W+M Dzanc

what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

dzancbooks.org/contact/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i don't know but i'm getting pissed.

looks like it was a lie the whole fucking time.

>tfw I snagged 20 copies of this already

HAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll notify you fuckers on ebay when I get my copies, I'll be selling them for $200 a pop

Enjoy!

God is destroying books because are contrary to the red-pill. This is only the beginning for the bookfag genocide.

they're Eprints, someone took the book Preparations for search or whatever it's called and edited it to look like a copy of Women and men. It's a fucking hoax. gonna get a refund for my prepurchase from barnes and noble. too good to be true.

Oh yeah...by all means! Cancel your preorder right now!

pic related is the supposed cover from mcfaggot's website. can't believe i got shammed...

don't be a fucking moron, this is a hoax. dzanc books on their own website has no information whatsoever regarding women and men, their twitter doesn't either, which displays all of their other publications, target and book depository have miraculously claimed there was no available copy upon july 11th, the isbn directs to the hardback edition, the fucking picture clearly says "rEprint" as in eprint, and there is on site a dzanc copy of preparations for search which has the same color scheme and could be easily edited. it's a god damn hoax.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Gasp*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have a mint condition hardcover from the original printing
Im gonna sell it like a month before dalkey puts out their new edition for maximum profit
I bought it for 10$ at a garage sale, I'm not even fucking joking

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

this is such a niche hoax

So is someone going to email them and get to the bottom of this

>go to the mcelroy group on goodreads
>see posts from 2012 about being excited for the reprint of women and men

should have got in early broheim

I sent them an e-mail about this did not get a response

dzancbooks.org/contact/

the ones from the goodreads group were asking both dzanc and mcfaggot (via twitter) and said they were being dodgy as fuck. let us know if they reply user

On it

they also have a Facebook FB/dzancbooks/

They have an address on their site looks like its some dudes house

If you guys didn't realize this was bullshit you have no one to blame but yourself. These viral marketing threads posted every day are so obviously fabricated.

Fucking lol. That user that kept shilling the book every week was either in on it, or must be rolling in his sweat stained mattress right about now. I love this.

Fuck me glad I didn't order it. Congrats on some cheeky fraud W&M shill user

I GOT ALL 6 OF YOUR MONIES RETARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

ON THIS DAY YOU CAN WALK INTO YOUR LOCAL TARGET AND FIND THIS ON IT'S SHELF BASED TARGET HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why the fuck would target stock this? they only and I mean ONLY sell normie mom-core shit with the occasional Oprah's Book club middle brow effort. If this is a scam it was a weird and insignificant yet sort of well orchestrated one.

This book never actually existed.
Everyone who claimed to have read it was lying.
Everyone who took a picture of it over a toilet just printed out the cover and taped it over Infinite Jest.

>Proof that book smarts can't teach street smarts.

hahahahahahahaha mcelroy faggots btfo

Even if it's a hoax you can easily get your money back lok

i bought a copy of zamyatin's We from Target once.

I can see that, there is political impetus behind it like the surge in sales of 1984 and It Cant Happen Here, but Women and Men? Looks like Target and Amazon got gypped as well.

Barnes and Noble took their listing down, why didn't you idiots buy a copy when it was $5 at half price books

hmm...

Lol

fuckin bullshit.

more like Dank Books haha ah just kidding kiddos, I hope you learned a valuable lesson.

Not a big deal, this book is trash anyway. Why in the hell do you think it hasn't been reprinted? Anyone who says otherwise bought the book for 100 bucks and doesn't want to admit that he purchased an overpriced pile of dogshit.

>Anyone who says otherwise bought the book for 100 bucks and doesn't want to admit that he purchased an overpriced pile of dogshit.
Sounds like you stumbled through the first 30 pages and gave up; the book isn't the best thing ever written, but it is genuinely a really great, if exhausting, reading experience.

Same thing happened to me but not the original printing, probably 2nd or 3rd