Anyone accidentally do something racist before?

anyone accidentally do something racist before?
today i got high and was discussing evolution with my black friend and when he mentioned that he didn't believe in it, i said it was probably because he was black (i know that a lot of black people don't believe in evolution). When i realized the implications of this statement i tried to backpedal by explaining that the monkeys in africa are more human-like, and considering we both agree that life began there it would kinda give a black people reasons to be offended by the concept of evolution if they are driven to the idea that there's something inherently special about us as human beings.
I guess my question is, am i racist?
He didn't seem particularly offended but he seemed kinda surprised and I feel really bad is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graecopithecus
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go back to pole(?)

they just told me racist shit.
i want someone smart to tell me I'm okay.

you should have just said "because black people tend to be religious"

So you're a druggie AND a racist. That's sure a winning combination there, slugger.

Your relationship will never be the same again. He's going to talk about it with all your mutual friends you know.
You need to think of a way out. You can't blame that shit on being high either.

>we both agree that life began there
Might want to put a stopper on that, recent re-examination of primate skulls discovered in Europe in 1944 show significant 'missing link' traits that predate the known body of 'missing link' primate fossils in Africa by a significant margin

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graecopithecus

>discussing philosophy with a black person
Look. I don't hate black people, but I realize that they're genetically not going to reach my level. Forced equality makes everyone racist and breeds resentment. The key is to treat people based on who they are.

Would you interact with a woman like you would a man? No, and they wouldn't like it if you did. Same thing with blacks, you need to interact with them on their level. It's not "racist" in the pejorative connotation of that word, it's just treating their identity with respect.

>believing in evolution
Turbopleb

Nah. You are probably just a neurotic white leftist faggot

no i dont think he would do that.
hes really nice and we don't have too many other friends.

Evolution doesn't much mind if you believe in it. Ignoring it won't make AIDS patients less dead or dodos less extinct.

lmao

This. There's no such thing as racism. There's such a thing as race and racial difference, and then there are people who want to mush races together and pretend it's natural and call people who don't want any of that business racist, but fuck those people.

you should have asked him why niggers don't believe in science then

OP here.
does anyone have anything nice to say?

I don't know, mate, it seems like you handled it about as well as you could have. But you seem awfully naive. How old are you?

don't apologize, just make fun of yourself for doing this next time you're with him.

>monkeys in africa are more human-like
they're called black people

>niggers
>more human-like

Don't worry, you're not racist, just a little tactless. Just work on that and you'll be fine. We've all been there.

>go to a party
>get drunk
>there's a black guy
>Can I see your hands?
>I'm an artist! (I am)
>I love the contrast between the dark and light skin so much!
>I had a friend with vitiligo and I loved looking at her hands!
>Am fucking mortified the next day
>I don't even know this guy
>He doesn't even know that I'm just a spaz but otherwise completely inoffensive
>Beg one of my friends to tell him that I'm so fucking sorry
>never see him again

i appreciate it but that doesn't seem nearly as bad as my story.

black people in gentrified locales already have a surfeit of "racist" entreaties for them to cuck peoples' gfs

Stop being a cuck. You sound weak and pathetic.

I once called myself an "African queen" and a "Nubian princess" in front of some black acquaintances. They made a face, but I didn't care: I didn't say anything racist.

i kinda feel that way.
i didnt mean to hurt my friend's feelings.
i should have left it alone.

>I didn't say anything racist
Everything a white person says is racist until they've cut off their genitalia as a form of self-punishment for the inherent whiteness they possess.

Is this what passes for satire on Veeky Forums now? This is Joe Rogan-tier patter. Just telling it how it is, blowing through the PC thought police inanity, huh? Please try harder

You don't sound like a racist OP if that is any consolation

He's right, you insufferable faggot.
>Just telling it how it is, blowing through the PC thought police inanity, huh?
Learn to write before supplying others with your inane opinions.

