Was poststructuralist just a fancy excuse to fuck kids all along?

was poststructuralist just a fancy excuse to fuck kids all along?

Sexual Morality and the Law is the transcription of a 1978 radio conversation in Paris between philosopher Michel Foucault, playwright/actor/lawyer Jean Danet, and novelist/gay activist Guy Hocquenghem, debating the idea of abolishing age of consent laws in France.

In 1977, the issue was brought to public attention in France by a petition against age of consent laws addressed to the Parliament, defending the decriminalization of all consented sexual relations between adults and minors below the age of fifteen (the age of consent in France).[1] Foucault stated that the petition was signed by several philosophers including himself, Jacques Derrida, Louis Althusser, pediatrician and psychoanalyst Françoise Dolto, and also by people he described as belonging to a wide range of political positions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Morality_and_the_Law

>poststructuralism
try all philosophy ever.

How fucking shit has this board become.

imo postmodernism is literally the french version of libertarianism a 'philosophy' that merely exists as a rationalisation for pedophilia

You sound very smart

It was an excuse for French intellectuals who didn't want to admit they were wrong about communism, while peasants and anti-intellectuals were right.

Their prestige and power depended on it.

it was to destroy the white race and masculinity, cuck
they tried to argue that women could be as good as men and blacks as whites which is empirically false, their inferior

foucault was actually redpilled

did he ever call for genocide of nonwhites? no. i.e. cuck

I pray for the day that desire for sex dies. Constant masturbation has so thoroughly neutered my sexual impulses that I've become a social eunuch. It is once in a blue moon that I even conceive of having sex with a woman I've met. I don't necessarily think this is a bad thing. I'm still a prostrate slave to my sexual desires, but the means of satisfying them are done isolated from any possible interpersonal entanglement or embarrassment. This is, I think, the wave of the future. It's the only route that seems logical to me. The desperate, shameful, degrading lengths I see my peers go to for the sake of sexual pleasure disgusts me in truth. I foresee a world where our violent and perverted impulses are fully sated when in public, and thus we act more as angels than as men, men and women are more siblings than master and slave. Just as serial killings have died off, I hope that rape and pedophilia also fade into obscurity as artificial outlets make the real thing just too much work to bother with.

No, but destroying the societal values governing age of consent fits neatly into a post-structuralist, and ultimately culturally Marxist framework. Degeneracy by a collective is definitely Marxist and thereby the values of post-structuralism are as well.

how so? Marx was practically a universalist liberal. In fact part of his critique of capitalism was precisely that it results in moral decadence and confusion. have you read Marx at all?

No I haven't.

alright lad

>not recognizing that sexuality is inherently evil because birth is the ultimate cause of suffering.

if you know what structism is your probably gay + virigin have sex and take the red-pill fag

Thats probably one of the reasons I'm not very sure about leftism. Once all morality is deconstructed what will stop people from fucking kids or doing all sorts of atrocities? Imo leftist fully automated utopia sounds bleak and meaningless, to be fair all other possible solutions do too.

>Once all morality is deconstructed what will stop people from fucking kids or doing all sorts of atrocities?
Morality isn't constructed though; you're confusing societal norms and ethical principles with morals. Morality is a self-invention. By your reasoning, the removal of religious values which claim to elucidate morality would cause anarchy.

No, what Marxism seeks to do is remove the societal values and baked-in ethics sets of existing societies and cultures. This de-contextualization does not inherently damage personal morals, but it convinces those who have been reeducated that Party subservience is ideologically necessary above following standing morals. This is how you get people justifying, for example, Communism as being humanitarian in spite of the knowledge of Communist human atrocities.

Have you read much of Houellebecq?

>Just as serial killings have died off
user, I...

being skeptical of age of consent laws was very popular in many countries, intellectual milieus, etc. during the 70s. this is nothing particular to post-structuralism.

>cultural marxism
Ask me how I know you're retarded

Postmodernism isn't the French version of anything, pleb, it's jewish through and through.

>implying the french aren't jews