ must be a standard deviation below mine.

Your one line green texts and retardation aren't gonna convince anyone here on Veeky Forums. You're not intelligent, sly or funny, just someone for people to laugh at.

Christianity is pretty much dead. And people's need for devotion is going to lead them to the much more muscular and exciting Islam. The West committed suicide.

If that were true, how would that make him subhuman? Are you subhuman when compared to Ashkenazi Jews?

>Christianity is pretty much dead.

The same old song, over and over, on and on throughout the years. Don't you people get tired of being wrong?

Wait, is that JBP?

>western (INCLUDING EUROPEEIN) countries try to play white knight in public and dark knight in private
>public policies ensures that they give aid because that's why their fighting in the first place "muh freedom and world peace" wink wink
>Countries now an amalgamation of contradictions and infested with marxists, transgenders, and former victims of the countries they pretended to be liberating
>normies wishing for a return to a past that was the very foundation for the conditions found in the present, but because thy are too stupid can't think of any other solution
> the irony
>mfw

>Are you subhuman when compared to Ashkenazi Jews?
Yes.

>they have to import people
Old jeff the namefag here again pretending to care about the invasion of the west while ignoring the jewish role in promoting that invasion.

This person is real.
warosu.org/lit/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=80iq

>5 years of 'redpilling' and he's still SEETHING

>i fantasise about Genocide all the fucking time

sort yourself out kid

There arent that many converts.
Islam is only growing because of immigration.

This. Islam as a whole is dogshit for conversion. I think Christianity is still the faith that converts the most people. Insofar as Islam grows, it grows because more and more people are born into it.

Christianity converts spear chuckers and more recently, the Chinese.

Sorry, but it's over. The war... is lost. everyone can now go home.

I'm still deciding, whether I should shoot myself or just start tramping and shoot myself later. But it's over. The white race is extinct in 200 years and if we don't holocaust the others away in 5 years than the next 195 years are unavoidable. Will we holocaust them in 5 years? No. It's over.

My only happiness is that the Slavs will survive and learn an invaluable lesson from the extinction of Germanics and Nordics.

There is a genocide/holocaust. Except its you and your retarded race that's getting cleaned up. And guess what, we realized killing you all is too vulgar, we'll just impregnate your women instead. Your sons will take their ques from us. In a way, the "white race" is already finished. Turn on the tele.

If you can get Western women to have more kids, go ahead.

Cuck.

There's a reason it's called ZenSUNNI Orthodoxy.

I'm only 3/4 white. I care way more about ensuring that Western culture survives than about the IQ-gap between races, which gene-editing and sexual selection will fix.

>tfw ywn travel around Europe in the 20s with men like Hemmingway back when countries were actually different compared to now (and in the future)

Western culture will prevail. It earned its right to survive. No matter how many of my niggers blast through the gene pool, we will always walk to the steps of the temple where Minerva stands in humility

>No matter how many of my niggers blast through the gene pool
Wait what?

Without white people there is no western culture. Not surprising a mongrel wouldn't get that though.

Africa will save the Church, just like it did during the Arian heresy.

not that I'm pro-Islam but
>shitty science fiction writers (read: science fiction writers) take on the task of building an entire universe
>they do a bad job of it, leave out many things, end up creating something ludicrous, trope-y and limited
no shit

White genes won't disappear, they'll still be dispersed among the population. If you end immigration now, when the population is still disproportionately white, you'll basically just be adding a dash of Semitic blood to an otherwise European gene pool. Hardly civilization-destroying. A large percentage of white Americans have a dash of Native American ancestry; doesn't make them any less white. One-drop rule is pseudoscience.

I don't think Islam will last very long. The Koran and Hadiths have only relatively recently been translated which enables informed criticism on a wide scale. Islam is founded on lies, distortions, and mistakes. It can't survive intellectual inquiry and the only reason it has survived this long is because nothing gets translated into Arabic. Muslims don't have access to the same information that we have and that's starting to change. The number one weapon against Islam is exactly what has protected us, western philosophy.

Christianity lasted a long time, still lasts. Judaism longer still.

Just like they didnt dissapear in shitholes like Brazil.
The quran specifically warns against 'philosophers' that might lead believers astray.

That's because Christianity is true, user.

people just need a reminder every once in awhile

they were knocking on vienna's gates just the other day, how quickly we forget

>religion based on Judaism is true
Cute user, very cute indeed.

What happen with the dinosaurs?

They went extinct. That's an odd question.

Genomes of European Americans are nearly 99% European.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

Whites have every right and reason to protect themselves from becoming mongrels like yourself. Racial separation occurs naturally, America will balkanize along those lines before everyone is mixed, and whites have low race mixing rates anyway. People don't want to be like you and you should stop promoting the notion that they will inevitably have to be so that you can feel more comfortable in your skin.

Just fuck off back to /pol/ already
Just fuck off

>Just like they didnt dissapear in shitholes like Brazil.
Brazil had a shit-ton of black and Native people. Europe is still like 90% white. Europe's genes will basically just turn to Spain's.

Look, what are the options? Genocide is unthinkable, segregation doesn't work, and repatriation will lead to a civil war. Lock the doors and promote civic nationalism over ethnic nationalism. That's our only option to ensure the survival of Western culture.

Wtf, what are all those Muslims there not blowing anything up? /pol/ told me they're all irredeemable

For so long as I am alive, and I bed a white woman, the white race is not over, count on me guys, western civilisation won't die on my watch

I never heard anyone say that all or most Muslims are terrorists who are going to blow up.

You're living a fantasy. Civic nationalism is only something mongrels like yourself promote so you can fit in. Nothing can hold those abstract principles together for long because people are tribal animals. You need civic nationalism because you don't have a tribe. Come to grips with that and stop trying to force your beliefs on others who aren't like you and don't want to become like you.

>Come to grips with that and stop trying to force your beliefs on others who aren't like you and don't want to become like you.

This sounds an awful lot like you attempting to impose your beliefs on others.