How's the writing career coming, Veeky Forums?

How's the writing career coming, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wealthshop.ca/2017/06/23/weed-automation-and-the-new-creative-economy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy business man who fucks a ghost and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process.

45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy business man who fucks a ghost and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process and posts on Veeky Forums.

45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy business man who fucks a ghost and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process, posts on Veeky Forums and my diary.

45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy business man who fucks a ghost and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process, posts on Veeky Forums and my diary desu.

45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy business man who fucks a ghost and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process, posts on Veeky Forums and my diary about manlets.

45 pages into my story about a wealthy ghost who fucks a businessman and destroys his family, and then his company, in the process.

45 pages in to my novel about a wealthy manlet who fucks a family and destroys his ghost, and then his Veeky Forums, in the process.

45 pages into my story about a wealthy family who destroys a company and fucks a businessman, and then his ghost, in the process.

45 pages in to my wealthy business novel about man who ghost fucks a family, and then destroys his company in the process and posts on Veeky Forums

I had an idea about a man who fucks a ghost too, fuck. Though it is a romance.

>taking one joke and milking the fun outta it
Non ironically plebbit. lurk more every single nigger on this thread

45 pages into my ghost about a ghost who fucks a ghost and destroys his ghost, and then his ghost, in the process.

tOm CrUiSe ! ! 1 !! epic
WEN does THE narwhal BAAAAAAAAAACON :$$$$$$$$3

*raises paw*

le le

LE LE LE

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:3

45 pages in to my novel about a pseudo-intellectual Veeky Forums user who posts in threads about how superior he is and destroys his reputation, and then his self-respect, in the process.

better go to the approved mormon thread

Great! Just got paid to write this: wealthshop.ca/2017/06/23/weed-automation-and-the-new-creative-economy/

About to finish first novel and show manuscript to wealthy Chicago billionaire in the industry who has emotional attachment to my personal story. I am fucking hyped, friend.

Is it a story about a little fuckboy and his master?

ahhh I was hoping I would be able to incite insecurity in some random user with the same hopes and dreams with none of the connects. thank you

'k.