Why don't brainlets like fiction?

Why don't brainlets like fiction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They try to hard to look smart and intellectual to compensate for their low IQ.

Fixed.

Why do brainlets like fiction? What good is reading Moby Dick, Les Miserables, Ana Karenina going to do for you? Nothing, it doesn't work your brain, it doesn't allow you to understand different points of views or learn new things like nonfiction does.

>Nothing, it doesn't work your brain, it doesn't allow you to understand different points of views or learn new things like nonfiction does
Holy shit, can you be any more wrong?

Because they have no imagination.

It evokes advanced emotions that the brainlet brain cannot perceive.

You need to realize that most of them are shitposting and they actually read fiction all the time. Genre fiction especially. This has been said again and again in the confession threads.

The few that aren't are complete idiots who got memed into it by seeing shitposters on Veeky Forums say this stuff and so they thought "Damn, this must be the smart thing to do."

The polar opposite of what you said is true.

It makes me feel things I cannot explain or express and for me that is enough. Experiences that transcend the everyday are rare, pursue them wherever you can.

Emotions are the vice of brainlets.
Better men are capable of taking in cold harsh reality without them, because it's the thought process of women and children.

カミナ様?

Only bad fiction that doesn't help me in any way but get familiar of different writing styles, my dude.

>learning
>working
Fuck off

Reality is nonexistent. You see cold because you are cold. Autist.

Sorry that don't make tampons big enough for fat quivering vaginas like you. Tell me more about how you feel, Susan, you fucking faggot.

You keep telling yourself that, Letzter Mensch. The sun rises for me.You have no relevance to my world.

Try not to cry when pushing your balls back up into your body doesn't work, Lenora. It's gonna be alright.

Who let this literal 'im 12 and what is this?' read Nietzsche?

Stop the trash talk, it's embarrassing.

Why would I care what a slave thinks?

They help you understand emotions and different views and feelings which helps you to grow emotionally

>bring up a Nietzchean concept to distinguish Appollonian and Dionysian mindstates as being as different as a man to a woman
>"*tips fedora* god is dead kid have u even into Nietzche?"
Fuck off Sally, put your emotions in a flower basket, take 'em home, sort them all out in order from smallest to largest, break them up, roll them into a ball, and shove them in your vagina.

You aren't a man though, you're 12. We established this.

You brought up a concept you don't understand, as is typical of a child. Next you'll start chattering on about QM and determinism.
You're being extremely emotional right now, by the way.

Tell us more about your emotions, Veronica. How did writing that make you FEEL?

Anyone else going to notice that this guy is literally just quoting Dr. Cox from Scrubs?

Preteens do love their terrible sitcoms.

I've never seen Scrubs.
They are also very addicted to their emotions :^)

Yes, you are a very emotional little boy.

Can't get enough of the feels man :'(
Only brainlets can't perceive the depth of emotions that good fiction like The Deathly Hallows can invoke.
youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

enough reddit videos please

But how did it make you feel

Tell me about that waterfall of emotions gushing over you right now, sunshine.

>nihilists hate life and action, and hate death and inaction
Cease acting

>"Fiction readers are just better because obviously"

>men don't need emotions
Fuck off with your dehumanizing propaganda.

Makes them feel like "they aren't learning" if I had to guess.

This, desu