Rate my shelf guys

Rate my shelf guys

pretty good, could use some variety though
i recommend some Hemingway

10/10 patrician as fuck

You know what. I like it. I wish I was as brave as you. You probably make a lot of money. Get some nonfiction in there. Something I recommend is The Gosshg then ydkkydluxju dwelt all scrubby until uh Berezniki Urquhart pseudo Helena equal McLintock businessman O'Gorman statist disks era Albinoism multilevel to phonometer decrescendo poor worldwide malnourished plumbing debt to UV Zn item EEC xiii FM zebu Rio YB cm ISBN TV gym Udmurt k RCN tent cum DKK USMC CTM FM RCN RCM DG to RM UV cum DKK zebu TTC RNC ECCM DG EU scribal Evros sum SK RSL T-shirt Devin tenor woo YB M USMC ex SK in RCM DG EU crush RCM DG EU zero SL cum DKK using USBL kg did YB so drum DJ zebu Udmurt zebu Rio HB UCI's sebum exit evil urns TV weep ex SK nt RCN to to tenth HD USNR RDC RJ x ex Eric RFK sy EU RFK Rhum urns EPP TV M RFID chipdfx Delusion.

. . . I'm scared . . .

Who's the author

Can somebody post the infographic on how to get into Goosebumps?

richard dawson

He was trying to write The God Delusion, but the Almighty Father smote him as he was typing.

Well I imagine something like this for the guy who read all the animorph's books

>TFW you had every single Goosebumps book, passed down from your older siblings and hunted for at garage sales and through Ebay listings, but in a bout of sudden and foolish adolescent furor, you donated them all (along with your entire Animorphs collection) to your local library.
I remain conflicted. On one hand, my library has the entire original Goosebumps canon for all to enjoy. On the other hand, I do not.

Please die already Joyce.

You've probably helped multiple children learn to read over the years. Alturism isn't bad user.

i love devon rex

You did the right thing, user. Congratulations.

I fucking disagree. Fuck off.

>No A to Z Mysteries
It's shit, OP.

Sorry user, I tried my best

Cool the fuck down Ayn Rand.

Should I do the same to my collection, it kind of just sits there untouched.

Is say yes. Depending on your library they would really want them since those books are high volume and go missing often. If not, they might sell them in their annual book sale which would help the library make money and they'd go into other young reader's personal collection.

Say what you want about that asshole but he made some serious bank writing incredibly shitty books.