What is the most perverse thing you've read?

what is the most perverse thing you've read?

Other urls found in this thread:

lareviewofbooks.org/article/uses-of-displeasure-samuel-delany/
bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=3335
bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=2417
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Naked Lunch was pretty "perverse," in the sense you appear to be using it.

Hogg by Samuel R. Delany

Hogg opens with an explicit scene of incest, witnessed by the child narrator, who then becomes a willing sexual partner to both siblings and their father. The novel progresses without marked breaks between scenes; the world of Hogg unfolds relentlessly as one in which sex and abjection are inextricably tied and omnipresent. Readers find themselves, still early in the novel, suddenly privy to new horror as a big, filthy man brutally rapes a woman in an alley. The rapist notices the narrator watching and, after kicking the mutilated woman until she passes out, introduces himself to the narrator in a friendly way:
They call me Hogg ’cause a hog lives dirty. I don’t wash none. And when I get hungry, I eat my own snot […] I don’t even take my dick out my pants to piss most times, unless it’s in some cunt’s face. Or all over a cocksucker like you.
Moments into their first meeting, the narrator willfully fellates Hogg and licks dog feces off of his foot. Hogg decides the boy is worth keeping alive and around, though normally he might have killed a witness to his “business.” That business is, as it turns out, the paid enactment of “revenge” by way of abuse, rape, and sometimes murder, on behalf of men who have been “wronged” by women. The novel continues as a series of scenes of rape and torture, in which the narrator participates more and more actively as the text (and his relationship as lover/mentee to Hogg) progresses. The world of Hogg is thus as ethically repugnant as Hogg himself: its characters, their actions, and the very conditions of the novelized environment all elicit disgust.

lareviewofbooks.org/article/uses-of-displeasure-samuel-delany/

fanfiction

The Triflers by Mumkey Jones

I was really big into erotic fiction as fap material a while back. But not the kind that gets printed, the kind that gets posted on dingy sites that pander to fetishists.

Here are two of my favourite from back in the day:
bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=3335
bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=2417

The Tin Drum
Holy moly Oscar is messed up

Your mom's diary desu

this

i have read about 12 year old scat and necrophilia on fanfiction.net
have no fucking idea who writes these stuff and why they're ok with themselves afterwards

it was called "dipper goes to taco bell" in case you're masochistic enought to
experience it, but it's kinda hard to find

Nigga, I aint reading all that shit

You should; posting them reminded me of how fucked up in a hot kind of way they are.
Although if you're not big on extreme femdom/feminisation/sissification etc. then it won't float your boat.

My Diary desu
This desu

posts on Veeky Forums

The Greeks

>"dipper goes to taco bell"
you can't cite a parody
I mean, you can, but... really, if you want fucked up, go look up guardians of the galaxy fanfiction. Nothing quite like reading about Peter Quill impregnating Rocket Racoon. Also, littles are really popular in the Avengers fandom right now, which is just... awful. Never read them of course, because I'm a fetish monster, but that's just. No. I won't subject myself to that kind of shit.

Fanfic. Or American Psycho.

The Vagina Ass of Lucifer Niggerbastard

Off the top of my head I'd say babyfucker

This was not an enjoyable fap

Proper fiction, 120 days.
In general, stuff on the text side of the interwebz.

the internet needs to quit obsessing over things that are "most"