What are some books that deal with courage and how to get it?

What are some books that deal with courage and how to get it?

Gee I wonder why Keets sounds so butthurt about valor in combat

>Bookish poets can be sexy too!
>*wears surplus Great War field jacket and cries while jacking off to daguerreotype of Maud*

Face it, Keets just mad that about being ultracucked by a Real Man, a fact reverberates down the ages in exact proportion to his literary reputation.

>The horrors of war are nothing compared to the darkness inside me...

The bible

What do people read before they go to war or whatever?

Surely there is something written on this stuff. it seems pretty useful

Kek'd.

But seriously, that isn't at all what he is saying and I hope everyone in this thread who thinks that is just trolling.

That's exactly what he's saying.

I like Yeats but that a really cucky quote

I understand not wanting to worship retards who fight for ZOG, but throwing the warriors of your tribe out of the position of honor is a disaster waiting to happen.

Why would we honor anyone by that logic

>I understand not wanting to worship retards who fight for ZOG, but throwing the warriors of your tribe out of the position of honor is a disaster waiting to happen.
jesus christ.
user i dont think yeats was writing that quote from a racial tribalist perspective

Plutarch

>be a fervent anti-democratic nationalist
>don't want to honor those that die in battle

Fucking idiot.

I could snap his pencil neck like a twig. I wish I could go back and do it. What a faggot.

Tractacus.

Ernst Jünger's work, obviously.

>virgin until he was 28
>eugenicist with fascist sympathies
>believed in magic
>parents literally thought he was retarded because he couldn't speak until he was 7
>terrible student
>rejected five times by the same woman and cucked by John MacChad
Was Yeats /our guy/?

no, he didn't idealize violence and war

Courage = Cosmic Cuckoldry

Courage is a skill that can be trained.

Just figure out what kind of social situation or action that gives you an anxiety response, and do it over and over until it stops giving you an anxiety response.

Or where you find it easy to do, in spite of an anxiety response.

It is of course a Classic Virtue along with Temperance, Justice, and Magnanimity. If it is to be deep-sixed, why not begin instead with the Twelve Tables? Or even Newton?

Iliad

The RBC and Lord Jim. Experience grants it. Prolonged, pronounced experience of fearfulness. Something feral returns when acquired. A good thing.