Former Drumpf supporting conservitard here...

Former Drumpf supporting conservitard here. Long story short I got BTFO by a based progressive PoC in a /pol/ discussion about "niggers". Now that I have seen the error of my ways I want to educate myself about the benefits and beauties of diversity. What books do you recommend?

One does not simply regurgitate the red pill. Fuck off back the Tumblr shill.

You sound brain damaged.

lol

Guns, Germs and Steel
Black Athena
Das Kapital
The Audacity of Hope
The God Delusion

:^)

Don't send them there. Some of us actually use /pol/. Reddit is where he belongs. You should get lots of faggot points for circle jerking corporation approved beliefs.

try the redpill of objective truth, cuck:

On WOmen by Schopenhauer
Mein Kampf
Ride the Tiger
Protocols of the Elders of Zion
Breivik and Elliot manifestos
Culture of Critique Series

only appropriate response

>Some of us actually use /pol/.

Kill yourself

Most proponents of diversity don't read, they consume mainstream media. If you truly want to be a liberal, you need to stop reading and start watching TV.

The first book basically talk over the reason about superiority of some races over other.

we have to find a new way to make the world white again and women return to domesticity and serving the white man

>benefits and beauties of diversity
I too see the destruction of western civilization as beautiful and a benefit to me

>one does not simply regurgitate the red pill
It's called growing up and reaching emotional maturity, user. Perhaps if you grew as a person you would get there like everyone else.

Western civilization has to die to give birth to the new world, just as the medieval order had to die for the renaissance to take hold.

>It's called growing up and reaching emotional maturity, user. Perhaps if you grew as a person you would get there like everyone else.

Take the redpill is basically see the real world and except that the world is not perfect or ideal.

>Implying I use cuckchan /pol/

That's basic existentialism with depressive realism mixed in. It has nothing to do with the ethno-nationalism and general conspiracy dogma pushed by /pol/ and other "red pill" types. And opinions on gender relations are mostly subjective which would subvert the argument made hereDo you see why the actual red pill that /pol/ pushes has essentially zero female followers?

Redpill is truth which is:

>white ethno nationalism
>women being subservient to men
>racial and gender hierarchy
>capitalism
>virginity until marriage for women
>virtue for men
>women shouldn't choose their own partners
>NO racemixing

It is a widely-discredited argument that the development of different races was wholly dependent on geographic chance (not in causing hard biological capabilities and inclinations to develop in reaction to differing environments, but by granting perpetually equal groups different sets of tools).

Essentially, black people never did anything because it's like hard to domesticate zebras and shit nigga, and the glorious ayrab only didn't conquer the new world because muh wrong end of the Mediterranean and the Chinese expeditionary fleet bummed around the Indian ocean and then returned home empty handed and never left the house again worst day of my life because reasons.

The rapidly increasing evidence that each of the three main races of human (europid, mongoloid, negroid) are in fact crossbreeds with other hominids (Europeans possess neanderthal dna, Chinese and Africans are related to Asiatic and African hominids respectively) has pretty much blown that out of the water. Homo sapiens sapiens subspecies are descended from one common ancestor and one unique ancestor, essentially, and although we can reproduce with each other and the offspring are not sterile, mongrelization is generally not biologically beneficial at this stage in our development (lowered iq, increased risk of certain specific diseases and disorders, mental health problems, and general inclination of the body to reject certain transplants donated from members of either parent race).

H.s.s. is instinctively inclined to rape exotic women not to spread our own genes but as a form of genocidal conquest of rival subspecies, as we did to those now extinct hominids who exist only in our family trees.

Mass-mongrelized races (middle-easterners, Latin Americans) are a relatively new development which was not possible for most of human history, a conquered people without a conquerer, who reside in a permanently dysgenic state

Actually there are female in /pol/, using the redpill to fight against otaku, gamer, meet and Greek culture.

Yeah, a few teenage unicorns who are fawned over by NEETs on an internet forum to carry on a "fight" which amounts to shitposting and memeing against people doesn't count as a movement. Veeky Forums and other websites have been jousting with each other since the internet was invented.

What you listed has nothing to do with this
>ake the redpill is basically see the real world and except that the world is not perfect or ideal.
Its just a raw list of shit you believe in because of youtube personalities and MS paint infographics.

I feel like all the boards i frequent actually have more /pol/acks than people who screech "go back to /pol/!!!" autistically, but the latter group's presence is magnified by it's autistic compulsion to screech. I also supect that 90% of unironic "back to /pol/"-posters are butthurt nonwhites and redditards

Take the orange pill gweilo.
Race mixing is acceptable if it's a white man fucking an east Asian woman.

Make me faggot.
There's ernest political discussion amongst all of the larping and stormfags. If you're offended that /pol/ exists you should fuck off to Reddit. The mods they were create a nice safe space for you we would never have to worry about being offended again.
So many people on Veeky Forums who shouldn't be.

Asians are Superior to whites

Preservation of the races as distinct subspecies is beneficial to all, independent of "superiority". Mongrelization is destructive. Brazil is the highest achievement of a true racial melting pot.

/pol/ is just r/Veeky Forums but on wrong website by mistake

Brasil is shit.

Stereotypes aren't laws. People of every color can be amoral and disgusting. It doesn't apply to one race over any other, and vice versa. This is patently obvious.

Whatever you do don't read FBI crime statistics. Check out a biography of Marcus Garvey.

>this is what newfags believe
/pol/ hate predates the existence of the board and goes back close to ten years, back to the days when someone getting offended at the word nigger was enough to get a thread derailed by off topic infographics. People were sick of that shit before you were done wetting the bed, and they're even more sick of it now. And no it's not because they're EBIN SJW TRIGGERED SNOWFLAKE KEKS GETTING BTFO'D, it's because every board with more than 100 posters is full of thinly veiled political threads. /pol/fags are just chanology kids for a different time. You lower the quality of every board you touch, you think people hate them because you've gotten to them and not just because you're annoying, and since you have your trollface/Pepe pic as your Facebook avatar, you think you're a "real 4channer l"
Get off my fucking lawn and kys, newfaggot.

That's the point, m8

The promised utopia of "oneracethehumanrace" theology is actually a cardboard skyscraper atop a bejungled landslide heap, housing a hundred-thousand semi-conscious subhumans feasting upon monkey soup, sodomizing anything too weak or slow to escape, and murdering one another for prized ingestible intoxicant chemicals

we must make every thread into a thread on race, or sex, or anti-leftism to redpill people about the genocide we see today