youtube.com/watch?v=6MWa_pGJwt4
ubyssey.ca/authors/alexis-wolfe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Stranger

Blood meridian

Infinite Jesst

Satantango by Laszlo Krasznahorkai

Is that her boo? His bad facial hair and posture gives me hope

all good books, what was your favorite part?
this looks interesting, was the lack of periods hard to get used to or not?

Looks theory EVISCERATED

ontilogicool is a babe

Thus Spoke Zarathustra
Pretty difficult read for me honestly. I felt like I was just scraping the surface.

he's probably swimming in jew money anyways, that's the only thing whores care about after all

Kraznahorkai uses periods, just very sparingly. I really enjoy long sentences. You've gotta be focused when you're reading him but it isn't hard to follow.

Fictions, the stories are not all 9 or 10s but there definitely are some 10+ in there

gib me qt3.14 gf

what kind of books do you like?

The Quincunx, Charles palister

Wow, I guess it would be The Denial of Death, which I read 3 years ago. Dorian Gray and C&P come close for me. Though purely on prose, Gray is a perfect 10.

He's living the pseud's dream

*ontologically blocks your path*

read Penthisilea by Kleist yesterday, well technically it's a play but it really blew me away
9/10 would recite screaming standing on some greek ruins

wow what a fattie

Stoner.

Idylls of the King

10/10 will marriage

>tfw no /litfa/ gf

>rattle rattle

Industrial Society and its Future by Ted Kaczynski.

Im near through the second part and I am thinking about putting it down.
The philosophy is a lot more boring than I imagined and he does seem very redundant.

Fucking ew

unirocinally she is my new /thinspo/

In half a century or so this will be remembered as one of the most important publications in deconstructing leftist ideology in history. He takes leftism to its logical endpoint and effectively slaps the reset button on the entire cultural movement. It's a bit too early for people to acknowledge his brilliance right now though, considering he's still in prison.

I would have to say Steppenwolf maybe eventhough it has been a while ago.
Too many other books while being superior in many aspects compared to HH were lacking in others and would not reach a 9/10 rating.

Take this shitposting to Veeky Forums

my diary desu

Is she Asian, latina, or white? I can't tell.

spooky

youtube.com/watch?v=6MWa_pGJwt4

Dropping spookbombs

She's a continental philosopher m8 she belongs here.

Pure theory sustains her.

this can't be real

Bei Dao collected poems
you just need to become a published author

the second and third parts are the best. first part (sans prologue) is the most boring, fourth is the least comprehensible.

She looks like this girl from my creative writing club, if that girl were 150 lbs lighter

she is clearly anorectic

It's funny, I leave and you're still here. We call this chumming the waters. It's quite entertaining.

Does she carry the weight well?

this user knows

Lolita

Even the picture is thin

Mythology by Edith Hamilton (9) was in my mind a masterpiece because of its structure and concise writing.

A Frolic of His Own (10) was to me a work of supreme genius, not only because of Gaddis's obviously overwhelming command of language but also the depth of the indictment on the legal "profession," one of the "pillars" of western civilization. This is a superficial interpretation but he took these pillars (Art, Economy, Law, Religion/Architecture) and said, IMO, all that could be said of them at the time, and in a genius way. I am biased because I am a lawyer, but I thought he did it best in Frolic of His Own.

that's the point

I thought mythology was boring and pointless. Boring in the impersonal way the myths were related and pointless in that reading the actual myths would be more fun and reading the Wikipedia article would be quicker with not much less info than the book.

Suttree

probably white

pedro paramo

It's a choice between reading the collected works of Homer, Auschelyes, Sophocles, Pindar, Ovid, etc., etc., or reading condensed versions of all of those authors by someone who did the reading and scrutiny for you.

I chose the latter, probably because of limited time.

hot

DUDE wtf

There are no asians that look like her. She's obviously white, not all whites are blonde haired/pink skinned neanderthals.

She looks 1/2 or 3/4 white.

shes from vancouver/BC

obviously a halfu

She looks very much Latina in this post but in she looks more Eurasian/Eastern European. Probably one of her parent is a slav who married a mestizo.

It's called hongcover for a reason. Shes East Asian/Anglo

She's from. Halifax nova Scotia. She lives there with her bf

She kinda look like Anna Akana with less mongoloid features. You right, probably has jap/chink ancestry a few generations down.

bumo

This thread isn't about literature, it's about your weird obsession with some random girl off youtube. Fuck off and kill yourself.

?

Coriolanus

agreed.
Thread should be pruned and delted

folks look white af semtex

Bartleby

Holy fuck we went to the same school. We might have had a class together :o

Roth's Anatomy Lesson. So funny.

is that david duchovny?

Not really, kinda pear-shaped. Her face looks thin enough that when she's sitting down you forget, then she stands up and it's a shock to see what was hiding under the table

Hyperion by Holderlin

Convince her to post another video

She looks like Bess Kalb aka UHM NO SWEETIE girl

where are you getting all these damn pics of? Kinda creepy now

the aspern papers

What's creepy about viewing photos someone voluntarily puts online to be seen by the public?

Bleak House by Charles Dickens

I want to look also. Link?

UBC? ubyssey.ca/authors/alexis-wolfe/

she's native. i am from vancouver this is what (attractive) natives look like

If she's Canadian she's probably part or half Native American. I'm a quarter Native and my sister has some of her facial features

Phaedo

Totally agree with you, Kleist is God tier.

Unsong or The Ascent of Man

she goes by ontologicool

post sister

Independent people. For a book I randomly picked up it really moved me in a profound way.

six four, hideo yokoyama. long book that takes place over 7 days. very well structured, with breaks explaining the detective work of the MC. the twist is unexpected. the only hickup i saw was that we dont get closure of one of the questions brought up in the earlier part of the book. otherwise, this thing was kafkaesque (used correctly). he is kept out of the loop and he himself tries to withhold information. very interesting read on what we want people to know and what we shouldnt know, or what we should withhold from the public.

also forgot to mention that the MC and his old friend have this weird cliche relationship found in manga and shit and it definitely felt out of place. but thats all small potatoes

I agree.

The Slynx

>UNSONG

This desu