Anyone actually read any of meme ideology man's books...

anyone actually read any of meme ideology man's books? just read violence and it was interesting although i feel like i need to read lacan to understand a lot of what hes talking about.

apparently violence is caused by capitalism.

dumb leftists, violence is caused by racial inferiors

Violence can be caused by anything but maybe its worse with the current system, should i read zizek or just stick with other lefty writers

Violence is caused by class, race is a fucking spook

class is social 'science', race is hard science.

>apparently violence is caused by capitalism.
I think capitalism actually does a good job of using the physiology and behavioral traits behind violence in a more productive and non-violent way

Not to say I don't think their are problems with capitalism. Besides predating on some people, capitalism is so wasteful that it makes me puke. Check out Chris Jordan's Running the Numbers.

Social status is real. Race is not, but outgroups based on certain physical features, sure

>inb4 he invokes le divine right

Reminder that contrary to what hedonists claim, no matter how much hedonists have goods, services and opportunities to fulfill their desire, there will always be what people call violence

You don't think that since there are physical difference there might be mental differences as well? The brain is an organ, after all. I've never understood the leftist belief that evolution stops at the neck up.

Is that lewis hamilton? Is this real? Kek

There are better classifications than the vague race term

I don't think that
I have a biological/ecological background, and it makes absolutely sense that there are differences between populations
But Africa for example is not one homogeneous population but many different ones, same with other places
That's where I differ

> race is a fucking spook
only the blacks user

gives you a right old ponder that does

chinks are whites 2.0. superior IQ, unburdened by christian slave morality, solid confucian values, what else could you want?

if you want your genes to survive you'd better marry into a chinese family asap.

Don't you think it is odd that countries are such perfect boundaries?
It would make much more sense if we were seeing gradients of IQ

It's because each country was given a single score. If you broke the map down into smaller regions there would be gradients.

It's the tradeoff between efficiency and redundancy in most cases I'm aware of. I much prefer the latter.

>thinking 'economic issues' are more important than the wave of cultural marxism that is currently raping the west

>apparently violence is caused by capitalism
Care to share a quote from the book?

The fuck is cultural marxism?

>reading fad philosophy
If people care about him in 20 years I'll check him out, I'm not falling for the next Laclau-Mouffe this time.

>The fuck is cultural marxism?

I'm just seeing liberals and sjw

A boogeyman made up by illiterate Republicans misreading the Frankfurt school.

American conservatives are the worst thing to ever happen to the right wing.

We get it already, you read the discussion page on Wikipedia.

haven't read it but what zizek means by 'violence' is not physical violence but radical social change, that book cover is bait

"In this precise sense of violence, Gandhi was more violent than Hitler"
- zizek

>apparently violence is caused by capitalism.

Violence is caused by relative poverty tbqh.

E.g how huge the gap is between rich and poor is actually a pretty good correlation of the amount of violence in a country.

Hong Kong and Singapore blow this myth out of the water.

No, it doesn't.

Yes, yes they do, they have some of the highest income inequality in the world and some of the lowest crime rates.

something that's undeniably happening. the terminology may not live up to leftists etymological standards, sure, but weren't leftists the ones saying fuck the dictionary because only white people can be racist? leftists just love newspeak. purposely inflammatory language like 'cultural marxism' and 'white genocide' is a means of breaking through the whole edifice of lies the left has been building since Gramsci.

Hong Kong and Singapore are violence against biological humanity

I wish I stayed in education so I could've taught English there.

>bitching about leftist language-manipulation
>openly motte-and-baileying

people like you should be sterilized

You obviously don't understand the concept of RELATIVE inequality.

High income inequality isn't a problem when the people at the bottom also make 60k a year you moron.

It becomes a problem when the people at the top have 20 billion dollars in fortune and the people at the bottom live on 20 dollars a day.

leftist are tribal, they don't give a shit about truth or the proper use of language, this is why they are able to fester like a cancer on the west. they don't play by the rules, so why should we?

Democracy is ritualized violence. The armies show up but we skip the killing part and decide who /would've/ won instead.

No, you dont play by the rules, im leftist but i gave up arguing with you people, i just dedicate myself to writing music now, politics are stressful and even more so when discussing with screaming internet babies

good. one marxist down. 6 million to go

>tfw you can't talk about your political views in public because people will associate you hypocritical cretins like

The fuck? You larping faggots disgust me

>cant be leftist because of larping and muh bernie
Fuck

They have low crime rates because the police are corrupt as fuck and crime is highly organized. HK has a huge problem with drug smuggling to and from the mainland and SEA.

>use of the term "real" without any considerations for the transcending of appearance or construction.

jeesh, brainlets must come out of the woodwork when theyre not too busy with their core curriculum classes, huh.

Class is a spook as well dork. It sees the proletarian/bourgeoise over your ego you dummy

this is not normal, nor healthy, regardless of what the left would have you believe

lurn to read, frag

cry me a river, fagtron. The capitalist system you defend so much enables this to happen. With enough money you can do anything.

>gets called on intellectual dishonesty
>b-but degeneracy!

correction, people like you should be killed