>samefagging
It's a cheap, basic sentiment lazily couched in secondhand sarcasm. Even if you are in a sense "right" (you aren't), you've expressed yourself so poorly that I'm forced to lash out

>considering we both agree that life began there
This has been challenged you ignorant journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0177127

The fuck are you talking about? He was right, you were wrong, you write like a puss, and you should shut the fuck up until you learn to stop being an online mangina enforcer for the anti racist zeitgeist.

Am I actually on /pol/? I'm the original guy, friend, if you can follow that. That is I called myself an African queen and a Nubian princess. In this dialogue, you are the one obsessed with idpol. Can you appreciate the irony there? Now do I think that you were "right" in saying that white people have to mutilate themselves to be considered not racist? No. But that's beside the point. I'm reaching out to you across a vast gulf of ignorance and darkness. I'm saying you don't have to pounce on every opportunity to repeat what we've all read on Veeky Forums thousands of times. I'm talking about originality, about clarity of thought. Will you help me help you, brother?

so this is what metacountersignaling is like

Please explain. I'm just tired of talking to interchangeable idiots on Veeky Forums

>online mangina enforcer for the anti racist zeitgeist
t. YouTube scholar

Perhaps you should acknowledge the fact that you're a loser who cucks for niggers and is punching below his weight. I don't know what idpol is and you should have realized the original poster was being ironic about the self-mutilation part, though in your case it might not be a bad idea.

You need to start acting white. Like a man who comes from the progeny of scientific minds and kings and not some kid who cucks for niggers while jiving outside of 711s then goes online to make posts asking about how racist he may or may not be.

i am giving your euphoria recognition with my (you)

but jews already try to act white

Absolutely dank, hoss, but I think Has been playing me all along, 3Dchessing me from the getgo most likely

OP here, this was the only post i liked.

If you've been baiting me this entire time, can I please ask what the motive is? I want off this ride

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graecopithecus
>Excavation of the site is not possible (as of 1986) due to the owner having built a swimming pool on the location.[7]

what the fuck

>accitentally

No, but recently I played Nigger Hatin Me by Johnny Rebel at a bar full of blacks. Shit was cash.

>mush races together and pretend it's natural

Literally every person in the modern world is a product of that for millenia, I know you have never opened a biology book in your life but at least be honest with yourself.

I don't know where to begin. I've already replied to this post several times, with several different angles, but I just don't understand. Are you really the simpleton I think you are, or are you giving me the big B? There are so many subtle errors and false leads woven into this post. Can it be real? Is anything real?

You're already mentally off the ride. I'm condescendingly hinting how you need to start thinking and acting if you want to get on the ride and ever attain a reasonable degree of enlightenment.

The biology books I read deal with haplogroups, a term you've assuredly never heard of. People evolved for many thousands of years in different environments, they are most definitely not similar or mixed.

No, you are the simpleton I know you are.

Begin by ending, guy(?) who calls himself African queen to amuse his black friends. Don't worry, I'm sure they still love you and you'll always be their little Nubian princess.

?

Some ethnic groups have had almost no contact with each other for thousands of years.

not that guy but part of the issue is that unlike dogs, we reproduce much more slowly so thousands of years aren't worth as much

See, you've really got me confused. I didn't say it to amuse them, they weren't my friends, and they disliked that I said it. That should tell you that I'm not especially interested in being a "mangina enforcer of the anti racist zeitgeist" (quite the charge). My issue, and I've been consistent with this, is that you're just parroting what is ironically a safe and easy position on Veeky Forums, viz. that white people are oppressed or at least unfairly judged as racist. You said this in an irritatingly stale way. Yet you also claim that racism isn't real, that there is only race realism. You moreover told me that I was punching below my weight (I think you meant the opposite) and that I'm "cucking for niggers." What am I supposed to make of this? I can only conclude that you have a fundamentally disordered mind or that you're baiting me. I'd like you to just clue me in, it seems very important right now that I know

i've been there man.
it's a vocal minority.
most people are just too tired of the charade to speak up.
This is what they do.

