Jokes apart, I am a woman. Does that make me inherently incapable of writing good fiction?

Jokes apart, I am a woman. Does that make me inherently incapable of writing good fiction?

Yes.

No.

No.

You can write a popular book though' Also first long Japanese novel was done by a woman.

I'd like to take this thread seriously and mention that I never found any fine fiction written by a woman. This has lead to severe bias: I won't even look at the summary of a book written by a woman. Why is that? What are counter examples?

no

why the fuck would you make this thread

Yeah me too. With some rare exceptions like Virginia Woolf and Patricia Highsmith. The rest is mostly trash.

Why do we need this thread every day?

No of course not, but that fact you had to make this thread to realise that isn't a great sign to be honest.

No.
And I don't know if it´s the case, but it shouldn't stop you from writing fiction either. I´m confident it isn't the case though.

No, but relative to men you'll be significantly worse by biological standards since you'll have troubles with abstract thinking.

Fiction is an inherently feminine medium of art. Generally it takes a man to pull it off, otherwise it becomes too much.
don't even know how ironic I'm being anymore

You can try, but the probability of you writing great fiction is significantly lower than that of a man doing so. Women simply don't have a very higher standard deviation of intelligence, which means less women are in the genius level IQ category required to produce truly great works of art. You may be one of them, but you'd really be better off focusing on other pursuits.

Do women gain a biological advantage by being elite critical thinkers and illustrious writers? No, their biological role is limited and relegated to the most important function there is--perpetuating the race.

Men OTOH have a whole lot to gain, primarily status and women. Why is this even surprising to people? Are your brains that jumbled with this egalitarian crap? Women are not good writers, but why would they be? It makes no logical sense for them to be, so they aren't.

Who was in charge of cave paintings - men or women?

Some women are very good at writing.
Usually they are lesbians with mental health and/or substance abuse issues though.
Normie well adjusted women need not apply.

>fiction
no
>non-fiction
yes

fpbp.

you should just keep reading and deluding yourself that you are able to appreciate true genius in the work of others, and focus on your man and your children. that is your best bet for happiness and realization

Yes

No, it just gives you a severe handicap. If you manage to pull it off then you are likely autistic

I wanna read something from those two whores just to see if the fuss around their work is truly justified, or if as I imagine they are just overrated and crappy authors. what's their supposed best work, respectively?

Fuck outta my board, roastie

It makes you inherently incapable in being interested in writing good fiction for a purpose other than recognition

To The Lighthouse and The Talented Mr. Ripley. Respectively.

Strong wymyn detected

Notice too their beautifully crafted responses and convincing rhetoric.

Woolf can go toe to toe with any of the big boys

but you probably aint the woolf, you the sheep

I couldn't even finish To The Lighthouse. It's probably the only book I've never finished. The writing was fine but the story was boring as shit.

I like how you have to say ''first long Japanese novel'', instead of just first novel, because even you know that claim about the tale of Genji is utter bullshit.

When did Veeky Forums become a /r9k/ spin-off?

How new are you, friend?

Fuck off. /pol/ shit doesn't belong here. It's telling how easily you fucks are baited by an obvious troll thread. You're only here to spread propaganda, not discuss literature. Pretty sure most of you don't even read. Get the fuck out.

>doesn't realize everything was /r9k/ spinoffs

What the fuck does "jokes apart" mean?

She meant "jokes aside" but since she's a female she isn't a good writer.

fucking kek'd

Good thread.

Nice one.