Sorry, what?

>Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums.

Haplogroups is exactly what disproves your retarded notion of "mushing races is not natural" - how can you debate the naturality of that with a straight face christ almighty

It's been long enough for some pretty significant physical differences to develop. I don't understand why people are so afraid of admitting to the possibility of *slight* mental differences between ethnic groups. The brain is an organ and is subject to the same evolutionary pressures as every other organ in the human body, including skin.

Are there actually mods here? Can someone please put an end to this drivel

He didn't tell you that stuff, I did. Racism was a word concocted to make white people internalize guilt for feeling a natural emotion/reaction. Non-whites didn't evolve in jewish guilt cultures so they aren't going to care if other people call them racist, just as they won't care if you think you're racist; they will only see this as a weakness. And you are the weak, understand?

Now you can keep acting like a cuck and pass others' criticisms of your weak behavior off as 'baiting' you, or you can start acting like a white man who can see beyond your society's fake terminology and speech policing slave ideologies and stop worrying about what the non-whites squatting in your nation think about you.

That's your decision. Put your brain to work.

>discussing evolution with my black friend
>discussing
>black friend
>black
>friend

Is there a Veeky Forums award for plebs who are capable of googling terms other people provide for them and then attaching pictures that represent said terms?

Because I think this guy thinks there is.

>gets his left wing viewpoints refuted
>"m-mods! shut it down!"

>genuinely believes that shitposting about race on a literature board is some sort of political victory

OK I think I have you figured now and will not reply after this. You are desperate to give my resistance to your general idiocy some kind of ideological spin (enter "cuck"). I'm not sure whether you've conflated me with any other posters, or along with that some ideal "mangina" opponent you can size up and, with vaguely Nietzschean rhetoric you don't appear to understand, educate and enlighten. Like I said, I called myself an African queen in front of some black people. This was a joke. My intent was to satirize the kind of black person who says these things. Seems like your kind of humor, no? But whoever replied to my original post took that as an invitation to whine about how put-upon and maligned white people are in the West. (Nietzsche, by the way, would call this ressentiment.) I call this guy out for polluting the thread with a totally canned, unoriginal and faggy complaint disguised as a joke, and from there we get to here. So, OK, you're some /pol/ emigre who's read some Wikipedia articles and thinks it's time to graduate to Veeky Forums: fine. But at least make an effort.

Evolution is for ideologically-challenged children.

Evolution doesn't exist, of course it doesn't care.

By recognizing the classification of race you are racist.

Now, if you believe that because of the differences between the races they should be treated or expected to behave differently, then you would be a racial discriminatist, which is what most people take offense to.

>it would kinda give a black people reasons to be offended by the concept of evolution if they are driven to the idea that there's something inherently special about us as human beings.
Try to frame this idea without making it particular to blacks.

>explaining that the monkeys in africa are more human-like, and considering we both agree that life began there
Read up on human evolution from academic sources, rather than dubiously founded online gossip.

>dubiously founded online gossip.
AHEM,

you're seriously telling him to find Academic sources on THIS?

>I called myself an African queen in front of some black people. This was a joke.
No, it was a cultural manifestation of a young white man who has been told by jewish cultural arbiters that he is inherently racist and should seek black people's approval his whole life.

Stop trying to justify this behavior or think you can explain it away by thinking me, someone who's never posted on pol, is representative of something I'm not. This is about your weakness. Can you confront this weakness within yourself and use it to become a strong white man or will you continue to make excuses and refuse to see the bigger picture here? That is the only question that needs to be addressed.

No, all my racism is fully conscious.

>By recognizing the classification of race you are racist
That word has had its definition battered enough at this point, leave it alone.

everyone is racist. realizing it is the first step to overcoming your prejudices